Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31877 times)
Mith19

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

3-4 weeks about exchange announcement and now we are waiting for the listing 3-4 weeks more? and when will be the other exchange announcements?
Funny, apparently we invested in similar projects ;-)
That's true and unfortunately far from ideal.
I think the team is really wokring, and they are working hard, but at the same time I have quite often the impression that the organization and the advance planning could be way better.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

3-4 weeks about exchange announcement and now we are waiting for the listing 3-4 weeks more? and when will be the other exchange announcements?
I think the team is really wokring, and they are working hard, but at the same time I have quite often the impression that the organization and the advance planning could be way better.
listing on the exchange will give us nothing but disappointment, as long as the project does not have a finished working product
kentjyan

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

I just want to thank you all for being so patient with our process. We are continually working and striving to be the best we can.
Ted King

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

listing on the exchange will give us nothing but disappointment, as long as the project does not have a finished working product
It is very sad if the developer does not make announcements about the status of the work. I hope we get more information.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

No more updates since the ICO ended? Is there any conflict on legal or any other issues? Hopefully by next week there will be convincing updates or news from the team.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

No more updates since the ICO ended? Is there any conflict on legal or any other issues? Hopefully by next week there will be convincing updates or news from the team.
perhaps they still continue to celebrate the achievement of Hardcap Wink otherwise I can not explain it
Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

It is really annoying, same in their telegram. All you get is "soon, soon and soon".
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

It is really annoying, same in their telegram. All you get is "soon, soon and soon".
They can only say that, they can't say "late, late and late". Everything comes when it will come, no one can force them. People can only accept or sell everything.
IThoughtIKnewItAll

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

The only place this coin is traded is at IDEX

Since the announcement at https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcement-tradove-to-be-listed-on-hitbtc-5f31db5a2ffe we have heard nothing about exact dates.

"Soon" is just to keep you on the leash

And soon, is not a week.

Soon (adverb): In or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
synonyms:   in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by; informalpronto, in (less than) no time, in no time (at all), in a jiffy, in two shakes, in two shakes of a lamb's tail, before you can say Jack Robinson; informalsharpish, in a tick, in two ticks; dateddirectly; archaicanon; literaryere long
"she'll be there soon"

This company is failing hard in the crypto space. Unfortunately, this will be reflected on the price.
identifyuser

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

They can only say that, they can't say "late, late and late". Everything comes when it will come, no one can force them. People can only accept or sell everything.
I do not understand why everyone is waiting for the listing on HITbtc, because I doubt that it will give us pump
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

Press Release: Fabrice Boudou, Director of IT Solutions Division at the World Trade Organization, Joins TraDove as Strategic Advisor https://medium.com/@tra_dove/press-release-fabrice-boudou-joins-tradove-as-strategic-advisor-612f05822521
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

The only place this coin is traded is at IDEX

Since the announcement at https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcement-tradove-to-be-listed-on-hitbtc-5f31db5a2ffe we have heard nothing about exact dates.

"Soon" is just to keep you on the leash

And soon, is not a week.

Soon (adverb): In or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
synonyms:   in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by; informalpronto, in (less than) no time, in no time (at all), in a jiffy, in two shakes, in two shakes of a lamb's tail, before you can say Jack Robinson; informalsharpish, in a tick, in two ticks; dateddirectly; archaicanon; literaryere long
"she'll be there soon"

This company is failing hard in the crypto space. Unfortunately, this will be reflected on the price.

I understand your concerns and we are planning on having it officially listed around the 15th of this month on HitBTC, if not sooner. Thank you for your understanding.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

Sad a sad season for the past week and hopefully once being on.the market.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
clarkgeneral86

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:26:57 AM

You need to wait more a week to see the hope of change. It will be added at hitbtc exactly on April 15th but do not expect too much, I think there is no price change because hitbtc is just a normal exchange.
identifyuser

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

You need to wait more a week to see the hope of change. It will be added at hitbtc exactly on April 15th but do not expect too much, I think there is no price change because hitbtc is just a normal exchange.
we are very lucky if there is no change in price, because HITBTC is such an exchange, which can negatively affect the price
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

Team has to show some development related with products, web or anything else. let us calculate how many months passed since ico start, almost 5 months. And besides the company is not new as they always told us, 5 years or more in the market. So lets say till to 5 monhs ago there was no balance to support company but starting from that time huge money came the company. So during that time what kind of improvement happened? I see updates about " we assigned team members " updates. First why are you hiring them so late, and secondly if there are enough workers why there is no update news related with any product or even related with your 19 th century website..  Is it really so hard to do during 5 months and of course as investor we will be angry to hear always "soon" words. And the guys here who is telling us " sell if u are not happy" , I have one words for them, go and kiss another people body. Here I invested company and I have rights to ask about what they are doing with my money. And I want to see some action, not only to be listed. Cause with current condition without any update in your hand, even if u list it on Binance possible dump will come. 
clarkgeneral86

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

we are very lucky if there is no change in price, because HITBTC is such an exchange, which can negatively affect the price
They have not shown a positive working spirit, things are progressing very slowly and hardly. Investors do not expect this situation, hitbtc is only a case when they do not want too expensive for other exchange lists.
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

Hey everyone. We are indeed on working exchanges besides just HitBTC. These things take time and I ask that you all continue to remain patient with us please.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

Hey everyone. We are indeed on working exchanges besides just HitBTC. These things take time and I ask that you all continue to remain patient with us please.
Are we already live in hitbtc? Why I am not seeing yet in coinmarketcap?
This project were able to raise a decent amount during the ICO, we deserve a bigger exchanges in order to grow.
Hitbtc is just to slow and only few traders are trading there, maybe try to look for a bigger one like Binance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

the matter is not only to be listing. team is doing everything so slowly. Almost 3 weeks passed token distribution, and 5 weeks passed after token sales, and nothing is arranged to put it to the market. Mostly professional ico teams are organizing everything during ico, making arrangements with the exchange listings, and after token sale distributing tokens asap ( not in 20 days) and listing the coin on exchanges in max one week. But with tradove everything is going unclear. Like no one  organized nothing and still everything is unknown. Because of it coin prices are kissing ground on messy markets and investors are super angry to you. With the company everything  going like a turtle. And I'm really losing my hope about the project. Its already becoming the worst investment on my life. My first ico and so big disappointment. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: