Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant removed cash deposit option USA  (Read 14355 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:23:21 PM

Day 3...still nothing.

BitInstant you may as well give everyone their transaction without fees to make up for these (repeating) issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:26:29 PM

We are currently processing back logged orders. 

For many of you who have not received your orders still it may be due to customer error.  We will be contacting users with these types of issues and asking for valid account #s or btc addresses so we can continue to process your order.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:31:01 PM

For many of you who have not received your orders still it may be due to customer error.  We will be contacting users with these types of issues and asking for valid account #s or btc addresses so we can continue to process your order.
I am curious as to the extent of the backlog.

Without really saying much (in terms of USD or BTC) how many orders are in the backlog?

10? 20? 200?
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:41:26 PM

After 3 days, i finally get a notice saying

Thank you for using BitInstant!

This email is to notify you that while received your payment successfully, we have encountered an error while trying to process your transaction at Jun 11 2013 20:51:45, meaning your order has currently failed.

Transaction ID: 2566d9e4-ac6d-4a12-8234-6dd75fbf15b4

Gee, thanks.. Didn't notice... But seriously it took 3 days for you guys to send a confirmation email saying its not working? An email out the first hour would've been nice, and an updated email every 24 hours is not so farfetched is it?

I better not get any fees associated with this transaction, because 3 days? Maybe 4? since i have not even received anything..

Hoping for the best

Danny
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:45:47 PM

For many of you who have not received your orders still it may be due to customer error.  We will be contacting users with these types of issues and asking for valid account #s or btc addresses so we can continue to process your order.
I am curious as to the extent of the backlog.

Without really saying much (in terms of USD or BTC) how many orders are in the backlog?

10? 20? 200?

This has been discussed by Gareth already...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.7400
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:51:12 AM

Are new transactions still being taken?   I'm still getting the 'having problems with our partners' message.   I'm trying to process this as a guest.   Just want to make sure that it's a site issue and not that I'm entering something incorrectly.   

Smiley

sent from my X6
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 02:23:09 PM

Are new transactions still being taken?   I'm still getting the 'having problems with our partners' message.   I'm trying to process this as a guest.   Just want to make sure that it's a site issue and not that I'm entering something incorrectly.   

Smiley

Most orders are processing normally.

The problems with partner error is an issue that the dev team is looking into.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 03:58:32 AM

This is all pretty standard for bitinstant - has been for a couple years now.

If you're still using them, you're either a total noob or very stupid. Either way, STOP USING THEM!!!

I'm grumpy!!
Crypto0 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:56:40 PM

Two weeks later same sh1t: We are experiencing problems with one of our partners, please try again later.

chanberg

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:36:37 PM

Day 6.  Nothing.

Bitinstant you suck ass!

Danny
ImJello

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:25:51 PM

I'm tired of seeing all these impatient posts complaining, if you don't like the service don't use it. It's rather simple. I don't think it's fair to rage at the people trying to help, it isn't necessarily their fault. Especially when a majority of the time it's on the user. I guess it shows the maturity/age level of the average person using bitinstant.

If you're still using them, you're either a total noob or very stupid. Either way, STOP USING THEM!!!
Wow generalizing everyone, what an intelligent way to look at things. Bitinstant is a great alternative to other exchanges. Not many/any? services have your coins in your wallet within an hour.  Most errors seem to be personal mistakes, i've personally never had a problem with bitinstant since they first started up, call it luck i guess. Although I’ve used them more than a few times. It's obviously not the best/cheapest way to get coins but it's fast and reliable for most people.

It would be nice to get an update on the "We are experiencing problems with one of our partners, please try again later." error, i've tried using Firefox,chrome, and IE. It apparently works for some people... Huh

URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:38:39 PM

I'm tired of seeing all these impatient posts complaining, if you don't like the service don't use it. It's rather simple. I don't think it's fair to rage at the people trying to help, it isn't necessarily their fault. Especially when a majority of the time it's on the user. I guess it shows the maturity/age level of the average person using bitinstant.

Wow generalizing everyone, what an intelligent way to look at things. Bitinstant is a great alternative to other exchanges. Not many/any? services have your coins in your wallet within an hour.  Most errors seem to be personal mistakes, i've personally never had a problem with bitinstant since they first started up, call it luck i guess. Although I’ve used them more than a few times. It's obviously not the best/cheapest way to get coins but it's fast and reliable for most people.

It would be nice to get an update on the "We are experiencing problems with one of our partners, please try again later." error, i've tried using Firefox,chrome, and IE. It apparently works for some people... Huh

The dev team is working hard to correct issues regarding identity and general access.  I'm sorry we have been unable to give any meaningful response to these sorts of issues but we are well aware of them and we're working furiously to fix these problems.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:40:19 AM

Indeed.

Excuse me for being a noob and failing to see this. I humbly apologize for being their customer.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:43:40 AM

Day 6.  Nothing.

Bitinstant you suck ass!

Danny
Sigh, Day 6 maybe 7....

I finally asked for a refund and am ignored by customer service for over 2 days.
chanberg

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:34:01 AM

Day 6.  Nothing.

Bitinstant you suck ass!

Danny
Sigh, Day 6 maybe 7....

I finally asked for a refund and am ignored by customer service for over 2 days.

Probably going to do the same. How does th refund process work? You go into a location and they give you cash back?

Danny
Bogdan

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:38:40 AM

It seems that the USA govt is slowly squeezing and tightening the noose on Bitcoin. Sad
They are just doing it for themselves while the rest of the world goes on like normal.
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:20:59 PM

I just tried re-verifying my ID on the new BitInstant site and was again denied access. I wasn't able to verify it a week ago because they were having problems verifying it despite the fact that I was answering all questions correct.

I was told to retry again in a week. A week has now gone by I tried again and now I'm told to retry later -.-
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:14:27 AM

Is the cash deposit option gone again?

sent from my X6
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:56:01 PM

I was finally able to verify my identity. Cash Locations was available, but I could not send to my mtgox account. There was no bitcoin option :-(

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 06:58:18 AM

Because MT.Gox shut down all USD transactions recently. They stated it was going to freeze any transaction dealing in USD for two weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: