Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61386 times)
kupz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

Elektracoin.com down? when is it coming back?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:48:07 PM

This guy Gleb Gamow. Goes around criticizing all ICOs, why make such negative comments,etc. You did the same to bitconnect and regal, etc . Now look at the protential and income ppl made off of them

That's my MO, going around and criticizing ICOs with negative comments. BTW, please show me proof that I've commented on the Regal thread as you proclaimed, given that you, a venerable user, wouldn't dare spread misinformation like myself.
bizinvestor01

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:21:29 PM

It's ok No problem , not here to cause any drama or problems . Just let the ICOs. Do what they do. It's good & Bad always. It will always be this way. 

God Almighty
ElektraCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:17:01 AM

Here's all the proof you need to know that Elekkra Coin is a 100% scam:

There is no need whatsoever for their white paper to plagiarize other entity's content.

Roll Eyes Did it take so long to come riding in on your white horse and shining armor because you were literally googling every line in the whitepaper?

We may have borrowed portions of other whitepapers to aid in our writing but plagiarizing is a strong word.

Firstly, a non-nefarious actor wouldn't have any need to employ the "white horse and shining armor" clause.

Secondly, no, I didn't Google every line in your whitepaper, for if I had, I'm pretty sure I would of been able to produce more examples.

Finally, your "we may have borrowed" clause is 100% really "we have borrowed", albeit that's a misnomer considering the definition of borrow. Is your intent to give them back with daily interest? That said, are you going on record in claiming that you didn't plagiarize any content from other sources?

Let's see if I can find another clause that you borrowed ...

Bear in mind that the clause above should not have been borrowed given that it's included in the context of describing Elektra Coin on its official whitepaper.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does BitConnect, an entity that you've publicly distanced yourself from, know that you borrowed their content for your whitepaper?

While I await your reply, I'm gonna jack off while sticking shining armor up my white horse's ass.

Isn't open source about taking something and making it better. Our paper writer did steal some phrasing it seems...doesn't make us a scam.

Haters mean that we made it, right?

If your governance isn't astute enough to catch stolen content designed to fill your coffer, how are we to trust your governance in overseeing the rest of Elektra, aspects which are more concerning for your investors?

I assume you've forgone the white horse/shining armor clause in lieu of "haters". How long will it be before you resort to quoting Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin in further attempts to discredit my scammy ass?

Translated: You know goddamn well that your whitepaper was plagiarized, now pawning off the attempt to some phantom paper writer. How fuckin stupid do you think we are?

Well, I think that you are pretty stupid. Fortunately for everybody else, they're smarter than you and made a sound investment.

Don't be sad that you missed out on the ICO. There will be another rocket for you to catch.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:29:51 AM

Here's all the proof you need to know that Elekkra Coin is a 100% scam:

There is no need whatsoever for their white paper to plagiarize other entity's content.

Roll Eyes Did it take so long to come riding in on your white horse and shining armor because you were literally googling every line in the whitepaper?

We may have borrowed portions of other whitepapers to aid in our writing but plagiarizing is a strong word.

Firstly, a non-nefarious actor wouldn't have any need to employ the "white horse and shining armor" clause.

Secondly, no, I didn't Google every line in your whitepaper, for if I had, I'm pretty sure I would of been able to produce more examples.

Finally, your "we may have borrowed" clause is 100% really "we have borrowed", albeit that's a misnomer considering the definition of borrow. Is your intent to give them back with daily interest? That said, are you going on record in claiming that you didn't plagiarize any content from other sources?

Let's see if I can find another clause that you borrowed ...

Bear in mind that the clause above should not have been borrowed given that it's included in the context of describing Elektra Coin on its official whitepaper.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does BitConnect, an entity that you've publicly distanced yourself from, know that you borrowed their content for your whitepaper?

While I await your reply, I'm gonna jack off while sticking shining armor up my white horse's ass.

Isn't open source about taking something and making it better. Our paper writer did steal some phrasing it seems...doesn't make us a scam.

Haters mean that we made it, right?

If your governance isn't astute enough to catch stolen content designed to fill your coffer, how are we to trust your governance in overseeing the rest of Elektra, aspects which are more concerning for your investors?

I assume you've forgone the white horse/shining armor clause in lieu of "haters". How long will it be before you resort to quoting Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin in further attempts to discredit my scammy ass?

Translated: You know goddamn well that your whitepaper was plagiarized, now pawning off the attempt to some phantom paper writer. How fuckin stupid do you think we are?

Well, I think that you are pretty stupid. Fortunately for everybody else, they're smarter than you and made a sound investment.

Don't be sad that you missed out on the ICO. There will be another rocket for you to catch.

Got it! Those who invested in Elektra Coin are smarter than me because ONLY I think that it's considered plagiarism for copying other's content, whereas Investards believe your fuckin crazy ass account.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:41:07 AM

@Gleb Gamow

You've made your point. Everyone knows they are taking a risk and may lose their money. Now you can leave this thread Smiley

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:48:50 AM

@Gleb Gamow

You've made your point. Everyone knows they are taking a risk and may lose their money. Now you can leave this thread Smiley

i think so
Thanks uncle Gleb for your observation. We have taking a risk our money. But no problem.

ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:49:39 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes gleb makes it easy...

anyway, it's a beautiful monday morning. Time to get to WORK WORK WORK
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:33:03 AM

I didn't spend the better part of the past six years evangelizing Bitcoin so that the likes of your scammy ass can come here and fuck up the space. If we were to meet in person, I would beat the living shit outta you, you lyin' cocksucker.
moala

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

I didn't spend the better part of the past six years evangelizing Bitcoin so that the likes of your scammy ass can come here and fuck up the space. If we were to meet in person, I would beat the living shit outta you, you lyin' cocksucker.

You seem to be evangelizing Yutu coin now. Is it by Satoshi Nakamoto?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

You seem to be evangelizing Yutu coin now. Is it by Satoshi Nakamoto?

Yes.
ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:54:56 AM

*sigh* Is this what crypto has come to, friend?

We're here to bring financial freedom and you're punching your keyboard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sad

In relevant news,

Big things happening this week. Keep an eye out here and @Elektracoin on Twitter for updates and sneak peeks!
samle

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:46:26 PM

project of newbie right, but i know if this project will success because i has read this project and always give link in every item of project, so many people cannot confused when someone will join your project   

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

We're here to bring financial freedom and you're punching your keyboard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sad

In relevant news,

Big things happening this week. Keep an eye out here and @Elektracoin on Twitter for updates and sneak peeks!

Yes, you're here to bring financial freedom and fatten your pocketbook under the guise of a Ponzi scheme and lies. Why don't reveal who the fuck you are, or easier, depict your business charter like Ken Fitzsimmons did.
ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:52:54 PM

In relevant news,

Yes, you're here to bring financial freedom and fatten your pocketbook under the guise of a Ponzi scheme and lies. Why don't reveal who the fuck you are, or easier, depict your business charter like Ken Fitzsimmons did.

Someone who "evangelized bitcoin for years" should understand the importance of anonymity. Are you done yet? Maybe someone will gift you some EKA before it takes off...will that wash the salt off?
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

Hextracoin going live in 20min, lets see what happens
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:08:21 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 08:20:11 PM by Gleb Gamow

In relevant news,

Someone who "evangelized bitcoin for years" should understand the importance of anonymity. Are you done yet? Maybe someone will gift you some EKA before it takes off...will that wash the salt off?

I'm just gonna leave this here, Mr. Anonymous Dude ...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

In relevant news,

Update: Firstly, the pic may or may not be a link. Secondly, look at the new PM I just received:

Really? Where are your ethics?

Where did you even find that?! Delete it.

Here's an idea - report this post to the mods and have them delete it.  Grin Grin Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:52:27 PM

In relevant news,

Update: Firstly, the pic may or may not be a link. Secondly, look at the new PM I just received:

Really? Where are your ethics?

Where did you even find that?! Delete it.

Here's an idea - report this post to the mods and have them delete it.  Grin Grin Grin

I'm happy to report that Brock and I are now communicating on a first-name basis:

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:13:40 PM

Reads to me like Mr. Anonymous Dude, Brock Burkett, no longer wants to come out and play. I'm guessing he's in exit mode, resulting in all Investards to date are ... I'll say it nicely ... FUCKKKKKKKKKKK !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: