Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61388 times)
Ptaha

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

@Gleb, wow. how did u find out who he was? Pretty cool shit if you ask me!
I would say you probably saved his life by outing him.. if you found him that fast, and he continued the project as is, the feds for sure would find him and he'd be in trouble for regulatory reasons, or at least in court for 5 years.. at least now he has a chance to do it properly and has a wake up call.. and no more day job to worry about i bet.. lol

Rest assure that the Feds will have no problem finding Brock.

On a sad note, thanks to Brock crying like a baby, the mods opted to delete ONE post of mind, citing rules after doing such. Whether the rule applies for now or not, I'm sure soon I'll be able to repost the post because then I'll be within guidelines.

Meanwhile Investards, feel free to throw some more money Brock's way in spite of him not being in Japan but Brooklyn, NY, and that the majority of his site's copy was plagiarized as I've already demonstrated.

If you wanted to start up a new coin (legit or not doesn't matter) and you lived in New York where it is against the laws without this so called bitlicense, would you take the effort in trying to get one knowing that it is pretty much impossible because there are only like 3 licenses handed out so far? Or would you take the advantage of anonymity and just claim you're from some remote far-away island?
Oh wait, this question requires common sense to answer, I'm sorry.

Meanwhile, I wonder did you actually invest anything into Elektra? Because assuming you did not, you put in WWWWWAAAYYYYYY to much effort into this mate.
You pointed out some copy/paste childsplay, whoohoo big deal, thanks for using google for us that we all could have done ourselves. Now fuck off into the abyss again.
Those who still wish to take part into this, leave them be. It's their own choice. You did your part and you have 0 reasons to stay here, UNLESS of course, you are just a dumb tryhard troll that doesn't know when to quit.

Furthermore, if my dox of Brock was outta line, the post would've already been deleted given that I'm sure a few have contacted the mods.
Guess mods were asleep. Because it is most certainly gone now. Bye fucktard, see you in the investigations board.

Reads to me like Brock took the illegal route and claimed to be located in Japan, then posts that he will continue the practice, in essence publicly telling the authorities to go fuck themselves, which makes you a fuckin asshole and retard for continuing to embrace them ...

https://twitter.com/ElektraCoin/status/926092253390614528

samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:20:18 PM

This is good option
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:22:22 PM

This is good option

Confused!  Huh Short or buy Elektra?  Grin Grin Grin
Nicknero

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:06:24 PM

Reads to me like Brock took the illegal route and claimed to be located in Japan, then posts that he will continue the practice, in essence publicly telling the authorities to go fuck themselves, which makes you a fuckin asshole and retard for continuing
You didn't answer my question. Did you invest any of your money into EKA or not? And would you have done the same thing if you wanted to launch your stupid coin but live in NY?

Isn't the entire purpose of crypto to avoid the corrupted government who are the acual money scammers here?
Enddays7

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

Hmmm... Twitter page is gone.  Huh
CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:29:38 PM

Twitter page is gone and the Elektra website points to Glebs Profile.
richdadphat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

Twitter was deleted =>scam
samsonn25

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:36:18 PM

Fup now
samsonn25

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:38:38 PM

Bitpetite 2.0
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:03:38 PM

This is good option

Now do something about his scam. Or all you wanted was to Dox him?

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

tmone

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

I've seen this all before ,,  THIS IS MY OPINION / PREDICTION..
  We are being strung along ,, by throwing out Little twitter posts and "keeping up appearance so to speak"
It "holds all of the investors at bay".   Buying himself enough time to get out of harms way,,
  THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL PEOPLE.. don't be so gullible !!  OUR MONEY IS GONE!!
 The easiest thing for elektracoin to do would be to give everyone there money back and start over..
  But that didn't happen. 
  The next excuse will be ( all moneys are frozen by the FEDS ).  Or somthing to this effect,, 

I hope I'm wrong.  I will be the first to apologize to elektracoin if I am. 
CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:52:18 PM

Video update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh55DCA_5uQ
richdadphat

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

What mean?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:12:41 PM

This is good option

I did the best I can so that others wouldn't be victims of Brock's scam, but now you want me to do something about it, eh? Thanks to me, you have the dude, so if you lost money, go after him yourself.
moala

Activity: 96

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

This is good option

I did the best I can so that others wouldn't be victims of Brock's scam, but now you want me to do something about it, eh? Thanks to me, you have the dude, so if you lost money, go after him yourself.

You created this mess, you need to solve this otherwise you are no better than him

snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

So...If Brock just ran, some large Elektracoin buyer will begin a legal process for sure?

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
teedeexyz

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

This is good option

You created this mess, you need to solve this otherwise you are no better than him
You should shoot at the criminal, not at the person exposing him.
You knew or should've known the risks when you invested in this coin.
moala

Activity: 96

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:12:39 PM

This is good option

You should shoot at the criminal, not at the person exposing him.
You knew or should've known the risks when you invested in this coin.

Elektra would have stayed if Gleb did not dox him. A lot of coins have anonymous founders. Investors don't have problem with that

angula

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

Why is everyone so concerned. Hold your horses and wait until the 7th is over. Everyone who put money in knew the risks and as long as there is a landing/maintenance page there is hope. Otherwise, have fun with the money elektra!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: