Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palm Beach Confidential October 2017  (Read 20256 times)
error808

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

Any thougths on the privacy coin "that will put Ripple's gains to shame"?

He is talking bout Zencash I believe
Descentralized_DaN

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:19:32 PM

Well i had the fortunate or unfortunate pleasure of staying up till 2am last night seeing what this webinar was all about..

Basically the entire webinar was scripted, someone had leaked the entire transcript of the webinar 4mins into the start and the entire webinar was scripted word to word even the supposedly Public Q&A this was scripted too, doubt it was live seemed pre-recorded was just too perfect for it to be live.

So obviously the name of the coin was mentioned in the transcript and this is when Ripple started to pump a bit and people jumped into it to try and make a quick buck or so

it was only after 1 hour 7 mins that they got the to part where they mentioned this "Special Coin" so people were expecting it to pump even more..it didn't and fell back down again which begs the question did they really have many people tuning in as they claimed to say?

My Personal thoughts

- The entire webinar was very "Sales oriented" Typical Trying to sell you something - typical video testimonials with some semi retired couple supposedly making a killing in crypto (and looking at the type of people one would wonder whether they would even know what a "Blockchain is" LOL..

- the 1 million BTC giveaway by him was by my course for 2500 bucks and i will give you 200 bucks worth of bitcoin
- There was quite a bit of theory and discussion about crypto which was good and beneficial so learnt quite a bit here

Was it a waste of time? No I dont think so it was for me interesting in seem how they orchestrated this entire thing and of course those that wanted to make a quick buck or two in taking part of pumps probably did benefit it..

Mixed thoughts about this..still i am not convinced!

Likewise, it was a sad thing to loose time at, maybe not all lost tho because we start to understand how these things work more and more.
That subscription shilling under a emergency report tag was very fishy.
comit

Activity: 798
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

Looking at the price spike I think you are right... Cheesy I was thinking of Verge, but don't know enough about these privacy coins (except for XMR) to really pinpoint the one he was talking about...
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:27:36 PM

Want to get in on the best of the privacy coins that's only going to get better?
Look into SpectreCoin [xspec].
It was launched in late 2016, this is our current BtCT thread....updated from old one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

Want to get in on the best of the privacy coins that's only going to get better?
Look into SpectreCoin [xspec].
It was launched in late 2016, this is our current BtCT thread....updated from old one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0

Isn't spectrocoin cloned tech? Don't really hear much positive news on spectrocoin. And for anyone who thinks its verge.. you're just shilling.

Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:23:45 PM

Glorified "Top secret" pump and dump organization, that seems to like spammy key word direct mailing . When FOMO alert hits... Run the opposite way please. It will safe you money
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:42:49 AM

Glorified "Top secret" pump and dump organization, that seems to like spammy key word direct mailing . When FOMO alert hits... Run the opposite way please. It will safe you money

I totally agree with you on the glorified 'top secret' pnd scheme but not sure about playing contrarian on their signals as there's still lots of fools making their predicitons become real in a matter of seconds.. look at that zen coin which nobody ever gave a hoot about previously.
nitego

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:05:09 AM

Well i had the fortunate or unfortunate pleasure of staying up till 2am last night seeing what this webinar was all about..

Basically the entire webinar was scripted, someone had leaked the entire transcript of the webinar 4mins into the start and the entire webinar was scripted word to word even the supposedly Public Q&A this was scripted too, doubt it was live seemed pre-recorded was just too perfect for it to be live.

So obviously the name of the coin was mentioned in the transcript and this is when Ripple started to pump a bit and people jumped into it to try and make a quick buck or so

it was only after 1 hour 7 mins that they got the to part where they mentioned this "Special Coin" so people were expecting it to pump even more..it didn't and fell back down again which begs the question did they really have many people tuning in as they claimed to say?

My Personal thoughts

- The entire webinar was very "Sales oriented" Typical Trying to sell you something - typical video testimonials with some semi retired couple supposedly making a killing in crypto (and looking at the type of people one would wonder whether they would even know what a "Blockchain is" LOL..

- the 1 million BTC giveaway by him was by my course for 2500 bucks and i will give you 200 bucks worth of bitcoin
- There was quite a bit of theory and discussion about crypto which was good and beneficial so learnt quite a bit here

Was it a waste of time? No I dont think so it was for me interesting in seem how they orchestrated this entire thing and of course those that wanted to make a quick buck or two in taking part of pumps probably did benefit it..

You Sir are so damn right. I set my alarm clock at 1AM to listen to a dude telling me to give him 2500 usd  because it's cheaper than 3000 usd and even better ... for 2500 usd I will also get 200 usd worth of bitcoin. WOW what a deal!

I missed the webinar but got loads of calls or voicemails offering the same. My conclusion I saw bitcoin at is low in summer and you come to me when BTC has doubled to invest in it? I do not think you have the edge I knew about this several month ahead of you. $2500 for 200BTC very bad deal. To anyone thinking of doing that please just buy some crypto and hold
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:06:09 AM

People saying that they will choose BTS, GNT, BAT, SYS, NEM, XRP.

Shows you how much "people" know considering all of them are already in the portfolio.  Roll Eyes
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:09:01 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 01:20:36 AM by baronious

It might be Verge.  It fits most of his descriptions.
Miner2525

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:12:20 AM

I think so too. Also NEVER heard of them before those last couple of months.. are we really sure they've been around for all this time? And that Teeka's face doesn't inspire me any trust. Let alone that 'fan' of him who posted his 'blog' where he features the PBC and looks like an entire advertisment website for the PBC.

You may not be, but we are pretty sure PBG has been around all this time and for longer.  Roll Eyes
Miner2525

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:13:12 AM

So it was XPR. And everybody is selling right now. That was funny. But I liked watching the entire show. He has made good points on XPR and Crypto.

It's XRP and it wasn't the monthly newsletter.
Miner2525

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:21:44 AM

My Personal thoughts

In the real world of newsletter publishing, hyperbole is the only thing that gets people's attention, sadly.  But unlike all the pump and dump groups being run by teenagers & 20-somethings, legitimate businesses have to have everything they say legally vetted as factual.

PBC has a lot of influence because they're they're the first reputable publishing outfit to recommend cryptos and they operate in the real world of legal direct marketing, not some parent's basement and Telegram.  So they have a large following of mainstream ignoramuses and a minority of smart crypto investors.

It costs money to record and put on webinars, so of course they're not going to do it for free without upselling a product or services.  It's just basic economics.  Next time some "Asian Whales" pump and dump group claims "due to excessive demand we are allowing only 10 new members for a one-time $1000+!!!" every couple of days, use your brain.  These groups are a dime a dozen and what real investigative research can they possibly do and how can they possibly be held legally accountable?  The blind lead the blind.
Miner2525

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:29:35 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 01:50:41 AM by Miner2525

Correct you are, sir.  The I in the B.I.T.S. includes management quality, although not always directly.

Although at $20+ that might hard hard to justify when Ripple itself is .20.

However, maybe the fact that Ripple is never ever gonna rocket up like Antshares is because it has a 100 billion supply.  So anything else could relatively beat it.

ETN only managed a .25 peak with a 21 billion supply.  That was only 2500%.
Miner2525

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

I totally agree with you on the glorified 'top secret' pnd scheme but not sure about playing contrarian on their signals as there's still lots of fools making their predicitons become real in a matter of seconds.. look at that zen coin which nobody ever gave a hoot about previously.

Who is this "nobody"?  The pump and dumpers?  Newsletter writers?  N00bs?  I agree.  But those of us that knew how to evaluate crypto fundamentals and bought in before the price rise completely disagree with you.

If you ain't willing to do the legwork, then pay Teeka and deal.
Miner2525

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:45:46 AM

I missed the webinar but got loads of calls or voicemails offering the same. My conclusion I saw bitcoin at is low in summer and you come to me when BTC has doubled to invest in it? I do not think you have the edge I knew about this several month ahead of you. $2500 for 200BTC very bad deal. To anyone thinking of doing that please just buy some crypto and hold

Trading advisory services are priced high keep the dumb money out as much as possible and because of liquidity issues (which is exacerbated in the cryptosphere at present).  If a $2500 subscription every year is too much of a barrier just to get to breakeven, you are woefully undercapitalized.  Know your limits.

ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:35:17 PM

Who is this "nobody"?  The pump and dumpers?  Newsletter writers?  N00bs?  I agree.  But those of us that knew how to evaluate crypto fundamentals and bought in before the price rise completely disagree with you.

With all respect to zen coin, it is still just in a project stage and has no use yet, whereas you have stuff like monero which everyone can (and is) using; the massive price increase of zen was completely due to October PBC and if it wasn't for it would still need time to appreciate in the market.
posasky

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:08:51 AM

With all respect to zen coin, it is still just in a project stage and has no use yet, whereas you have stuff like monero which everyone can (and is) using; the massive price increase of zen was completely due to October PBC and if it wasn't for it would still need time to appreciate in the market.

Monero also recommended by PBC while it's under $1.
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:23:14 AM

Monero also recommended by PBC while it's under $1.

It's kinda mess up that pbc release their report much later to their subscribers. As a result of of their subscribers lost a lot of money. I hope in the long term zencash will do well.

There's hint pbc will recommend etp. Buy some now since no one know about them yet.

toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:29:16 AM

My Personal thoughts

You Sir are so damn right. I set my alarm clock at 1AM to listen to a dude telling me to give him 2500 usd  because it's cheaper than 3000 usd and even better ... for 2500 usd I will also get 200 usd worth of bitcoin. WOW what a deal!

This seems to me like it was almost done live for another group (which is why you saw the pump prior to seeing it in the video), recorded and then played back as a webinar as cheap marketing. It would be a good way to reuse resources and at the same time recruit and pump up profits for existing customers by getting fresh meat to buy their coins they have already stocked up on at a lower price.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: