Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27632 times)
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:17:15 PM

I understand correctly that the founders of the project consider ICO their main source of investment?
Well, it's not entirely true Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:18:49 PM

I understand correctly that the founders of the project consider ICO their main source of investment?
Yes?
What other sources of investment are the creators of this project, in addition to ICO
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:21:46 PM

Yes?
What other sources of investment are the creators of this project, in addition to ICO
As far as I understand, they have state support, because The aim of the project is agriculture, but in Russia they very well support such projects. They also sobibayutsya missing amount to cover the loan in the bank. So the founders of the project are very serious! Smiley
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:25:01 PM

Yes?
As far as I understand, they have state support, because The aim of the project is agriculture, but in Russia they very well support such projects. They also sobibayutsya missing amount to cover the loan in the bank. So the founders of the project are very serious! Smiley
Well..
can only wish them good luck with the project!
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:43:02 AM

It turns out that the project produces tokens solely for collecting investments?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:49:15 AM

I noticed that not the first project in the field of agriculture is carrying out tokenization. Is it a fashion trend? It is obvious that agriculture is not the most obvious area for ICO
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:00:27 AM

It turns out that the project produces tokens solely for collecting investments?

I think that you are right, especially considering the fact that the team even specified a period of buy-back. However, this is a fairly common practice. The guys indicated the reasons for the ICO, everything is fair.
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

I noticed that not the first project in the field of agriculture is carrying out tokenization. Is it a fashion trend? It is obvious that agriculture is not the most obvious area for ICO

Yes, I also heard about several such projects. It seems to me that this excellent idea is applicable to agriculture. The banking system gives farmers loans with crazy interest rates, so it is only natural that businessmen try to find other ways of realizing their ideas. The project is simple and clear, I will follow up
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:09:36 AM

Is it possible to release tokens without using them in the system? That is, only to raise money for the development of the project? Forgive me for asking, I do not have much experience in ICO
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:33:48 AM

Is it possible to release tokens without using them in the system? That is, only to raise money for the development of the project? Forgive me for asking, I do not have much experience in ICO

Why not? Companies of the real economy often work that way. This is beneficial, given the trends of the crypto-currency market.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:48:06 AM

Why not? Companies of the real economy often work that way. This is beneficial, given the trends of the crypto-currency market.

Given the latest trends in the fall in prices for the BTC, this may not be so profitable. But I still like the project.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:56:50 AM

I always thought that ICO is something high-tech. Therefore, I regard Milk Coin with some suspicion
MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:11:20 AM

I always thought that ICO is something high-tech. Therefore, I regard Milk Coin with some suspicion

I understand where you're coming from, but an ICO is nothing more than a crowdfunding where you get shares from a company in the form of tokens. Milkcoin will work in the exact same way, but even better as they're already an existing business with real revenue. Most ICO's are from platforms or dApps that aren't even in beta phase, which makes the potential ROI higher, but also the risk

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
TopGun

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:17:46 AM

I understand where you're coming from, but an ICO is nothing more than a crowdfunding where you get shares from a company in the form of tokens. Milkcoin will work in the exact same way, but even better as they're already an existing business with real revenue. Most ICO's are from platforms or dApps that aren't even in beta phase, which makes the potential ROI higher, but also the risk

Indeed, I wanted to say about it. The fact is that investment in the real economy is always more profitable, so for me this project looks very interesting
kolinko

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:21:34 AM

It always seemed to me that this is not a zone of influence of the real economy, quite the contrary. After all, there are other ways to raise funds, in addition to releasing tokens
MiBambino

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

It always seemed to me that this is not a zone of influence of the real economy, quite the contrary. After all, there are other ways to raise funds, in addition to releasing tokens

It would definitely be possible, for example venture capital, but it would still require a lot of money, and venture capital probably wouldn't be enough. also, the russian government isn't keen on investing in large scale enterprises. A crowdfunding in todays economy is the most succesful, affordable and profitable when done with an ICO.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
TopGun

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:29:05 AM

Well, recently in the thread said about this. Tokenization is much more convenient and profitable than bank loans. Yes, there is a certain share of risk, but the potential benefit covers everything.
kolinko

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:33:54 AM

It would definitely be possible, for example venture capital, but it would still require a lot of money, and venture capital probably wouldn't be enough. also, the russian government isn't keen on investing in large scale enterprises. A crowdfunding in todays economy is the most succesful, affordable and profitable when done with an ICO.

Yes, you are right, but do not you think that the community will better take a high-tech, revolutionary project?
MiBambino

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

Yes, you are right, but do not you think that the community will better take a high-tech, revolutionary project?

Actually, given how people are realising 99% of all ICO's end of getting listed for less than ICO price, they're going to want to invest in something that'll give them fast returns, even if those returns are potentially smaller. An ICO mostly benefits the company owners (devs), but these days you're going to be better off waiting for the first major sell off right after the listing. Milkcoin will most likely not experience that

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
kolinko

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:57:37 AM

Actually, given how people are realising 99% of all ICO's end of getting listed for less than ICO price, they're going to want to invest in something that'll give them fast returns, even if those returns are potentially smaller. An ICO mostly benefits the company owners (devs), but these days you're going to be better off waiting for the first major sell off right after the listing. Milkcoin will most likely not experience that

Yes, probably, you are right. I think that I need to study the project documentation more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: