Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27633 times)
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:40:27 PM

Yeah.You dont often see similar projects here. But here is the question arises Why the creators came out on the ICO? they have already invested (10 million). why not find support in a different way?
But what is strange? ICO is now a very popular type of funding system
Yes. but I meant that since the creators have already invested in the project + have the support of the government, they can use it more traditional methods. because usually IT projects are published on ICO

You should see our whitepaper to understand why we are using ICO
As I understood from WP, the basis for the transition to ICO was the problems of politics. Will these problems not be reflected in the future?
You  answered at your own question by yourself.
What? How? What do you mean?  Huh
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:46:11 PM

Yeah.You dont often see similar projects here. But here is the question arises Why the creators came out on the ICO? they have already invested (10 million). why not find support in a different way?
But what is strange? ICO is now a very popular type of funding system
Yes. but I meant that since the creators have already invested in the project + have the support of the government, they can use it more traditional methods. because usually IT projects are published on ICO

You should see our whitepaper to understand why we are using ICO
As I understood from WP, the basis for the transition to ICO was the problems of politics. Will these problems not be reflected in the future?
You  answered at your own question by yourself.
What? How? What do you mean?  Huh
Well, once they switched to ICO and have the support of the government, then such issues are resolved.
rentodev

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:49:19 PM

OK. I just thought that there would be problems with the legitimacy of investment.
Groc

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:52:35 PM

OK. I just thought that there would be problems with the legitimacy of investment.
What are you talking about? Do you understand anything?
rentodev

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:56:30 PM

Well, the company is located in Russia. And there is now a difficult situation with the crypto currency and ICO in particular. The project is only striking. Therefore it is possible that the laws can change
Groc

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:01:37 PM

Well, the company is located in Russia. And there is now a difficult situation with the crypto currency and ICO in particular. The project is only striking. Therefore it is possible that the laws can change
Carefully read the WP. Although the company is located in Russia, it is registered in Europe. Means it will be unlikely.
rentodev

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:06:24 PM

Carefully read the WP. Although the company is located in Russia, it is registered in Europe. Means it will be unlikely.
Yep. My bad, didnt notice this.Thanks
rentodev

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:35:46 PM

hmm. I correctly understood that even if the project did not collect the money, then it will continue to exist and even pay money to the token holders?
Groc

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:41:05 PM

hmm. I correctly understood that even if the project did not collect the money, then it will continue to exist and even pay money to the token holders?
Yeah. You right.
rentodev

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:46:16 PM

Yeah. You right.
Damn. its really a some kind of exclusive project (I have never seen anyone like this). It's no surprise that the developers are confident of success. Smiley
Groc

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:51:22 PM

Yeah. You right.
Damn. its really a some kind of exclusive project (I have never seen anyone like this). It's no surprise that the developers are confident of success. Smiley
Therefore, the project needs more publicity. For it is profitable for both investors and devs. A win-win option.
RBurkey

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:33:23 AM

Yeah. You right.
Therefore, the project needs more publicity. For it is profitable for both investors and devs. A win-win option.
Whats exclusive about this project is so unique?
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:35:59 AM

Yeah. You right.
I think it has enuf publicity already, and the concept looks like company stock but more bigger
RBurkey

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:37:23 AM

So if it is an agricultural project... Doesnt it mean there would be no pre-ico stage ?
CathalG

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:38:46 AM

So if it is an agricultural project... Doesnt it mean there would be no pre-ico stage ?
Well usuallly there would be one, even if that is an agricultural project. But the devs said there is no pre-ico stage
RBurkey

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

Well usuallly there would be one, even if that is an agricultural project. But the devs said there is no pre-ico stage
Well ty for the reply, dont you think it is a strange thing to make a project without any pre-ico?
CathalG

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:42:45 AM

Well ty for the reply, dont you think it is a strange thing to make a project without any pre-ico?
I dunno maybe it just doesnt make sense to make pre-ico since the project is ready
RBurkey

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:44:11 AM

I dunno maybe it just doesnt make sense to make pre-ico since the project is ready
You migt be right, but this sounds a bit like a scam, it doesnt looks like a normal ico project
CathalG

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:45:50 AM

You migt be right, but this sounds a bit like a scam, it doesnt looks like a normal ico project
So what? They have a buisness plan for investors, you can check it right here on the forum it is not a scam I assure you
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:46:06 AM

MilkCoin a new forq project with spesial for on there promotion for education for Milk , it for potensial opportunity to all entpreuner for build and grow bussiness on milk it can potensial in future milkcoin is important, keep for building milkcoin go succes , stay update

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: