Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27632 times)
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:44:57 PM

Something I can not find in any way information on the pre-sale of tokens, this campaign was successful?
LOL
In fact, this project did not have a pre-sale campaign.
They refused this
Really? Huh
And why is that? Why did the developers decide that such a plan would be more profitable for the company?
And why is this necessary? They have an interesting bonus system.
Well, what is so interesting about this system of bonuses?
Well, you have the opportunity to buy more tokens for the same amount of money, is that bad?
This is clear, I have in the form of what is so special about this system?
I the first time I meet such a program of bonuses. There is nothing unique and surprising in it.
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:46:00 PM

Something I can not find in any way information on the pre-sale of tokens, this campaign was successful?
We dont have presale, using our own money to do the marketing and PR!
Wow
This is a rather risky step, it seems to me
Why do you think this is risky?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:53:56 PM

Wow
Because I think investing your money in a project is pretty risky, is not it?
Warrior B

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:55:59 PM

Wow
If you do not want to invest in your own project, it means that you do not believe in it, right?
And why work and create such a project, if you do not believe in it yourself?
The developers have put it right, because they believe and know that their project will be successful. Smiley
spartanrules

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

Wow
If you do not want to invest in your own project, it means that you do not believe in it, right?
The developers have put it right, because they believe and know that their project will be successful. Smiley
Come on. All these ICO projects are like a lottery, can be successful or maybe not.
Warrior B

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:59:52 PM

Wow
Come on. All these ICO projects are like a lottery, can be successful or maybe not.
Dude, this is not a lottery.
If the project is badly registered, poorly presented, does not cause any credence, then it will not be successful. If the project looks decent, then investors will see all its advantages. If the idea of the project is simple, understandable and interesting.
spartanrules

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:00:48 PM

Wow
If the project is badly registered, poorly presented, does not cause any credence, then it will not be successful. If the project looks decent, then investors will see all its advantages. If the idea of the project is simple, understandable and interesting.
I do not know, all this seems to me just empty words. And it's all about luck!
Warrior B

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

Wow
LOL
That's just people like you and create projects that are not interesting to anyone and do not need. You're talking nonsense. Did you at least study the project documentation to draw conclusions?
spartanrules

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:03:26 PM

Wow
LOL
That's just people like you and create projects that are not interesting to anyone and do not need. You're talking nonsense. Did you at least study the project documentation to draw conclusions?
I looked at the website and flipped through a couple of pages of the EP and realized that this project did not interest me
Warrior B

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:04:36 PM

Wow
LOL
I looked at the website and flipped through a couple of pages of the EP and realized that this project did not interest me
That's what I'm talking about!
Dude, you do not know anything about the project and you're already drawing conclusions. This is completely wrong!
copyfile

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:06:22 PM

Very interesting project as it seems to me, I wish developers and future investors good luck Smiley
spartanrules

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

Wow
LOL
That's what I'm talking about!
Dude, you do not know anything about the project and you're already drawing conclusions. This is completely wrong!
Well, maybe you're right, and I should not say this about the project without studying it in more detail. Smiley
NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:09:21 PM

who is the founder of this idea, and how long it was developed?
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

who is the founder of this idea, and how long it was developed?
As far as I understand this is a Russian project, judging by the road map of work on this project have been conducted since 2012
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:18:52 PM

So what about the buy-back program?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

And what exactly do you want to know about it?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:22:30 PM

What is it generally, how will this work and when?
nrvkush

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:24:51 PM

This program will start working 3 years after the start of the project.
Its cost will be calculated by a special formula and will change every year, if I'm not mistaken.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

Its cost will be calculated by a special formula and will change every year, if I'm not mistaken.
Special formula? What is this formula? Huh
nrvkush

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:30:01 PM

Special formula? What is this formula? Huh
Well, first a certain coefficient of attracted investments and released tokens is calculated. then it is multiplied by a percentage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: