Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:04:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 vs waves  (Read 3133 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

Half a year has already passed, and wawes do not have any serious progress in "capturing" the market. Everything is still based on the ERC20. I think that this will happen in the near future.
well, for now most people will use ERC20. well, that I conclude based on my experience so far. people or big companies prefer to use ERC20 in comparison with waves in terms of fundraising.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

ERC20  token on ethereum platform has definitely dwarf the growth and the appearance of Waves token. More than 90%  project is been initiated and concluded on ethereum platform using ERC20 as a token for projects! And is it is, this development appears not to slow down that is why ether the currency of ethereum will remain valuable in the market!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

I prefer ERC20 because I assure you every trader or everyone know crypto world must have and use a ERC20 wallet especially airdrop hunter or bounty hunter.People or big companies prefer to use ERC20 in comparison with waves in terms of fundraising.More than 90%  project is been initiated and concluded on ethereum platform using ERC20 as a token for projects!
joshsmith15

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

Waves has lower fees to send, ETH is still a lot better known though.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

Waves is actually a good platform and its getting improvements. One token I like in waves is Organic Token and it's getting quite a traction. The network is faster and transactions cost only 0.001 waves. Not to mention, they also have their own integrated exchange.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

both of are important for the decrypting currency platform. Now there are many iCo projects with erc20 and it was successful. they are constantly improving themselves and the number of used areas is increasing. this is the ERC20 recommendation.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

I think ethereum is better enough than waves, if you compare their 24 hours volume in marketcap, you can conclude that it is better to invest in ethereum than waves. And there are so many other tokens and companies that having contract with ethereum's platforms. Ethereum is in top 10 ranking in coinmarketcap while waves is top 10 and up.
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

In my opinion, I prefer the ERC20. The ERC20 platform grows stronger and has more users.
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

i don't really like wave platform because any on waves platform doesn't give a good income, i have so many token on wave wallet yet non have been listed on any exchange. so ether is the best platform to use. most of the ICO's are ethereum based address and secondly in chinese they do pays there workers directly to ether.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Similar comparisons are not the first time I meet on the forum, what do you want to get such a comparison? It's obvious that ERC-20 today has smart contracts for Solidity and Waves does not have anything today.
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

I would always prefer Erc-20 network over waves. One is that I have not really got any chance or reason to use Waves network so far. Well, I know it is just coming up a little bit behind ETH. Even Neo is far ahead of waves.
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Waves are far from ETH. I haven't even seen a valuable token on waves. Most of the tokens on waves are worthless, and waves are not as stable as ETH. The price of waves always fluctuates sharply.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

ERC20 tokens have not anything different from Waves token. But this tokens are more popular because of ICO are on the ETH platform. I don't have any definitive against Waves. But simply I don't like this coin
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

ERC20 tokens have not anything different from Waves token. But this tokens are more popular because of ICO are on the ETH platform. I don't have any definitive against Waves. But simply I don't like this coin
They are both crypto but when it comes to feature ERC20 is way more better than waves and thats what people do see when it comes to difference and the price itself would speak regarding on their gap and popularity.

Waves are far from ETH. I haven't even seen a valuable token on waves. Most of the tokens on waves are worthless, and waves are not as stable as ETH. The price of waves always fluctuates sharply.
Not so much coins do make use of Waves platform and the market do speak out and seeing most of them do make use of ERC20, sometimes im getting pissed out on project do lunch using erc20 i do really like to see other platforms too.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

I would rather prefer the ERC 20, as they are more common now, as well as more robust in terms of transactions.
Walexizi

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

Both ERC20 and wave wallet are save but i will prefer the use of ERC20 wallet than the use of wave wallet, though both are commonly known but ERC20 wallet is preferable.
karamazovmisha

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

I do not think that WAVES will become a very popular platform for creating new tokens. It seems to me that the ERC20 is much more popular at the moment.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
vbnc1121

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

I think erc20 is preferable. Ethereum has a lot more users. Because the ecosystem around it is way more developped than WAVES.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

It's now mid-2018.  Has Waves become better than ERC20?  Any views?
No I do not think that waves is better than Erc20 even in the mid of 2018. Erc20 is much more better than waves platform. The waves developers are not doing much to develop their platform more to make it more preferable for the developers of the projects. It also becomes hard for listing this coin on exchanges.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

Actually, waves also have a very great technology likely the ERC20. Waves are also easy to use for transaction and circulation. However, most ICOs use ERC 20 for their system. More use this. Therefore, it is probably that ERC is more popular and familiar. Many people prefer to the familiar thing to make it simpler. However, it doesn't mean that waves is not preferable. You can use this platform also for your system.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: