Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why some country banned bitcoin?  (Read 10200 times)
uncoinwhales

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:59:31 PM

because it is hide your id , out of control and many use it in bad things
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Simon pasco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:06:51 PM

Some countries ban bitcoin because they do not control it and have no influence on far, in fact they are afraid of him
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

why some country banned bitcoin?
is there any problem? i know that bitcoin is international crypto currency. but why some country banned this cryto?

We all know that Bitcoin is not yet legalized to many countries. Maybe that is one of the reasons why they have banned BTC. Also, some people make use BTC as a means of doing bad deeds.

Bitcoin is not yet legalized to many countries because government is uncontrollable it and bitcoin transactions can not be read by the system which will be milk to do the illegal work like : not paying taxes, money laundering, bribery... government of many countries afraid bitcoin is financial bubble and it can make harm to people in their country if bubble bitcoin is broken
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:37:09 PM

At present, bitcoin is popular, many people know about bitcoin and it's benefits but in some countries, the government has banned bitcoin because the bitcoin activities are thanks to the internet and it is completely free, The government can not impose taxes on it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:42:13 PM

Some country wants to control there economy. Since, Bitcoin is not yet regulated it would be hard for the country to control their economy specially when there country has the big contribution in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is very unpredictable,I dont know but I see this as main reason the country must be afraid of since income per house hold has a big income in there economy. Through investing and trading in bitcoin have a very wide range in money tranfer all over the world and this could cause chaos if Bitcoin will go perish or disappear in no time or has no value at all. For preventing this to happen a country might banned bitcoin transaction in there premises.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:44:07 PM

Some countries banned bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is volatile. No one can control it
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

i think the main reason is that government cannot control bitcoin
and bitcoin can be used as money laundry if its missed used

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:02:28 AM

Legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from different countries. Some countries banned bitcoin because they are not considering electronic currency as a medium of exchange. In the entire world not all countries are well develop and can go with flow of modernization so it can be considered another factor as well. Resulting to lack of knowledge what is importance of bitcoin in the society and its worth.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:19:56 AM

I didn't know that bitcoin was banned to other country. Maybe they banned bitcoin because of the wrong practice, like they sell it in a very low price, they use it to purchase something that is not good. So as long as bitcoin is not banned to our country, used it in a right way, spend it in a right way. Because not all the time there is an opportunity so grab it once and do not abuse it.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:56:05 AM

bitcoins is banned by some country especially if that country is a 3rd world country, they are not open to cryptocurrency and most of the physical stores do not accept payments thru online, lack of internet, basically they do not have enough knowledge or afraid to accept bitcoin in their financial market.
May be very little number of countries have banned bitcoin, but I think that most of the countries do not have taken any official decision about bitcoin. May be they still do not feel the need to take any decision about bitcoin. In future when the bitcoin users will increase then we can expect that they will take decision, either to consider bitcoin as legal currency or illegal.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

I didn't know that bitcoin was banned to other country. Maybe they banned bitcoin because of the wrong practice, like they sell it in a very low price, they use it to purchase something that is not good. So as long as bitcoin is not banned to our country, used it in a right way, spend it in a right way. Because not all the time there is an opportunity so grab it once and do not abuse it.
They banned bitcoin because they fear for the possible things to happen in their country if they will tolerate the use of bitcoin because most of the huge crimes could possibly involved with bitcoin and that gives them idea to just ban bitcoin to avoid future complications in their country but i think that in the future, when they see bitcoin is being accepted by most of the other countries then it will change their mind and they will remove the ban for bitcoin.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:37:23 PM

Some countries do not inaugurate bitcoin in their country. I think bitcoin is banned in some of these countries because the government can not levy a tax on bitcoin income.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
haiyou

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:43:29 AM

This question may already be very detailed answer, and I just want to use a simple metaphor to express my point of view: anything in this world must be some people like it, some people do not like it, not all people like a thing Without an opponent
H0neyAngelhearts

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:06:22 PM

because they cant controll bicoin . n taxs, no infromation about cusomers . Now they suspend to exchanges . tomany exchanges take their guielines to confirmation customersd tto
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:11 PM

is there any problem? i know that bitcoin is international crypto currency. but why some country banned this cryto?

A lot of countries don't ban bitcoin. A lot of the countries that do have central banks and bitcoin is a direct competitor to the government controlled FIAT printing machine they have.

Some countries also have more freedom than others, comparing European country to maybe one in Africa controlled by a dictator. If that dictator likes bitcoin he can allow it, or maybe he hates it and doesn't.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:15:23 AM

In my opinion countries who banned bitcoin maybe because they were afraid that those people who belong in  the bitcoin world would quit their real job and start to full time in bitcoin in this case government cant benefit taxes that an employee can give to the government because no one can control with bitcoin due to its anonymomity of users.They dont totally understand the positive effect of bitcoin in all levels of the society which enables a person to get an extra income in this kind odf business.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:09:24 AM

In my opinion countries who banned bitcoin maybe because they were afraid that those people who belong in  the bitcoin world would quit their real job and start to full time in bitcoin in this case government cant benefit taxes that an employee can give to the government because no one can control with bitcoin due to its anonymomity of users.They dont totally understand the positive effect of bitcoin in all levels of the society which enables a person to get an extra income in this kind odf business.
They don't banned bitcoin because of the fear for the citizen of their country to totally quit their job because the real reason for me is the threat of bitcoin for being anonymous because it will be hard for them to locate or track down the transactions so they just decided to just ban bitcoin and not to use the opportunity.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:01:35 AM

Some countries banned bitcoin maybe because they saw bitcoin as a threat. But if we prove to them that bitcoin, the first digital payment system, is safe to use, good for investing, and also can make the country successful , maybe oneday the government will realize that bitcoin can be acceptable to every transactions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nancy Lisa

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

Countries banned the virtual currency bitcoin, citing its ease of use for criminal purposes and its high risk for investors.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:29:24 AM

Federal government cant place income taxes to it and a few individuals apply it Black Market.
yeah I think that is the most rational reason that happens today, the government will not want to see bitcoin operating in their country while the government can not control and benefit from taxes, thus making the government prohibit the use of bitcoin in their country,,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: