Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Drops  (Read 5278 times)
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:24:46 PM

There are many factors that cause the Bitcoin price to decrease. For example, Chinese exchange bank caused a huge FUD and a price drop. We have just reached new ATH because Catalonia is interested in Blockchain technology in their future's currency. So basically, the price depends on the recent events. You have to be up-to-date
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

I would like to know your opinion on what factors cause the value of Bitcoin to drop. A brief explanation helps.

The reason why bitcoin price drops is because some bitcoin investors are dumping because they are scared that bitcoin will continuously drop. It has a chain reaction because those people who holds a little amount of bitcoin panic too when bitcoin price drop.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:19:33 AM

I would like to know your opinion on what factors cause the value of Bitcoin to drop. A brief explanation helps.

The reason why bitcoin price drops is because some bitcoin investors are dumping because they are scared that bitcoin will continuously drop. It has a chain reaction because those people who holds a little amount of bitcoin panic too when bitcoin price drop.

True and that is basically it is - when people are selling bitcoins, the price will go down eventually but when the price stabilizes and more investors get interest in buying and holding bitcoins, the price will again start to climb and holders and the most patient will be going to reap the most gains Smiley
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

Its simple because in the economics world there's a law of supply and demand there are realationship between the price and the quantity ,quantities respond in the same direction as price change. It affects the bitcoin because. I.e if there's an increase in supplying bitcoin while the demand or US will still the same there are possibilities that the price of bitcoin goes down.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:18:00 AM

Its simple because in the economics world there's a law of supply and demand there are realationship between the price and the quantity ,quantities respond in the same direction as price change. It affects the bitcoin because. I.e if there's an increase in supplying bitcoin while the demand or US will still the same there are possibilities that the price of bitcoin goes down.

But when bitcoin cap is reached, this theory may not be as true as it is now though. Because we can no longer create more bitcoins when it reaches is maximum decide number.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

Price drops because people get frustrated and disappointed with BTC, transactions stuck on blockchain, you simply wait too much to finish simple payment. Also BTC block size is unfinished question, people in charge are scared of hard fork.
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:38:28 AM

This is the concept of Demand and Supply if demand goes down and supply stays the same, prices will definitely go down.Bitcoin will continuously go through these phases of high demand and low demand which will lead to the increase or decrease of it’s price,Government regulations of different countries will also effect Bitcoin price.And last but not the least the influence of Bad news by some famous persons on Bitcoin will create negative impact on investors.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:50:12 AM

Price drops because people get frustrated and disappointed with BTC, transactions stuck on blockchain, you simply wait too much to finish simple payment. Also BTC block size is unfinished question, people in charge are scared of hard fork.
Value drops since individuals get baffled and disillusioned with BTC, exchanges stuck on blockchain, you essentially hold up excessively to complete basic installment. Likewise BTC piece measure is incomplete inquiry, individuals in control are frightened of hard fork
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:22:09 AM

I think that causes bitcoin prices to drop because of the many bitcoin borrowers who sell the bitcoin simultaneously, the fall in market prices, the halting of stock contracts in bitcoin, I think so.
Bobmarley2000

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:26:13 AM

Sometimes people do panic selling. They sell all their bitcoins so this means you can get easily bitcoins so they are selling and selling. This will affect the price of bitcoin that is why it decreases.

I always save my coins even if they are dying because they are really unstable.
fredemar12

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

When the number of sellers is greater than the number of buyers in the trade, the trend towards the price will be reduced. The main events affect the price.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

I read the below points and most of them based on technical explanations and all of them below are correct but please keep in mind this ecosystem is decentralised and it can be manipulated
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:47:38 PM

But when bitcoin cap is reached, this theory may not be as true as it is now though. Because we can no longer create more bitcoins when it reaches is maximum decide number.
People who invest to bitcoin seemed already know that bitcoin has max supply which is 21mil and whoever don't care about this important thing i must say, plain dumb.
by the time, the price of bitcoin increase just like as you see now, primarily because people thinks bitcoin is rare and by its 21mil supply, its value will always rise.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

Price drops with bitcoin is quite a common happening. Here, most of the time price fluctuation happens leading to minor price increase or decrease. Even when it drops, there is nothing for a panic. Price automatically gets recovered and further drops in the form of a cyclic process leading to growth.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:48:53 AM

Price of any commodity depends on the economics of Demand & Supply.
When demand is greater then supply then prices rises and when supply is more then demand prices falls.
Same happens with bitcoin.
As value of bitcoin is rising day by day some traders do the profit bookings by selling their bitcoins, at this time supply becomes more than demand and prices falls.
Some external factors also affect currency prices, same happened when China decided to regulate bitcoin currency, traders from china start selling their bitcoin in panic which resulted fall in prices.
Sometimes hackers attack systems, which results in panic selling.
HEWRA

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

In most cases it is obviously all about the principal rules of supply and demand. But nowadays, many different things are happening on bitcoin, also it becomes more and more popular with every single second. I think that for now it is mostly because a lot of old bitcoin users are selling their BTC's to book their profits Wink
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

the reason btc drops is that btc holders are selling their bitcoins. it means demand to btc is becoming less. so if demand is becoming less than supply then price drops. it is the essential theory for investing.
Yes holding bit coin increases the value of bit coin when he sell it out then the price drops down as it related to the supply and demand and the bit coin I would like to add that it is not only restricted to the crypto currencies but it is a general theory for all other commodities well.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:51:28 AM

the reason btc drops is that btc holders are selling their bitcoins. it means demand to btc is becoming less. so if demand is becoming less than supply then price drops. it is the essential theory for investing.
Yes holding bit coin increases the value of bit coin when he sell it out then the price drops down as it related to the supply and demand and the bit coin I would like to add that it is not only restricted to the crypto currencies but it is a general theory for all other commodities well.
I think it's not, holding bitcoin are necessary for everyone who seeking for the next rise of bitcoin. According to my research bitcoin drops  because some bad news circulating about bitcoin. Also it is affected by peoples demands, higher demand means higher supply and higher price. Another one is the lack of information of some people investors about bitcoin.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:57:15 AM

Bitcoin value will drop if people are willing to unhold their coins because the fewer coins that circulate the higher the value. That's why investors today are keep on circulating Bitcoins and make money for trading rather than keeping them in the their wallets.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:01:27 AM

My opinion when bitcoin is drop if there are segwit , new fork or many are buy/sell bitcoin. We cannot say that bitcoin increase or decrease it depends on how bitcoin price is stable.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: