Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palm Beach Confidential October 2017  (Read 20258 times)
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:30:34 PM

I totally agree with you on the glorified 'top secret' pnd scheme but not sure about playing contrarian on their signals as there's still lots of fools making their predicitons become real in a matter of seconds.. look at that zen coin which nobody ever gave a hoot about previously.

Who is this "nobody"?  The pump and dumpers?  Newsletter writers?  N00bs?  I agree.  But those of us that knew how to evaluate crypto fundamentals and bought in before the price rise completely disagree with you.

If you ain't willing to do the legwork, then pay Teeka and deal.

I want to echo this sentiment. I, along with loads of other individuals, have been very interested in Zen long before PBC announced it. It's a newer project so doesn't have the following of some of the other privacy coins but over time, I believe that will change. It's the cryptofools that only jumped in on it once some "guru" told them to, blind lemmings that would jump on any worthless project if there were told to. These lazy people who don't want to put in any research will ultimately have their money taken from them and rightfully so. Don't expect anyone to give you calls so you can opt out of doing your own research.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:22:35 PM

It's kinda mess up that pbc release their report much later to their subscribers. As a result of of their subscribers lost a lot of money. I hope in the long term zencash will do well.

There's hint pbc will recommend etp. Buy some now since no one know about them yet.

That is not messed up at all, that is simply the working strategy of palm beach c. Check out their website and see how much they charge for their subscriptions (other than the spammy free email service). Imagine if just one guy paid for the premiums. Thousands of dollars worth. Get in 10 rich guys who know nothing about crypto and you have 5 figures to play with. They can buy a damn cheap alt worth cents or less, talk it up and when the rich guys get the late news at x2, they buy it. Imagine the effect! It becomes x3 or more, the rich guys cash out and PBC get even better. Terrible people in crypto.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

I totally agree with you on the glorified 'top secret' pnd scheme but not sure about playing contrarian on their signals as there's still lots of fools making their predicitons become real in a matter of seconds.. look at that zen coin which nobody ever gave a hoot about previously.

Who is this "nobody"?  The pump and dumpers?  Newsletter writers?  N00bs?  I agree.  But those of us that knew how to evaluate crypto fundamentals and bought in before the price rise completely disagree with you.

If you ain't willing to do the legwork, then pay Teeka and deal.

I want to echo this sentiment. I, along with loads of other individuals, have been very interested in Zen long before PBC announced it. It's a newer project so doesn't have the following of some of the other privacy coins but over time, I believe that will change. It's the cryptofools that only jumped in on it once some "guru" told them to, blind lemmings that would jump on any worthless project if there were told to. These lazy people who don't want to put in any research will ultimately have their money taken from them and rightfully so. Don't expect anyone to give you calls so you can opt out of doing your own research.

Ok guys, didn't wanted to offend your ZenCash. Just wanting to point out PBC is now basically a pump and dump signal. You can't deny though that before it went under Teeka's spotlights, ZEN never had those great trading volumes.
Anyway when's the next PBC gonna come out?
mrchicken

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

I think it's pretty obvious guys, the next coin PBC will recommend is Power Ledger (POWR).

Its price is between 20-30 cents, it got listed on Bittrex today, it's 1st Australian ICO. The founder Jemma Green is Deputy Lord Mayor of Perth (capital of Western Australia).
It has GREAT product which will hit masses during 2018/2019 - expected price 1$ by the end of 2017 -> 10$ in 2018 -> 30$ down the road...

You can thank me later..Wink
Si H

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:32:11 PM

I see a lot of talk about Powr. This might be a very interesting coin if the roomers are true,  But remember they are only roomers  Cool Grin
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

I see a lot of talk about Powr. This might be a very interesting coin if the roomers are true,  But remember they are only roomers  Cool Grin

Before the ICO I perceived Powr as total money grab with a marginal probability of success. In crypto space everything is possible, and I believe pumpers were inside it from the beginning. However I'm impressed how well it was performed and agreements with exchanges negotiated before the ICO...
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:05:37 PM

I think it's pretty obvious guys, the next coin PBC will recommend is Power Ledger (POWR).

Its price is between 20-30 cents, it got listed on Bittrex today, it's 1st Australian ICO. The founder Jemma Green is Deputy Lord Mayor of Perth (capital of Western Australia).
It has GREAT product which will hit masses during 2018/2019 - expected price 1$ by the end of 2017 -> 10$ in 2018 -> 30$ down the road...

Haha, it's absolutely not going to be Powerledger. PL is a good project but this is not Teeka's next pick and if you did your due diligence you would have realized this isn't the project he's recommending.

Are you just trying to shill your own bags?

Miner2525

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:30:11 PM

I started a monthly neutral topic so we won't miss out on the latest reveal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2415085.msg24704706
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

Check out Raiden. I think they have invested in or will. I saw it a couple of times.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ninobtcx

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:36:54 PM

They're full of crap. Fake rumors and more fake rumors.
Elon Musk to get involved? Fake.
Teeka involved? Fake and even if his whole family was into POWR, that would actually make it even less likely for him to make this the pick for November.

The1crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

Any news about Civic?
At the moment I've seen the rumors.
ninobtcx

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:14:39 PM

Any news about Civic?
At the moment I've seen the rumors.

Have you seen who's operating civic? other than being a well known btc maximalist, hasn't got the best reputation.. that'd be a red flag for me.
Also really crazy idea.. basically the entire humanity on a database?? no thanks.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:51:23 AM

Its DASH:

PayPal leveraged its exclusive relationship with eBay to become a payment powerhouse. Even when other payment options became available, people stayed loyal to PayPal because it was so easy to use. We think Dash is taking a page out of the PayPal playbook and will become the dominant payment processor in the legal cannabis sector. From there, we expect it will leverage its dominance in pot payments to launch itself as a major player in cryptocurrency payments.
The time to take action is now, before Dash becomes a household name the way PayPal has. Remember: Because these trades have massive upside, you can keep your positions small and still make signicant gains. If you’re a smaller trader, we recommend putting $200–400 into each trade or $500– 1,000 if you’re a bigger trader.
Action to Take: Buy Dash (DASH) Buy-up-to Price: $600  Stop Loss: None  Buy It On: Bittrex, Binance Store It On: Jaxx, Ledger Wallet
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:46:59 AM

Buy-up-to Price: $600
And once again that was the dumping point. I wonder if any PBC subscribers actually hold the coins that get picked, since they usually seem to sing the praises of their long-term value.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:03:22 AM

Buy-up-to Price: $600
And once again that was the dumping point. I wonder if any PBC subscribers actually hold the coins that get picked, since they usually seem to sing the praises of their long-term value.

I guess they are still holding and more or less these are long term investors who are following the game. These quick pumpers and dumpers usually go for the quick bucks and miss all the long term benefits.
ninobtcx

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

So it's DASH.. nobody got it right this time.
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:47:09 PM

Need Palm Beach Confidential subscription?
Price lifetime: $1500 (50% off)

Contact me on PM

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
duitiontress

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:51:22 PM

Can anyone elaborate on why Palm Beach has such an influence on the coins they advocate in their newsletters? How many subscribers do they have?
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:02:10 PM

They have 80.000 subscribers. This is why they can manipulate the market of Altcoins
Do you need an subscription? I sell for 50% price off

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
Miner2525

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:29:45 AM

Can anyone elaborate on why Palm Beach has such an influence on the coins they advocate in their newsletters? How many subscribers do they have?

Being first to the game, it's only a relatively recent phenomenom.  They have a "small fraction" of their 300,000 regular newsletter subscribers.  Liquidity concerns always keep the total number of subscribers low in trading advisories, in the several thousands, hence the high price.  In this case, you've got a lot of dumb money with a lot of capital.  It's mostly old farts that have literally no clue about the cryptosphere other than what Teeka has taught them.

Please don't buy from criminals illegally offering pirated subscriptions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: