Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant removed cash deposit option USA  (Read 14355 times)
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:05:57 PM

Still can't process as a guest.     Getting the 'having problems with one of our partners' message.

Hope this gets fixed. 

sent from my X6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:34:29 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 04:16:38 PM by Lohoris

Because MT.Gox shut down all USD transactions recently. They stated it was going to freeze any transaction dealing in USD for two weeks.
SEPA transfers also have been very slow recently: they officially state they can take "as much as 3 weeks" (which is ironic, considering that the whole point of SEPA itself is having 1-day transfers).

I cashed out from Mt. Gox (using bitcoins OFC) and fully moved to Bitinstant Bitstamp.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:12:21 PM

I cashed out from Mt. Gox (using bitcoins OFC) and fully moved to Bitinstant.

Cheesy  that wasn't smart

I'm grumpy!!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:27:43 PM

Day 6.  Nothing.

Bitinstant you suck ass!

Danny
Sigh, Day 6 maybe 7....

I finally asked for a refund and am ignored by customer service for over 2 days.
Day 12 or 13,

BitInstant has not gotten back to me after they failed to deliver and have asked for a refund (about a week ago), I believe they are waiting for me to tire out and therefore get to keep my money/BTC.
chanberg

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:36:48 PM

Day 6.  Nothing.

Bitinstant you suck ass!

Danny
Sigh, Day 6 maybe 7....

I finally asked for a refund and am ignored by customer service for over 2 days.
Day 12 or 13,

BitInstant has not gotten back to me after they failed to deliver and have asked for a refund (about a week ago), I believe they are waiting for me to tire out and therefore get to keep my money/BTC.

In the same boat... Still nothing.. Emailed them on friday and Sunday night.. still nothing
Asked for refund on both occasions, maybe the reason for no reply...

Danny
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:44:07 PM

Still can't process as a guest.     Getting the 'having problems with one of our partners' message.

Hope this gets fixed. 

The development team is working on this issue.  Thanks for your patience.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:44:49 PM

customer error. 

can you make it a bit more black and white?

I'm not sure I understand.  Is there a specific issue you asking about?
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:45:51 PM

Day 6.  Nothing.

Bitinstant you suck ass!

Danny
Sigh, Day 6 maybe 7....

Day 12 or 13,

We are not trying to keep your money/btc.  Your issue is indeed logged and I'm terribly sorry we don't have a solution for you yet.  We are working on it.  Thanks.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:47:00 PM

Day 6.  Nothing.

Bitinstant you suck ass!

Danny
Sigh, Day 6 maybe 7....

Day 12 or 13,

In the same boat... Still nothing.. Emailed them on friday and Sunday night.. still nothing

Danny

I'm sorry that your order has not been fulfilled.  However, these types of posts do not allow me a choice to take any action as you provide no actionable info which will allow me to look up your issue.
chanberg

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:52:50 PM

Day 6.  Nothing.

Bitinstant you suck ass!

Danny
Sigh, Day 6 maybe 7....

Day 12 or 13,

Danny

I'm sorry that your order has not been fulfilled.  However, these types of posts do not allow me a choice to take any action as you provide no actionable info which will allow me to look up your issue.

Just got an email from you guys
Thank you for using BitInstant!

This email is to notify you that while we received your payment successfully, we have encountered an error while trying to process your transaction at Jun 11 2013 20:51:45, meaning your order has currently failed.

Transaction ID: 2cb36436-2a4f-4363-b181-db16a8cad8f5

If you contact support about this transaction, please reference this number so we can help you more quickly.

Your payment of 192.02, has NOT yet been transferred to bitcoin.

Our customer support agents have been informed of this problem and are currently investigating the problem. An agent will be in touch with you shortly regarding your account and what the next steps are. Until we understand what the issue with your transaction is, we suggest that you avoid creating further orders at BitInstant.com (in case you have entered account numbers incorrectly).

Again, we have automatically created a support ticket about this issue and you do not need to create one manually. We will contact you shortly to help resolve your issue.

Thank you for your patience,

The Bitinstant Team

can you please check on the reason for the hold up?? Can you check to see that my wallet address is correct and the error is not on my end?

let me know

thanks

Danny
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:04:48 PM

Day 6.  Nothing.

Bitinstant you suck ass!

Danny
Sigh, Day 6 maybe 7....

Day 12 or 13,

Danny

Just got an email from you guys
Thank you for using BitInstant!

This email is to notify you that while we received your payment successfully, we have encountered an error while trying to process your transaction at Jun 11 2013 20:51:45, meaning your order has currently failed.

Transaction ID: 2cb36436-2a4f-4363-b181-db16a8cad8f5

If you contact support about this transaction, please reference this number so we can help you more quickly.

Your payment of 192.02, has NOT yet been transferred to bitcoin.

Our customer support agents have been informed of this problem and are currently investigating the problem. An agent will be in touch with you shortly regarding your account and what the next steps are. Until we understand what the issue with your transaction is, we suggest that you avoid creating further orders at BitInstant.com (in case you have entered account numbers incorrectly).

Again, we have automatically created a support ticket about this issue and you do not need to create one manually. We will contact you shortly to help resolve your issue.

Thank you for your patience,

The Bitinstant Team

can you please check on the reason for the hold up?? Can you check to see that my wallet address is correct and the error is not on my end?

let me know

thanks

Danny

Danny,

You listed your destination account number as, "Amount requested exceeds your per-transaction cash limit!".  Unfortunately that is not a valid account #.  Please check you email as a CS rep has already contacted you about this issue.  Also, I would suggest you continue to work with the CS rep in private rather then publicly post your order info.

Thanks.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:17:04 PM

I cashed out from Mt. Gox (using bitcoins OFC) and fully moved to Bitinstant.

Cheesy  that wasn't smart

Rofl stupid look-alikes... I meant Bitstamp -.-

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
chanberg

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:46:26 PM

You listed your destination account number as, "Amount requested exceeds your per-transaction cash limit!".  Unfortunately that is not a valid account #.  Please check you email as a CS rep has already contacted you about this issue.  Also, I would suggest you continue to work with the CS rep in private rather then publicly post your order info.

Thanks.

I appreciate that you actually checked up on my order after two weeks... But I just dont understand how i could have typed "Amount requested exceeds your per-transaction cash limit!" for my account number. It just doesn't make sense.. either your input data values on your website is broken or something is screwed up. But whatever, I just hope my order gets resolved ASAP!

Danny
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 07:35:59 PM

You listed your destination account number as, "Amount requested exceeds your per-transaction cash limit!".  Unfortunately that is not a valid account #.  Please check you email as a CS rep has already contacted you about this issue.  Also, I would suggest you continue to work with the CS rep in private rather then publicly post your order info.

Thanks.

I appreciate that you actually checked up on my order after two weeks... But I just dont understand how i could have typed "Amount requested exceeds your per-transaction cash limit!" for my account number. It just doesn't make sense.. either your input data values on your website is broken or something is screwed up. But whatever, I just hope my order gets resolved ASAP!

Danny

We have no control over the customer's destination account.  That is something that you input.  Regardless, we will work to correct your error and fulfill your order.  Thanks for your patience.
biggie

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 04:21:11 AM

Thanks.

Danny

We have no control over the customer's destination account.  That is something that you input.  Regardless, we will work to correct your error and fulfill your order.  Thanks for your patience.

With all the respect, do you seriously believe the guy would type as a destination number "Amount requested exceeds your per-transaction cash limit!" ? Seriously ?

URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:51:31 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2013, 01:03:21 PM by URSAY

Thanks.

Danny

We have no control over the customer's destination account.  That is something that you input.  Regardless, we will work to correct your error and fulfill your order.  Thanks for your patience.

With all the respect, do you seriously believe the guy would type as a destination number "Amount requested exceeds your per-transaction cash limit!" ? Seriously ?

Yes, we see customer errors like this on a very regular basis.  We have no control over the destination field at the original time of order.
smurf2094

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 02:07:21 PM

Thanks.

Danny

We have no control over the customer's destination account.  That is something that you input.  Regardless, we will work to correct your error and fulfill your order.  Thanks for your patience.

Yes, we see customer errors like this on a very regular basis.  We have no control over the destination field at the original time of order.
URSAY, when will y'all fix the error that y'all site is experiencing issues with one of your partners? If this would not come up then everything would be fine..
chanberg

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:15:16 PM

Thanks.

Danny

LOL SERIOUSLY!

Ursay if you guys see it all the time dont think you think there might be an error somewhere? Why would someone intentionally write the wrong address in the values to send their BTC somewhere else? As a consultant point of view, that might be something to look into..

Also I have sent a reply to someone that has contacted me about this issue, but i dont understand how it takes this long for you to change my BTC address... should be a simple copy and paste...

But after this is all said and done, it will be my last time using Bitinstant

Danny
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:21:31 PM

Thanks.

Danny

The dev team is looking into this issue.  I'm sorry I have no official ETA for a fix.

URSAY, when will y'all fix the error that y'all site is experiencing issues with one of your partners? If this would not come up then everything would be fine..
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:25:25 PM

Thanks.

Danny

LOL SERIOUSLY!

Ursay if you guys see it all the time dont think you think there might be an error somewhere? Why would someone intentionally write the wrong address in the values to send their BTC somewhere else? As a consultant point of view, that might be something to look into..

Also I have sent a reply to someone that has contacted me about this issue, but i dont understand how it takes this long for you to change my BTC address... should be a simple copy and paste...

But after this is all said and done, it will be my last time using Bitinstant

Danny

Take a look at the post count on most users here needing help.  Many of these users are new to bitcoin and frequent mistakes are made.  The error is the customer inputs an invalid destination address which causes the order to fail.  We've seen ALL KINDS of destination accounts from customers.  We can troubleshoot our website but unfortunately I cannot troubleshoot individual users minds while they are placing their orders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: