Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:44:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61386 times)
ElektraCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:55:50 AM

It seems that some users have been attempting to game the referral and credit purchasing system. The actual 1:1 transfer depends on BTC transactions, not the website backend. The website backend is for you to keep track of your investment. Our transfer code will scan the blockchain and the address(es) assigned to your account and apply the correct amount of tokens.

tl;dr If you did not try to attempt to game the system, you are fine. If you did attempt to game the system, when the 1:1 transfer begins, your credit balance and the actual number of EKA tokens recevied will not match.

Even shorter tl;dr PLEASE STOP FILLING OUR ORDERS TRYING TO SCAM EKA COINS.

Thank you.
ngebrok

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:58:06 AM

great progam i hope this ICO succesfullly
Sheldon.Cooper

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:19:54 AM

great progam i hope this ICO succesfullly

Is it possible to trade elektra coin in some other exchsnges? If so, when do you plan to have it listed in auch exchange(s)??
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:31:55 AM

I'm interested in this project. Following closely Wink

SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:11:02 AM

When will the referral bonuses be given out? Every 24 hours?

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

tuantran144

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:05:50 AM

The Lending program and early withdraw sounds very good.
Better join now to get cheap ICO price

https://elektracoin.com/?affiliates=f2201f5191c4e92cc5af043eebfd0946
LetoA.

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

"You have 250 Elektra Coins." -Thanks.
digiman

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

It seems that some users have been attempting to game the referral and credit purchasing system. The actual 1:1 transfer depends on BTC transactions, not the website backend. The website backend is for you to keep track of your investment. Our transfer code will scan the blockchain and the address(es) assigned to your account and apply the correct amount of tokens.

tl;dr If you did not try to attempt to game the system, you are fine. If you did attempt to game the system, when the 1:1 transfer begins, your credit balance and the actual number of EKA tokens recevied will not match.

Even shorter tl;dr PLEASE STOP FILLING OUR ORDERS TRYING TO SCAM EKA COINS.

Thank you.

Hello, I do not think people are trying to scam with the credit purchase system.
I set up an order which after 1 hour of not sending the bitcoin amount it should have canceled itself out.
But it did not cancel so I made another order and sent the bitcoin on time and got an email saying the transaction is complete and you have 250 coins so I log in today and it shows 500 coins.
The error is with the carting service.

I think your ico is the best lending program ico I have ever invested in with such a great roadmap and your business is well planned out.
Keep up the good work.
khunglongrua

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

Do you have any bounties ?
lacaca

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:27:24 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 10:03:08 PM by lacaca

why my order #4467 is still on hold when there are over 6 confirmations?
your email address on the web seems not working
please help

edit: got my coins, although a little delay
ElektraCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:56:26 PM

Updates as of October 22, 2017
Known Issues
First, our e-mail system was being marked as spam due to the mass emails being sent out. We will take this as a compliment. Due to this, however, we have disabled e-mails on the server to leave room for password resets and support emails.

Second, some people have found a way to trick the system into auto-completing, what seems to be, random orders. In the grand scheme, they achieve nothing. The dashboard was meant for investors and was merely cosmetic. Each account and order is assigned a unique BTC address. When the 1:1 transfer occurs, the blockchain will be scanned and only coins that were paid for will be added to wallets. Those that gamed the system and think they scammed thousands of EKA tokens will be sorely mistaken.

Moving Forward
The other issue we have been experiencing is a major backlog. We understand there are MAJOR delays. We apologize for this and have put together a plan to upgrade the network. We do not expect the ICO to last the entire 30 days We project 3-4 more days TOPS. This leaves approximately 20 days of time of our original planned launch, so, here is our plan.

When the ICO sells out, we are going to go into a little bit of a maintenance mode. During this time, we will be upgrading the network, implementing A LOT more servers, and expanding our development teams. We would like to project this to take approximately a week. That takes us into next weekend. The development and marketing team enjoy a nice steak and beer with their families and prepare for the financial revolution to come. Regardless, we may be able to launch up to 10 days early! What a great problem to have!!

Remember, these are only projections based on the progress of the last week or so. We have entered phase three now so we are hitting the home stretch.

Keep sharing. The bugs are being worked out and we're still here.

-Brock
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:17:41 PM

It seems that this coin is different because it is centralized in some way. Is this right?
This contradicts the [Suspicious link removed]munity which rives in decentralization.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:35:10 PM

Elektra have a fair system and easy to purchase any tokens. Made different with other ICO which same lending scheme. And very nice to wait until the xday. Let's see

easy purchases https://elektracoin.com/?affiliates=eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3

empowers

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:26:26 AM

I like the fact Elektra will be mined with Equihash like Ethereum, ZCash or Bitcoin Gold : seems the right choice now and allows everybody with CPU/GPU to participate.

Phase 3 of their ICO reached!

Better buy now at less than $1 than once at more $10 (like Bitconnect or Regal).
kupz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:33:50 AM

Known Issues
First, our e-mail system was being marked as spam due to the mass emails being sent out. We will take this as a compliment. Due to this, however, we have disabled e-mails on the server to leave room for password resets and support emails.

Second, some people have found a way to trick the system into auto-completing, what seems to be, random orders. In the grand scheme, they achieve nothing. The dashboard was meant for investors and was merely cosmetic. Each account and order is assigned a unique BTC address. When the 1:1 transfer occurs, the blockchain will be scanned and only coins that were paid for will be added to wallets. Those that gamed the system and think they scammed thousands of EKA tokens will be sorely mistaken.

Moving Forward
The other issue we have been experiencing is a major backlog. We understand there are MAJOR delays. We apologize for this and have put together a plan to upgrade the network. We do not expect the ICO to last the entire 30 days We project 3-4 more days TOPS. This leaves approximately 20 days of time of our original planned launch, so, here is our plan.

When the ICO sells out, we are going to go into a little bit of a maintenance mode. During this time, we will be upgrading the network, implementing A LOT more servers, and expanding our development teams. We would like to project this to take approximately a week. That takes us into next weekend. The development and marketing team enjoy a nice steak and beer with their families and prepare for the financial revolution to come. Regardless, we may be able to launch up to 10 days early! What a great problem to have!!

Remember, these are only projections based on the progress of the last week or so. We have entered phase three now so we are hitting the home stretch.

-Brock

I bought EKA 10 hours ago and not receive the coin yet.
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:57:05 AM

Known Issues

Moving Forward

-Brock

I bought EKA 10 hours ago and not receive the coin yet.

be patient, some people have same problems with yours. But they have got their tokens after all.
nguyenvanchuan

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:01:48 AM

I bought EKA 20 hours ago and not receive the coin yet.
I turned 0.11261130 BTC into wallet
16A6qf3aN6L9kERDHq6coB5fDbvYDyqEAM
from livecoin.net floor
Order #4139
Please check for me
thank you very much
adu1t

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

Does everything work normal now?
Still waiting till team fix the problem to make a purchase
hakunamatata

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:48:08 AM

I bought EKA 4 hoursago and not receive the coin yet.
I sent 0.17891193 BTC into wallet
1WDUmoYZbL79fXwQRo7DLpttBTYe5JrF9
from Blockchain.info
Order #5850 and Order # 5703
Please check for me
thank you very much
CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

Initially you stated there was a 2000 coin purchase limit.

Today I see you have packages going up to 5000.

Is there a limit or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: