Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:48:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61384 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:28:40 PM

Just in case you Elektra fanboys have a position elsewhere, this ...

Since I took so much heat when I doxxed the Elektra Coin dude  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, how much are you Ethconnect kowtowers willing to pay me to NOT dox who's behind the venerable Ethconnect? Just so that we're clear, if I doxxed the dude, you can bet your bottom satoshi that Ethconnect WILL go dark and that said dude WILL seek counsel for exposing his scammy ass.

Fun times!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:00:00 PM

You owe me a buck tree fiddy for fixing that link for you  Tongue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY3Hc4tRgyc

About to watch it now, for I have a feeling that I may be part of the subject matter given by the comments of fanbase above your post counter to ALL the PMs I've received thanking me for my efforts. There are some really fucked up users on this forum, eh?

Allow me to correct a few things, bud.

I have no nefarious intent.

The 3-LA contacted me outta the blue. I've never, ever contacted any agency pertaining to some nefarious actor all the time I've been here, over six years now. That includes the KC FBI pertaining to BFL back in the day. Also, reporters contact me on a regular basis, none of which I've contacted first involving any entity. Dude, I'm the good guy here, and most who've been involved in this space for years know that to be true.

Here's my real name: Bruno Kucinskas. Feel free to dox me what hasn't been doxxed already, meaning don't redox because that horse has been beaten to death, whereupon if you do, I'll merely beat that dead horse alongside you, thus making your efforts moot, for that's how I roll. See my Leroy Fodor thread if you're not up to speed.

Bruno
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

Just in case you Elektra fanboys have a position elsewhere, this ...

Since I took so much heat when I doxxed the Elektra Coin dude  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, how much are you Ethconnect kowtowers willing to pay me to NOT dox who's behind the venerable Ethconnect? Just so that we're clear, if I doxxed the dude, you can bet your bottom satoshi that Ethconnect WILL go dark and that said dude WILL seek counsel for exposing his scammy ass.

Fun times!

So are you saying dont invest in ethconnect?  Damn.  Hopefully, I can pull out my $230.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:04:15 PM

They had a guy go to the supposed office last week and no one with that  name was there.   Tells you something
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:06:59 PM

They had a guy go to the supposed office last week and no one with that  name was there.   Tells you something

It tells me that somebody tried to dox somebody in person. Sad!  Grin Grin Grin Yes, I'm looking at you, Brock, who's not in Japan but Brooklyn, NY.

Brock: We are a for real company located in Japan.
Bruno: Nope! New York.
Brock [via Twitter]: I am so seeking counsel or: going to register here in NY or move.
People who suck Brock's dick: Bruno is a very, very bad man!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:41:03 PM

Well, I think that you are pretty stupid. Fortunately for everybody else, they're smarter than you and made a sound investment.

Don't be sad that you missed out on the ICO. There will be another rocket for you to catch.

If they are smarter than me, then why didn't they figure out that you lied about being in Japan oppose to New York? You have to admit that for me being so motherfuckin stupid, I was able to dox your scammy ass. HAHAHA <Leroy Fodor laugh, in case you're not up to speed>
Nicknero

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

The fact that Elektra is still responsive on twitter despite all the shit they get thrown at them is amazing, and it gives me hope. Hope that EKA will still make it, or at least refund people if it does not make it.

And as soon as EKA hits the market, mr. Pleb Gamow will realize how much of a fucking loser he is.
Maybe we should thank him for helping Elektra get registered and actually be legal, thus higher probability on more circulation.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

The fact that Elektra is still responsive on twitter despite all the shit they get thrown at them is amazing, and it gives me hope. Hope that EKA will still make it, or at least refund people if it does not make it.

And as soon as EKA hits the market, mr. Pleb Gamow will realize how much of a fucking loser he is.
Maybe we should thank him for helping Elektra get registered and actually be legal, thus higher probability on more circulation.

Congratulations! You won Most Retarded Post of the Day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitLicense

A BitLicense is the common term used for a business license of virtual currency activities, issued by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS) under regulations designed for companies. The regulations are limited to activities involving New York or a New York resident. Those that reside, are located, have a place of business, or are conducting business in the State of New York count as New York Residents under these regulations.

The regulations define virtual currency business activity as any one of the following types of activities:

receiving virtual currency for Transmission or Transmitting virtual Currency, except where the transaction is undertaken for non-financial purposes and does not involve the transfer of more than a nominal amount of virtual currency;
storing, holding, or maintaining custody or control of virtual currency on behalf of others;
buying and selling virtual currency as a customer business;
performing Exchange Services as a customer business, or;
controlling, administering, or issuing a virtual currency.
But, the 2 following activities are excluded from the definition of virtual currency business activity:

development and dissemination of software in and of itself;
merchants and consumers that utilize virtual currency solely for the purchase or sale of goods or services or for investment purposes.
It came into effect on August 8, 2015. At least ten[5] bitcoin companies announced they were stopping all business in New York State because of the new regulations. The New York Business Journal called this the "Great Bitcoin Exodus".

In September 2015, Boston-based Circle was granted the first BitLicense, although in December 2016 the company had pivoted away from its bitcoin exchange to focus more on payments.

In October 2015, an article 78 was filed in the Supreme Court of the State of New York challenging the authority of the New York State Department of Financial Services to define virtual currency. Justice St George heard the case on October 10, 2017[14] and will render her decision on January 11, 2018.

In July 2016, San Francisco-based Ripple was awarded the second BitLicense.

In January 2017, San Francisco-based Coinbase, one of the most heavily funded startups in the Bitcoin industry, was awarded the third BitLicense. Although as of January 2017 only three BitLicenses were awarded, multiple applicants also tried to receive it, but were all denied.

State of New York Clerk: Hey, Joe, look what Brock Burkett of Brooklyn just sent us. An application to get his lending-crypto Ponzi registered. Should I roll it up and play hoops or wipe my ass with it? Your call.
Joe: Don't be a silly goose. Brock paid a U$5K fee to fill out that 100+ page application. Let's frame it.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:23:31 PM

I always thought they could make a mirror image of a site and play with that in beta with any changes they want to make, then when it was time they upload the new image to the servers.

Anytime a site is down for more than 24 hours is very fishy.................
lordnitro

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:24:26 PM

Hi, if you need a german translation just pm me... Cool
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:34:06 PM

Another loan coin that went down the drain? I don't understand what kind of legal predicament are they in right now? Whats happening?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

Another loan coin that went down the drain? I don't understand what kind of legal predicament are they in right now? Whats happening?

Some fuckin moron doxxed the creator, so now we all lost our moneys. Sad!
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:33:23 AM

good future plan,, i interested to listen.
and iam waiting to know,
how this elecktracoin will develops, next...

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
cryptotalkforum

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:23:17 AM

What an idiot, we are grown adults that can do our own research and invest our money how we see fit. This Gleb douche bag needs to be banned for pulling this crap.
StillCrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:14:28 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 12:12:16 PM by StillCrypto

Gleb Gamow,

Even though i have a bit in Hextra, i would ask you to turn your attention there, leaving the Brock alone for a while.  Since Brock used his name in correspondence, this dox could be considered too easy, and doesn't look good for you if you pick on the easy target too much.  Hextra, on the other hand, is guaranteed to be hard.  There, you would be considered the underdog, and not the perceived bully here, with the easy target.  

Many have been mentioned, but Hextra has got to be the absolute worst.  

1.) They took BTC without warning it was going to be locked up until some minimum tokens were purchased.
    2.) They made it impossible for the majority of contributors to get into the ICO. They were supposedly selling $300k worth of tokens in less than a minute per day. How? People with high bandwidth and 5 to 25 second responses could not get in.  There is some speculation Hextra was front running the unusual interest in their coin.  
    3.) People complained about the above for three weeks, but Hextra did nothing except reduce the daily buy quota. Meanwhile, the daily sell-out stayed under a minute, excluding people with "bad gateway" errors, every problem you can imagine.  Meanwhile, Hextra watched and did nothing as scalpers with a ton of HXT invaded their Facebook page, offering to sell HXT for high prices to the majority who could not buy.  Many buyers were scammed, and some of the successful, who bought 50 HXT to allow their BTC to be withdrawn, still could not get their BTC withdrawn.
    4.) Once the ICO was over, Hextra continued to lock up the BTC taken in, at first giving overload error messages, and finally putting the withdrawl requests into a "que", never to be released.  
    5.) For the first few hours of their internal exchange opening, no one could buy or sell, yet the price was moving. How?  
    6.) If you put in a limit order and cancelled, it would eat your BTC.
    7.) After less than two days opening for business, they shut down, site inaccessible. https://hextracoin.co/ico
    8.) A day after shutting down, they finally posted something on Facebook saying they were down for maintanance till November 9th, but will probably stay down through the Segwit2x fork (held through BitcoinGold fork already) as they are still arresting a ton of BTC.  
    9.) People are reporting HXT being taken out of their account, and dumped into one address.
    10. People are reporting BTC recently sent to the platform is going through the blockchain, but not being acknowledged by Hextracoin dashboard.
    11.) This whole time they have been aloof, incommunicado, downright arrogant about the pain and insult they are inflicting.  
    12.) At least Brock was communicating.  Hextra is insulated on steroids, perhaps thinking their aloofness will protect them from anyone with doxing skills.  

So please, if you are really doing the Bitcoin community a favor, please turn your attention to the worst of the bad actors: Hextracoin.  They make Brock look like a boyscout, having not actually done wrong yet, while Hextra has added insult to injury so far.  

Nicknero

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

Can we not just mass report and ban this dumb troll already?
I mean, he is straight up breaking the forum rules:

https://puu.sh/ydeB0.png

In other words, DOXing people before it is even considered to be a scammer at all. And trolling at it's best.

My bad! I should've waited till Elektra was considered a scam first so to join the choir oppose to starting the choir. Oh wait, I was joining the choir, thus DOXXING Brock's scammy ass.

I take it you never really did read the rules or simply dont give a fuck about them (since you have already been banned on multiple other accounts. Or so I have heard.
Doxing is not allowed outside of the investigation board PERIOD. It does not matter if this is legit, a possible scam, or a confirmed scam.

Sad that someone who is so good at looking up information, can't even look up basic rules.
BulgarianDragon

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

Gleb Gamow,

Even though i have a bit in Hextra, i would ask you to turn your attention there, leaving the Brock alone for a while.  Since Brock used his name in correspondence, this dox could be considered too easy, and doesn't look good for you if you pick on the easy target too much.  Hextra, on the other hand, is guaranteed to be hard.  There, you would be considered the underdog, and not the perceived bully here, with the easy target.  

Many have been mentioned, but Hextra has got to be the absolute worst.  

1.) They took BTC without warning it was going to be locked up until some minimum tokens were purchased.
    2.) They made it impossible for the majority of contributors to get into the ICO. They were supposedly selling $300k worth of tokens in less than a minute per day. How? People with high bandwidth and 5 to 25 second responses could not get in.  There is some speculation Hextra was front running the unusual interest in their coin.  
    3.) People complained about the above for three weeks, but Hextra did nothing except reduce the daily buy quota. Meanwhile, the daily sell-out stayed under a minute, excluding people with "bad gateway" errors, every problem you can imagine.  Meanwhile, Hextra watched and did nothing as scalpers with a ton of HXT invaded their Facebook page, offering to sell HXT for high prices to the majority who could not buy.  Many buyers were scammed, and some of the successful, who bought 50 HXT to allow their BTC to be withdrawn, still could not get their BTC withdrawn.
    4.) Once the ICO was over, Hextra continued to lock up the BTC taken in, at first giving overload error messages, and finally putting the withdrawl requests into a "que", never to be released.  
    5.) For the first few hours of their internal exchange opening, no one could buy or sell, yet the price was moving. How?  
    6.) If you put in a limit order and cancelled, it would eat your BTC.
    7.) After less than two days opening for business, they shut down, site inaccessible. https://hextracoin.co/ico
    8.) A day after shutting down, they finally posted something on Facebook saying they were down for maintanance till November 9th, but will probably stay down through the Segwit2x fork (held through BitcoinGold fork already) as they are still arresting a ton of BTC.  
    9.) People are reporting HXT being taken out of their account, and dumped into one address.
    10. People are reporting BTC recently sent to the platform is going through the blockchain, but not being acknowledged by Hextracoin dashboard.
    11.) This whole time they have been aloof, incommunicado, downright arrogant about the pain and insult they are inflicting.  
    12.) At least Brock was communicating.  Hextra is insulated on steroids, perhaps thinking their aloofness will protect them from anyone with doxing skills.  

So please, if you are really doing the Bitcoin community a favor, please turn your attention to the worst of the bad actors: Hextracoin.  They make Brock look like a boyscout, having not actually done wrong yet, while Hextra has added insult to injury so far.  

guys, that fucking old man just wanted to taking many BTC from panic's investors. With him/them FUD for amateurs investors. He also trolling to Qtum and many coin thread like a batman. Yes, he is a superhero.
The real superhero with scamming visions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

Can we not just mass report and ban this dumb troll already?
I mean, he is straight up breaking the forum rules:

In other words, DOXing people before it is even considered to be a scammer at all. And trolling at it's best.

My bad! I should've waited till Elektra was considered a scam first so to join the choir oppose to starting the choir. Oh wait, I was joining the choir, thus DOXXING Brock's scammy ass.

I take it you never really did read the rules or simply dont give a fuck about them (since you have already been banned on multiple other accounts. Or so I have heard.
Doxing is not allowed outside of the investigation board PERIOD. It does not matter if this is legit, a possible scam, or a confirmed scam.

Sad that someone who is so good at looking up information, can't even look up basic rules.

Please enlighten all of us as to which, if any, on my user accounts has been banned, for I'm at a total lost as to which one it could be.

Furthermore, if my dox of Brock was outta line, the post would've already been deleted given that I'm sure a few have contacted the mods.

Yes, I can look up and have read the basic rules. Again, if I was breaking them, then a mod would've contacted me and let me know given, again, I'm sure a few have reported such to the mods.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to polish my armor and feed my white horse, then scoop out the neighborhood to see if there's any new kids in town who this racist can rape.
tmone

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:57:46 PM

We elektracoin holders are. FUC_ED !!
 Ya win some... ya lose some... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: