Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:27:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 vs waves  (Read 3133 times)
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

this does not seem to matter the most important of the coin / tokens it is how we keep it so it still applies in the market that we have listed.
PTsang

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:52:19 AM

Waves platform is however easier to use?
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:53:50 AM

In my experience every waves token I earned doing bounty has revealed totally useless and with nearly 0 liquidity... so if I were you I would choose ERC20.
IvanBitcoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

ERC 20 is still over, here is my comment.
PTsang

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Thought that Waves would become a new trend.  What a shame...
cryptodrumz

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

If you could still reconsider, I would like to tell you to go for Ethereum based instead of the Waves platform. Reason is that Ethereum platform is widely accepted, popular than that of Waves platform. If you could still have your way, then try to consider Ethereum based in order for your coin to gain popularity as quick as possible.
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

I believe in the team of Waves and his ecosystem. But there is still no necessary support to enter the international level.
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

As I see it Waves usually results the system of choice for too many unreliable token launches seeking a reduced new token setup.
tomotao52

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

With wave platform so easy to make a new token and so many scam bounty airdrop was using that. Erc token can build Dapp,. now you can see what better.
ItsUnholy

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

I've used Waves in an ICO before (it failed, probably not the fault of Waves.) My experience has been that total noobs, I mean people with zero crypto background, can easily be taught to set up a waves wallet and seem very willing to do so and waves is just so dang cheap in an airdrop.  The prior discussions about lack of exchange adaption is very scary though.  That could be a deal killer.  On the other hand, it would be so easy to establish a market for noobs on the Waves Dex.  I'm getting ready to try another ICO, I wonder how the transaction costs compare too? 
awurmik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

I incline toward ERC20 based token as opposed to waves based token.firstly waves is less well known contrast with ERC20.Most of individuals jump at the chance to purchase token from etherbased token.Infact they are more sure to purchase from ether based token.So that is the reason I will pick ERC20 to make my token more mainstream.
PTsang

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

I've used Waves in an ICO before (it failed, probably not the fault of Waves.) My experience has been that total noobs, I mean people with zero crypto background, can easily be taught to set up a waves wallet and seem very willing to do so and waves is just so dang cheap in an airdrop.  The prior discussions about lack of exchange adaption is very scary though.  That could be a deal killer.  On the other hand, it would be so easy to establish a market for noobs on the Waves Dex.  I'm getting ready to try another ICO, I wonder how the transaction costs compare too? 

Let's try EC20 this time.  And wish you success in the next ICO!

By the way what is the main reason you think why it failed last time?
faaznuw

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

tokens based Waves are less mainstream than tokens based ETH. I once got some token base waves from airdrop which up to this point has no esteem. Distinctive with ERC20, a large portion of them remain alive.
Aikolmu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:42:57 AM

Both shift eventually, with erc20 now part of ico ventures have into reality and has turned out to be fruitful. With waves its like an infantry, not very many has created in light of the stage, so it's in a level to substantiate itself about the development and the market.
Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

WAVES has become inadequate save supporting suspicious proposals. A integral revamp of the proposal may be required.
nojumkel

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

I think ERC20 then waves.Most well known Ethereum wallets.ERC20 contributing more than waves.However, the prevalence of the waves will step by step increase.So my supposition is that ERC20 best to create token.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

ERC20 is still preferable to wave, they're a lot of shit coin on wave and it might after your project so its better you go for ERC20.

Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

The two innovations are steady and solid, each with its own particular specifics. What's more, each will have its own particular specialty later on, where it will create as a pioneer. The etherium has awesome chances and assets, however Waves has advanced
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

Actually, waves also have a very great technology likely the ERC20. Waves are also easy to use for transaction and circulation. However, most ICOs use ERC 20 for their system. More use this. Therefore, it is probably that ERC is more popular and familiar. Many people prefer to the familiar thing to make it simpler. However, it doesn't mean that waves is not preferable. You can use this platform also for your system.
When it comes to creating a coin basing into between platforms then theres no doubt that erc20 and waves tokens can create easily and anyone can simply done such thing but the difference among the two is on the feature and the community do prefer to engage with smart contracts and this is why erc20 tokens becomes popular and its already clear that the entire market is full of shit erc20 coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

Personally I will recommend Neo instead, their low fees, seemless platform and ease of transactions is something I appreciate

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: