Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] 💎💎💎 Rate ICO - ICO MARKET 2.0 🎓 Experts Platform 🔁 Self-Regulation  (Read 1361 times)
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

WePower.red

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:37:59 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2021, 02:27:44 PM by MoreFun

RteI.CO .1st.Auction.&.Experts.Platform. for ICOs
EXPERTS REVIEWS OBJECTIVE RATINGS ICO PROJECTS ADVISORS IDEAS TEAMS

Official Website | Whitepaper |  ANN Thread |  Bounty Thread

Telegram Channel | Telegram Chat | Twitter | Facebook

Russian ANN thread
Deutsch (German) ANN thread
中文 Chinese ANN thread
Poland ANN thread
Romanian ANN thread | Romanian BOUNTY thread
Indonesian ANN thread | Indonesian BOUNTY thread

FAQ

• What's the Ratei.co platform? - Ratei.co will be based on Ethereum to 2018
  • What is the Ratei.co ICO goal? - Ratei.co plans to raise 35,000 ETH with a hard cap goal of 260,000 ETH
  • Do you have a Bounty campaign? - Yes, link here, with already more than 400 participants
  • How can I join as an Expert? - Scroll to the top of the page to the Ratei.co link "Join as Expert". Ratei.co already has more than 120 pending requests from global experts
  • Why this topic is second? - We started with the wrong marketing strategy & descriptions and have now changed a lot.
  • What will be the jurisdiction for the Ratei.co ICO? - Cayman Islands
  • Founder? - Airat Zagidullin[/size]
  • Team? - Employees at the moment, several, but with great interest, there are also ill-wishers who are following their interests so I decided not to commit the team for the current time. I am open for negotiations with investors and i am telling in detail about the team.
  • Monetization model? is combined monetization model of auction, gemification, commission from additional services and commissions from own exchange

ICO Scammers after the launch of R★te ICO 😂👍

Bounty campaign - EARN STARS

6,800,000 STARS Bounty and Partnership

Affiliate Program- EARN ETH
more than 400 joined

banner 125x125

Junior Members / Members :

▀ █ █ █ ▄   ⭐️ ★ ⭐️  R★teI.CO  ⭐️ ★ ⭐️  ▄ █ █ █ ▀
▬ 1st Auction & Experts Platform for ICOs ▬

Full Member:

Sr Member:
RteI.CO 1st Auction.&.Experts.Platform for ICOs

Hero/Legendary:
RteI.CO .1st.Auction.&.Experts.Platform. for ICOs

banner 728x90

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:41:52 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 08:48:51 PM by MoreFun

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:14:35 AM

Looking at the current surge into the ico market, it is definately necessary to have such platform with expert from fields as IT, blockchain, business & marketing, to make the ICO market cleaner and more transparent. Alot of scam project can disguise and use ico to exploite money from innocent investors.

But with platform like Rateico, investors can easily be protected and not fall for scam project. However i wonder what criteria the expert are using to analyze and rate ico listed in website?  Or what is guarantee that ico's rate on this platform as better chance of been successful? Overall i think this will really help investors in making the right decisions.
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:07:56 PM

Looking at the current surge into the ico market, it is definately necessary to have such platform with expert from fields as IT, blockchain, business & marketing, to make the ICO market cleaner and more transparent. Alot of scam project can disguise and use ico to exploite money from innocent investors.

But with platform like Rateico, investors can easily be protected and not fall for scam project. However i wonder what criteria the expert are using to analyze and rate ico listed in website?  Or what is guarantee that ico's rate on this platform as better chance of been successful? Overall i think this will really help investors in making the right decisions.

Thank you for a good question Notin2.
At the first stage, the analytical group will classify experts according to their results in their field, completed projects. The second evolution of the project will be an assessment of the experts themselves. This is perhaps one of the most important platforms for the ICO market, many experienced and respected people have expressed a desire to support the project, I am sure that this will be an great platform that will bring order into the ICO market.
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Where is your company located?
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:52:33 PM

Where is your company located?
Thanks for your question mariam.maryana, phisically in Thailand, Company we will register on Cayman Islands
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:22:47 AM

★Ratei.co  📚 3 simple steps for 🔍 understand how its works:
1. Hundreds of experts in Business, Finance, Tech, Marketing write reviews for ICO projects.
2. Based on reviews & evaluation creates an Trust Rank, translators prepare reviews and all information in more than 10 languages.
3. ICO projects are buying STR and raise their positions and thereby form a STR budget for experts, translators, affiliate partners, good ideas for projects and etc.
Read More - https://lnkd.in/gYdxHuV
#rateico #stophype #stopscam #experts #community #blockchain #ico #investments #investing #ethereum #bitcoin #token #stophype #token  #trust #hype #scam #coin #experts

mellovvaa

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:49:17 AM

Perhaps this will be the most important platform in the ICO market
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:32:55 AM

Perhaps this will be the most important platform in the ICO market
thanks mellovvaa, we will do it!
choojoy

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:11:32 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 04:06:27 PM by choojoy

Ratei.co should protect potential investors from fraudulent ICO through the auction system.

The project plans to conduct its own ICO and believes that company's tokens will grow in price thanks to the blockchain-based rating system, formed on the basis of the auction principle. The more tokens a particular project pays to the platform, the higher its rating will be. The very principle of the auction conflicts with the mission of the platform - to protect potential investors from fraudulent projects: nothing stops scammers from buying tokens and get its rating up. The essence of the examination is not disclosed on the website.

There is a list of 50 different fields experts on a one-page lending platform. The confirmation of their participation in this project is missing.

The project team consists of 1 person. According to open sources, Airat Zagidullin is CEO of X5 Global Group Co Ltd. The information on this company could not be found.

The White Paper does not exist, the website does not have convincing information on investors motivation to buy tokens and reasons why it should grow in value. Data on the tech, developers, and marketing are absent.

There is no doubt that followers in social networks are fake. For example, in Telegram, the number of one post’s views can reach 3,000 (with 800 participants), while the next post receives only 60 views. There are no active discussions on BitcoinTalk, most of the messages are the project announcements. The company does not answer the questions from community’s users.

MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:26:49 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 03:30:29 PM by MoreFun

Just Read how platform will work and more in start post, and after you will understand. These people decided to make themselves a reputation for misinformation and libel.
This is one of the reasons why this project will help the ICO market, make distance from scams and such fake rating agencies.

★Ratei.co  📚 3 simple steps for 🔍 understand how its works:
1. Hundreds of experts in Business, Finance, Tech, Marketing write reviews for ICO projects.
2. Based on reviews & evaluation creates an Trust Rank, translators prepare reviews and all information in more than 10 languages.
3. ICO projects are buying STR and raise their positions and thereby form a STR budget for experts, translators, affiliate partners, good ideas for projects and etc.
#rateico #stophype #stopscam #experts #community #blockchain #ico #investments #investing #ethereum #bitcoin #token #stophype #token  #trust #hype #scam #coin #experts

Ratei.co should protect potential investors from fraudulent ICO through the auction system.
The project plans to conduct its own ICO and believes that company's tokens will grow in price thanks to the blockchain-based rating system, formed on the basis of the auction principle The more tokens a particular project pays to the platform, the higher its rating will be. The very principle of the auction conflicts with the mission of the platform - to protect potential investors from fraudulent projects: nothing stops scammers from buying tokens and get its rating up. The essence of the examination is not disclosed on the website.
absolutely Not!

There is a list of 50 different fields experts on a one-page lending platform. The confirmation of their participation in this project is missing.
Already 130 experts from different countries supported the project. Each expert himself has submitted an request and has a link to linkedin profile, and you can understand what experience they had and also write to them.

The project team consists of 1 person. According to open sources, Airat Zagidullin is CEO of X5 Global Group Co Ltd. The information on this company could not be found.The White Paper does not exist, the website does not have convincing information on investors motivation to buy tokens and reasons why it should grow in value. Data on the tech, developers, and marketing are absent.
Team? - Employees at the moment, several, but with great interest, there are also ill-wishers as you who are following their interests so I decided not to commit the team for the current time. I am open for negotiations with investors and i am telling in detail about the team.

There is no doubt that followers in social networks are fake. For example, in Telegram, the number of one post’s views can reach 3,000 (with 800 participants), while the next post receives only 60 views. There are no active discussions on BitcoinTalk, most of the messages are the project announcements. The company does not answer the questions from community’s users.

just read how the telegram works, if you make a repost in another group, then the number of views increases, many know this.
I am a very open person, and always open to discussions with investors, partners and communities https://www.linkedin.com/in/airatz/
And since it seems you have problems with adequate assessment, the value of your assessments and judgments is very doubtful.
Reinsurer

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:27:14 PM

Dear Airat, please have a look at the situation from the other side.

Your investors will never have any investments return, you are selling tokens without terms and conditions, that’s the crime and you could have chance to go to jail as swindler.

The only positive thing that you’ve got not even a penny on your account https://etherscan.io/address/0x370b27a679c9a7a1fc6a6743e199c3ca03d0e6b6
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:17:18 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 10:32:03 PM by MoreFun

by the nickname of the re-insurer, most likely it's Arsenya (arseniy poyarkov), before he was insurance service seller, with the insurance is didn't going good the case or what? or with consulting for companies, there also seems you want to indicate rating of companies, and show what is good and what is bad! unfortunately i guess is not in demand. And arsenya start with ChooJoy (transl. from russian - Alien. real name Stanislav Shakirov). They start to feel themselves are real experts in ICO.

http://bizdrom.com - Dick Rate your site is copied from the old, about consulting, and changed just the content, bravo!

And then they start to give to ICO projects rate. Oh my god, most funny is some people believe to this two guys, and fortunately they sometimes coming to some russian ico meetups. Bravo! I will follow this guys closely, very interesting future of fake ratings
Reinsurer

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:50:55 AM

Look at yourself. You did not provide links to several other operating companies of our group, didn't mention other team members. Your behavior is the best proof of our rightness. It's a behavior of 12 years old person.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:04:47 AM

Do you have a minimum amount of funds you have to collect?
What will happen if you fail to collect it?
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:09:46 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 03:55:53 PM by MoreFun

by the nickname of the re-insurer, most likely it's Arsenya (arseniy poyarkov), before he was insurance service seller, with the insurance is didn't going good the case or what? or with consulting for companies, there also seems you want to indicate rating of companies, and show what is good and what is bad! unfortunately i guess is not in demand. And arsenya start with ChooJoy (transl. from russian - Alien. real name Stanislav Shakirov). They start to feel themselves are real experts in ICO.

http://bizdrom.com - Dick Rate your site is copied from the old, about consulting, and changed just the content, bravo!

And then they start to give to ICO projects rate. Oh my god, most funny is some people believe to this two guys, and fortunately they sometimes coming to some russian ico meetups. Bravo! I will follow this guys closely, very interesting future of fake ratings

Look at yourself. You did not provide links to several other operating companies of our group, didn't mention other team members. Your behavior is the best proof of our rightness. It's a behavior of 12 years old person.
You do not need to think that people are stupid, they will all understand about you and your fake rating.

Ahh links experts, I found - That is probably a council of experts
ChooJoy (transl. from russian - Alien. real name Stanislav Shakirov)

Arsenya (arseniy poyarkov)

and it's probably on Stanislav Shakirov's instagram, his girl shows a fuck to all, very professionally

MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:18:48 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:58:07 PM by MoreFun

Do you have a minimum amount of funds you have to collect?
What will happen if you fail to collect it?
Here no minimum amount, many peoples support project and great interest from investment funds and private investors, so I'm more than confident that we will collect the specified amount. There are more than needed days left, this is more than enough, now we are waiting for the pioneer investors, and everything will going good.
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:12:06 AM

About how I learn from my mistakes. 👍
Today one of the experts who supported the project asked - Why if we make the Trust Rank and largest experts community for ICO market and the auction is just one of the ways of monetization, then in the title of the project is written the first thing about the auction?
And then I realized that really I incorrectly positioned my project. Now we are redesigning marketing materials. I am very grateful to the experts who are in touch with me and are ready to give their opinion, criticism or advice. For me, this is very valuable, because it is an opportunity to look at the project from the other side and learn from my mistakes.
I love our expert community and thankful for support and assistance in implementing the project.

Ratei.co - 🏆Trust Rank & 🎓 Experts Platform for ICO Projects
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

Only 400 bonus positions for early investors!
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:16:00 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 05:19:33 AM by MoreFun

Updated First Post
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: