Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Drops  (Read 5278 times)
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

I would like to know your opinion on what factors cause the value of Bitcoin to drop. A brief explanation helps.

The overall market behaviour is generally a combination of various factors. For example:
Fundamentals
Technicals
Events

In the specific case of BTC, fundamentals are driving the price up, that's why we're all hodling. Events do play a role, say when Bitfinex got hacked there was a sharp correction, which didn't last long.
And finally technicals... these drive a lot of the short-term speculation. A lot, not all. But technicals are ONLY about the candlestick movements, which is why they are often dismissed as tea leaves reading.
On this occasion, however, the market is telling us that technicals are strongly at play.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

I would like to know your opinion on what factors cause the value of Bitcoin to drop. A brief explanation helps.
The value is mainly dependent on the law of supply and demand. When there is high demand the value rises, whike on the contrary when the demand decrease the value dump. Bitcoin will continue to rise simply because the supply is becoming limited. There are people who attempt to decrease the value of bitcoin by making people panic through making fake news. There were also rich people who tried to manipulate it but they cant have the full control. Bitcoin is gaining popularity that is why more and more people come to know it.

You are definitely correct mate! I agree with you 100%. I also believe that news that attacking bitcoin are just made up so that the price will go down and people that have plenty of money to invest start to buy bitcoin like feeding frenzy and when the panic finally settles, they emerge victoriously and the previous holders sold their coin in panic is blaming and asking themselves why they sold their coins.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

Actually there are many factors affect the bitcoin price
Law of supply and demand
Some rumors like china thingy
Some exchange in structure of bitcoin
like hard fork. Soft fork. And segwit etc.
That is what I see how bitcoin affected the price
But even if that affects a lot bitcoin will recover after time.
Hope these year it will hit the 10,000 USD mark up speculated price
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

Perceptions also affect the price of bitcoin, if bitcoin gets better perception, bitcoin demand will increase, bitcoin price will rise and vice versa will decrease if perception is not good. This perception includes how perceptions of ease of use of Bitcoin, perceptions of future bitcoin prices and perceptions of how much the benefits of bitcoin investment.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:43 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 11:47:15 AM by eann014

There are lots of reasons why bitcoin price is dropping.

1. A lot of us are selling their bitcoins because they already gain profit.
2. They are making panic selling.
3. Some countries banned bitcoin.
4. Some investors are investing with other coins.
5. Some investors take their investment in bitcoin and put in others coins because they think it is more profitable than bitcoin.

Some others making fake news so a lot of us making their panic selling because they believe it will be possible to happen. We need to close our ears to that fake news and just focus with our goals.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

i think slowly Bitcoin will go to  20.000$  and in december of this year for sure 30.000 $
hold hold hold .
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:17:27 PM
Merited by Wesimon (3)

The value is mainly dependent on the law of supply and demand. When there is high demand the value rises, whike on the contrary when the demand decrease the value dump. Bitcoin will continue to rise simply because the supply is becoming limited. There are people who attempt to decrease the value of bitcoin by making people panic through making fake news. There were also rich people who tried to manipulate it but they cant have the full control. Bitcoin is gaining popularity that is why more and more people come to know it.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:35:31 AM

There are lots of reasons why bitcoin price is dropping.

1. A lot of us are selling their bitcoins because they already gain profit.
2. They are making panic selling.
3. Some countries banned bitcoin.
4. Some investors are investing with other coins.
5. Some investors take their investment in bitcoin and put in others coins because they thing it is more profitable than bitcoin.

Some others making fake news so a lot of us making their panic selling because they believe it will be possible to happen. We need to close our ears to that fake news and just focus with our goals.
Its's 90% of the FUDS and 10% of others enumerated above for me, actually in crypto we can freely buy and sell as long we have knowledge on it and money. But the doubt hindrance us that makes bitcoin drops since for many newbie it's a new thing ( that's why they termed newbie) . It's the investors doubt that makes the price drops each time.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

The decline in bitcoin prices following investor concerns over rising regulations in India and the potential for price manipulation in some of the major exchanges, this is bad news, which may affect bitcoin prices because perceptions can destroy everything in the end there is a sharp decline, Even all investors are anxious.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Actually there are many factors affect the bitcoin price
Law of supply and demand
Some rumors like china thingy
Some exchange in structure of bitcoin
like hard fork. Soft fork. And segwit etc.
That is what I see how bitcoin affected the price
But even if that affects a lot bitcoin will recover after time.
Hope these year it will hit the 10,000 USD mark up speculated price

Sure, all these things together affect Bitcoin price. However, today there are more very positive factors that will make the king of crypto growing again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: