Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61383 times)
FreeZe_85

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:13:11 AM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?

ICO is over.
ElektraInvestor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

https://twitter.com/elektracoin

Brock: Now that Bruno has exposed me ...

https://i.imgur.com/AJqcRWD.gif
"I can't wait to spend all the money them Investards sent me."

You know he has a very easy way out either way. If is on the up and up (and, I still 100% think he is) He comes out and says yep, we are good to go! If he doesn't want continue he just says " I really wanted to be anonymous and this just doesn't feel right and giving everyone a refund"

He can't run away with money now, if that was his intention, you just call the cops! So, you don't have to worry about that happening at all! I just hope he comes out and says I am about to change the world on the best lending platform of all time! And, everyone will know who does it!

My guess is that Brock will deny that I found him after he's finished expunging as much of his existence on the Net as possible. He best hope that he's no longer living at the most recent address that he's linked to if his intent is to run away with all the money.

I'll just leave this here yea?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

what's good for Brock is good for you, How the fuck you haven't changed your login Baffles our group! i'll let the internet decide.. Fuck off somewhere else. Please! Sick of reading your posts, just blah blah blah blah blah blah, People know what they are investing in with an ICO you ain't doing investors favors by trying too FUD it too death believe me, You are hurting investors if this project ever gets off the ground! BUT maybe that's your intention, You lost your Bitcoin so Fuck everyone else right? Your old enough to go die in a hole somewhere please just do it quietly... and fuck yourself while your at it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:49:05 PM

https://twitter.com/elektracoin

Brock: Now that Bruno has exposed me ...

"I can't wait to spend all the money them Investards sent me."

You know he has a very easy way out either way. If is on the up and up (and, I still 100% think he is) He comes out and says yep, we are good to go! If he doesn't want continue he just says " I really wanted to be anonymous and this just doesn't feel right and giving everyone a refund"

He can't run away with money now, if that was his intention, you just call the cops! So, you don't have to worry about that happening at all! I just hope he comes out and says I am about to change the world on the best lending platform of all time! And, everyone will know who does it!

My guess is that Brock will deny that I found him after he's finished expunging as much of his existence on the Net as possible. He best hope that he's no longer living at the most recent address that he's linked to if his intent is to run away with all the money.

I'll just leave this here yea?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

what's good for Brock is good for you, How the fuck you haven't changed your login Baffles our group! i'll let the internet decide.. Fuck off somewhere else. Please! Sick of reading your posts, just blah blah blah blah blah blah, People know what they are investing in with an ICO you ain't doing investors favors by trying too FUD it too death believe me, You are hurting investors if this project ever gets off the ground! BUT maybe that's your intention, You lost your Bitcoin so Fuck everyone else right? Your old enough to go die in a hole somewhere please just do it quietly... and fuck yourself while your at it.

I really could care less who this guy is. We just need elektra to come on and reassure everyone that is 100% behind him, that we are still good to go. He tweeted 182 times in 12 days and now he has been silent the past 2.

He's not silent. He just created a new account - ElektraInvestor - so to do exactly what I baited him to do, viz. quote Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin in a useless attempt to discredit my scammy ass. Notice that Leroy has that scam thread locked about my scammy ass. Luckily for you guys, I mirrored it and have at least one only scam thread which I created on my scammy ass where everybody is still welcome to comment on. Please ask if you want the links, whereupon I'll gladly provide them because that's the type of guy I'm.

BTW, it'll cost you a thousand dollars via BTC if you want ALL of Brock's vitals if he opts to steal your moneys. I used to provide said service for free, but it's the new type of guy I'm.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
ig700

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:01:05 AM

no more updates from Elektra?

Recently we have daily updates and right now no comment..
D.Crypto_Lumbus

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:13:57 AM

How different is this coin from Moneros?
Hunk9

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:06:54 AM

Hi All,

I purchased Elektra tokens using BTC during the ICO. Since I am a beginner I don't know how I get the tokens back. Do I need to do anything or Elektra will transfer it to my wallet? Can anyone please explain it? Thanks!
phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:07:23 AM

please update information for us. After the ico end, there is no information about the development. We need to know.
gabbana

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

What if nothing happens on November 6??

"Delivery incomplete. There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to support@elektracoin.com"

- No updates here and on twitter
- E-wallet isn't working ("IMMEDIATELY AFTER ICO")
- E-mail doesn't work
- Zero contact with CEO. His last message was attached by Gleb. This is not like ICO should be conducted...

Anyone know something more?
raddledpalm

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:54:39 AM

R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets?
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

Great concept looking forward ot it  Smiley
Groovy34

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

"Delivery incomplete. There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to support@elektracoin.com"

- E-mail doesn't work
- Zero contact with CEO. His last message was attached by Gleb. This is not like ICO should be conducted...

is this the case for everyone who bought the ico?  that you cant log in anymore and didn't received any confirmation email about your ico purchase
ht2003

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

welcome to scam world  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy!
gabbana

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:28:19 AM

is this the case for everyone who bought the ico?  that you cant log in anymore and didn't received any confirmation email about your ico purchase

Have you read the whole thread? Identity of the owner has been exposed and since this time there's no response... literally nothing.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:47:29 AM

Greetings,

I checked my btct inbox and found
This article from another Elektracoin investor
In my downline...

https://www.coindesk.com/us-government-arrests-charges-alleged-ico-fraudster/

I'm not so sure if he really had malicious intent
To just scam investors, and if he does
The guy who sent me that email has the resources
To persue legal actions against Brock...

He wrote in the email he took screen shots of the btc address Elektracoin provided to deposit during iCo
So he could track the movement of his funds...

I told him Elektracoin is working hard puting everything together jus wait & see until Nov 6 and he might
Jus deliver on his promise... I'm willing to give him
the benefit of the doubt..

But IF NOT, Gleb Gamow posted this read very bottom line

BTW, it'll cost you a thousand dollars via BTC if you want
ALL of Brock's vitals if he opts to steal your moneys.
I used to provide said service for free, but it's the new type of guy I'm. Tongue  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2290043.msg23880649#msg23880649

Peer2peer360

samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:24:08 PM

- E-mail doesn't work

Bitpetite.com
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

Greetings,

I checked my btct inbox and found
This article from another Elektracoin investor
In my downline...

https://www.coindesk.com/us-government-arrests-charges-alleged-ico-fraudster/

I'm not so sure if he really had malicious intent
To just scam investors, and if he does
The guy who sent me that email has the resources
To persue legal actions against Brock...

He wrote in the email he took screen shots of the btc address Elektracoin provided to deposit during iCo
So he could track the movement of his funds...

I told him Elektracoin is working hard puting everything together jus wait & see until Nov 6 and he might
Jus deliver on his promise... I'm willing to give him
the benefit of the doubt..

But IF NOT, Gleb Gamow posted this read very bottom line

BTW, it'll cost you a thousand dollars via BTC if you want
ALL of Brock's vitals if he opts to steal your moneys.
I used to provide said service for free, but it's the new type of guy I'm. Tongue  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2290043.msg23880649#msg23880649

Peer2peer360

Update: There may or may not be a pending investigation into some dude in NY and I may or may not no longer be able to provide vitals at any cost or free of charge of said dude due to ... what's another name for gag order?.

Aside: Sometimes playing Whack-a-Mole can be rewarding.
ElektraCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

https://twitter.com/ElektraCoin/status/926092055092310016

Please see thread.

You have Gleb to thank for these issues.
CryptoCory

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:40:20 PM

Well this went 0-100 real quick...
ig700

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

Hi All,

I purchased Elektra tokens using BTC during the ICO. Since I am a beginner I don't know how I get the tokens back. Do I need to do anything or Elektra will transfer it to my wallet? Can anyone please explain it? Thanks!

Yes, once a time the plataform is running, Elektra will transfer your tokens to the wallet.
richdadphat

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:38:43 PM

https://twitter.com/ElektraCoin/status/926092055092310016

Please see thread.

You have Gleb to thank for these issues.

what your solution ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: