Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27632 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:52:32 PM

They write in the WP that the country is experiencing a deficit of dairy products, but is this so?
I did not notice any deficit, the stores are full of dairy products. and I did not hear any news about it. Perhaps they specially inflate the problem from scratch to justify their project?
This is a Russian project, Russia is a very large country, where do you know for sure what's going on in other regions and regions?
if your area does not have a deficit of dairy products, this does not mean that it does not have the other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:53:01 PM

They write in the WP that the country is experiencing a deficit of dairy products, but is this so?
I did not notice any deficit, the stores are full of dairy products. and I did not hear any news about it. Perhaps they specially inflate the problem from scratch to justify their project?
This is a Russian project, Russia is a very large country, where do you know for sure what's going on in other regions and regions?
if your area does not have a deficit of dairy products, this does not mean that it does not have the other.
They write about the whole country, if it were really so, then there would be news, probably.
But I have not heard anything about it.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:53:17 PM

They write about the whole country, if it were really so, then there would be news, probably.
Do you do business in agriculture?
If not, then I think you just do not know many things.
I believe in this project, unlike many it carries a real benefit!
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:53:34 PM

Do you do business in agriculture?
If not, then I think you just do not know many things.
I believe in this project, unlike many it carries a real benefit!
Maybe I do not know some things, it's true. Simply, these theses raised my questions.
Maybe I'm wrong)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:53:54 PM

They call themselves "Milkcoin", but in fact they are going to do everything at once, do you think this is normal?
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:54:32 PM

They call themselves "Milkcoin", but in fact they are going to do everything at once, do you think this is normal?
Why not?
They do not cover spheres from different areas. They are trying to build their ecosystem. Their fodder, their fertilizers, their agricultural product. I think this is the right business strategy
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:54:45 PM

I do not quite understand the question about dividends. Will the percentage of payment be calculated from the amount that I invested, or from the total amount of all investments of the company?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:55:28 PM

Why not?
They do not cover spheres from different areas. They are trying to build their ecosystem. Their fodder, their fertilizers, their agricultural product. I think this is the right business strategy
Maybe so, but reading the name "Milkcoin" in the title, you plan to see a company that deals specifically with milk and dairy products.
wiak2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:55:54 PM

I do not quite understand the question about dividends. Will the percentage of payment be calculated from the amount that I invested, or from the total amount of all investments of the company?
The percentage of the total amount invested will be considered.
geronimo77

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:56:59 PM

It seems to me unreal, is not it?
they promise too big dividends to their investors, I do not think that it will be possible to pay such a sum.
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:57:29 PM

Why not?
Maybe so, but reading the name "Milkcoin" in the title, you plan to see a company that deals specifically with milk and dairy products.

But after all the company just and is going to be engaged in manufacture of milk, and also accompanying products which have a direct relation to manufacture.
wiak2

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:01:44 AM

they promise too big dividends to their investors, I do not think that it will be possible to pay such a sum.
Is that so?
If you consider the total number of planned investments, as well as look at the formula for calculating dividends, then everything looks more than real!
geronimo77

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:02:01 AM

Is that so?
If you consider the total number of planned investments, as well as look at the formula for calculating dividends, then everything looks more than real!
I also do not understand when will pay dividends. Annually or quarterly. For me, this moment was not clear
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:02:28 AM

Why not?

But after all the company just and is going to be engaged in manufacture of milk, and also accompanying products which have a direct relation to manufacture.

Will they be engaged in the production of only milk or will they produce other dairy products?
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:02:59 AM

Why not?
Will they be engaged in the production of only milk or will they produce other dairy products?
It remains only to guess. There is no information about this
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:03:27 AM

They say that they refused pre-ICO and other things.
But nevertheless the stage of tokensale is divided into several stages. What is the difference?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:03:53 AM

But nevertheless the stage of tokensale is divided into several stages. What is the difference?
I think there is no difference  Grin
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:42 AM

Well, in fact, there is a difference!
The developers say that they are confident in their project and invest enough of their own money in it.
That's why they refused pre-ICO
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:12 AM

The developers say that they are confident in their project and invest enough of their own money in it.
LOL
It sounds very stupid.
Why, then, was it necessary to break the stage of selling the tokens into 5 stages?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:09:33 AM

LOL
It sounds very stupid.
Why, then, was it necessary to break the stage of selling the tokens into 5 stages?
Each stage gives a certain bonus. This attracts users to purchase tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: