Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:21:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61386 times)
SkyTube

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

they announced before that after ICO finish they will make a maintenance for the site
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:41:32 AM

Elektra ico is done!
congratz. really love this concept.

Elektra team please create a 2fa option to login.

afrazium

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:41:36 AM

The attitude! ughh
What do you expect? Constant attacks and unrealistic expectations. If you invested in EKA for us to feed you a political answer and make you feel good, you're in the wrong place. If you invested to make money, stick around.
Do you realize that being polite and being rabid are opposites, and that there's a huge chillin space between them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
ElektraCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

Thank you everybody. We will be doing some minor web server maintenance over the weekend and the real work begins MONDAY.

I will keep you updated via BTCT and our Twitter page.

Double thank you to all of you who have kept up with us this entire time, know what is going on, and not asking us questions that were clearly answered.

From now to 6 Nov, make sure your space pants and moon boots fit Wink
Artzzzz

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:54:05 PM

Yasss lets go to the moon
devz

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:13:12 PM

Im ready  Cool Cool Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
bitconnectFr

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:59:10 PM

Thank you everybody. We will be doing some minor web server maintenance over the weekend and the real work begins MONDAY.

Double thank you to all of you who have kept up with us this entire time, know what is going on, and not asking us questions that were clearly answered.

If this is not a scam, then I give a big thank you.
You are the only one communicating that much, this is awesome!

And of course if you prove the trading bot then this would be a really awesome project, I have big hope in your project.

Will wait Monday to see some news.
Good weekend to you Wink
KDAV13

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:36:49 PM

I'm a newbe to Blog forums...Anyone...What is BTCT?   Thanks!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:53:32 PM

I'm a newbe to Blog forums...Anyone...What is BTCT?   Thanks!

Beyond the Caution Tape
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:01:37 AM

Here's all the proof you need to know that Elekkra Coin is a 100% scam:

There is no need whatsoever for their white paper to plagiarize other entity's content.

pinoyiloco

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:32:54 AM

waiting patiently for the outcome and result  Grin
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:03:40 AM

Thanks uncle Gleb, but the ICO is over.  I hope it's could made more benefits.
ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

There is no need whatsoever for their white paper to plagiarize other entity's content.

Roll Eyes Did it take so long to come riding in on your white horse and shining armor because you were literally googling every line in the whitepaper?

We may have borrowed portions of other whitepapers to aid in our writing but plagiarizing is a strong word.
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

This projects will be huge quickly.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:27:48 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 03:45:02 PM by Gleb Gamow

Roll Eyes Did it take so long to come riding in on your white horse and shining armor because you were literally googling every line in the whitepaper?

We may have borrowed portions of other whitepapers to aid in our writing but plagiarizing is a strong word.

Firstly, a non-nefarious actor wouldn't have any need to employ the "white horse and shining armor" clause.

Secondly, no, I didn't Google every line in your whitepaper, for if I had, I'm pretty sure I would of been able to produce more examples.

Finally, your "we may have borrowed" clause is 100% really "we have borrowed", albeit that's a misnomer considering the definition of borrow. Is your intent to give them back with daily interest? That said, are you going on record in claiming that you didn't plagiarize any content from other sources?

Let's see if I can find another clause that you borrowed ...

Bear in mind that the clause above should not have been borrowed given that it's included in the context of describing Elektra Coin on its official whitepaper.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does BitConnect, an entity that you've publicly distanced yourself from, know that you borrowed their content for your whitepaper?

While I await your reply, I'm gonna jack off while sticking shining armor up my white horse's ass.
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:37:36 PM

it's seem to be very risk. but high risk = high returns. so that all we need is hope Cheesy.
ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:15:29 PM

Firstly, a non-nefarious actor wouldn't have any need to employ the "white horse and shining armor" clause.

Secondly, no, I didn't Google every line in your whitepaper, for if I had, I'm pretty sure I would of been able to produce more examples.

Finally, your "we may have borrowed" clause is 100% really "we have borrowed", albeit that's a misnomer considering the definition of borrow. Is your intent to give them back with daily interest? That said, are you going on record in claiming that you didn't plagiarize any content from other sources?

Bear in mind that the clause above should not have been borrowed given that it's included in the context of describing Elektra Coin on its official whitepaper.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does BitConnect, an entity that you've publicly distanced yourself from, know that you borrowed their content for your whitepaper?

While I await your reply, I'm gonna jack off while sticking shining armor up my white horse's ass.

Isn't open source about taking something and making it better. Our paper writer did steal some phrasing it seems...doesn't make us a scam.

Haters mean that we made it, right?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:18:48 PM

Isn't open source about taking something and making it better. Our paper writer did steal some phrasing it seems...doesn't make us a scam.

Haters mean that we made it, right?

If your governance isn't astute enough to catch stolen content designed to fill your coffer, how are we to trust your governance in overseeing the rest of Elektra, aspects which are more concerning for your investors?

I assume you've forgone the white horse/shining armor clause in lieu of "haters". How long will it be before you resort to quoting Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin in further attempts to discredit my scammy ass?

Translated: You know goddamn well that your whitepaper was plagiarized, now pawning off the attempt to some phantom paper writer. How fuckin stupid do you think we are?
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:21:44 PM

There is no harm in copying phrases. Elecktra is similar to bitconnect and you would expect them to copy things from the market leader bitconnect. And most of them are from Asian countries where English is not their main language. They are surely going to pick up bits and pieces from here and there

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:25:24 PM

There is no harm in copying phrases. Elecktra is similar to bitconnect and you would expect them to copy things from the market leader bitconnect.

I guess you missed the post two posts up where the admin admitted to the content being stolen by his paper writer, eh? If true, which I don't believe it is, then the admin paid the copy writer for stolen content sans checking the work. Is that the type of person you want overseeing your investments? The fucker is either lying his ass off or is 100% inept.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: