Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO October 28th] MOIRAI - Decentralised Prediction Market | MVP  (Read 10325 times)
yvv (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:24:43 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 11:02:40 AM by yvv

New Decentralized Prediction Market based on Smart Contracts

MOIRAI CROWDSALE DETAILS

PRE-ICO
Start Date: 28/10/2017 12:00 UTC
End Date: 10/11/2017 23:59 UTC
Token price : 1 MOI = 0.005 USD
Max tokens issued : 100,000,000 MOI  

First day bonus - 10%

ICO
Start Date: 30/11/2017 12:00 UTC
End Date: 30/12/2017 23:59 UTC
Token price : 1 MOI = 0.009 USD
Max tokens issued : 500,000,000 MOI

Accepted Investments - ETH

Moirai’s   Objectives

Moirai aims to become a disruptive force in various global markets systematically. These
markets include finance, insurance, sports betting, political event prediction, and information.
Moirai’s prediction markets will provide unique incentivisation opportunities for both global and local economies. Following are Moirai’s main objectives:

1. To create new economic opportunities and more efficient avenues for crowdsourcing and aggregating information through customised information searching. The power of search
in inclusive and decentralised.
2. To build an efficient and effective forecasting tool by bridging real world events to the blockchain via prediction markets and oracles.
3. To establish a global open prediction market platform and become the standard for predictive assets.

TEAM & ADVISORS

ROADMAP

Moirai is designed and implemented in a way to ensure suitability for aggregating traders’ information. It is designed as a practical framework for mainstream investments in the prediction
markets. The main elements of the Moirai platform consist of the:

• The specification of contracts traded in a prediction market.
• The trading system
• The incentives to ensure information revelation.
• Quick event resolution and dispute processing.

The business strategy that has been adapted for the Moirai business market venture primarily focuses on two phases:

Phase 1 - Comprising various developments required prior to the
proper launch of the Moirai business market application and web platform

Phase 2 - Comprising the post launch activities of the business including the continuous operation and management goals along with the fostering of the business model

COMPETITIVE EDGE

The main goal of the platform is to satisfy and create value for its customer. Moirai focuses on creating a sustainable economy, where investors can participate in prediction events for making a profit. Its major competitive advantage is free of charge user subscription, which is based on the
vision of fair and transparent prediction market. The revenue model of the business is based on the price of the MOI token

MVP
You can test Moirai by going to our product page. You will need to complete a simple registration form, after which you will be able to create your own events, bet on existing events, check your performance & wallet and much more

To be a part of the new future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moirai_io

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:37:51 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:31:47 AM by Moirai_io

Hello, my name is Grace Jones and I am a community manager at Moirai. I will be looking after this thread to answer your questions and discuss ideas how we can improve Moirai as a product. I will do my best to keep you guys up to date with our development progress, ICO guidelines, etc. both here and on our other social media channels.  So I encourage you to join our:

The most important information can be found on our website where you can read our whitepaper and find out more about our brilliant team of professionals, ICO dates, roadmap, etc. (see above). I would be more than happy to answer individual questions instead of regurgitating the information available on the website, therefore I will try to keep this post short and neat.

WHAT MAKES MOIRAI DIFFERENT?

The main feature that makes Moirai different from its competitors is that we already have a beta version of our product. The founders of Moirai stressed the importance to develop a beta version of the product before its ICO and invested around 1,5M GBP of their own funds to finance the development process. We believe we had to have a tangible product if we wanted to compete with the veterans in the market Augur & Gnosis. Therefore, after more than a year of developing Moirai platform, we are glad to offer the community to try our beta version before our crowdsale start. By doing so, we believe we can get a valuable feedback from our potential investors and hugely improve towards delivering the final product. As I mentioned, you’re more than welcome to express your ideas how we can make Moirai better moving forward.

BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY

To raise Moirai brand awareness and engage our community, we will devote up to 10,000,000 MOI tokens to our bounty campaign, which will be distributed once our ICO is finished. Our Bounty thread is already up and you can start participating by contacting hdclover

So to wrap this up, I hope my post provided useful information and answered some of your questions. You can contact us here or get in touch through our social media channels if you want to ask us a question. I will be looking forward to speak with you!

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:00:39 PM

Sounds cool.  As first supporter, I hope you give me some Moirai. 

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:36:14 AM

Here is the link for the bounty campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2283759.0

I'll be managing the bounty campaign. Take some time to look at our bounties and feel free to join them. If you have any questions or queries regarding bounties then you can contact me or post in the bounty thread.

Blah blah
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:37:50 AM

I would like to join the sig campaign. Do you accept Jr. Members?
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:38:54 AM

Hello Moirai team, I just joined the signature campaign. I wish you success in this project!

Btw, You have a typo on 'Decentralised'

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:45:08 AM

Joined Facebook, twitter and telegram campaign. Best of luck to the project
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:51:32 AM

Hello Moirai team, I just joined the signature campaign. I wish you success in this project!

Btw, You have a typo on 'Decentralised'

Thank you for joining the campaign.

'Decentralised' - British spelling
'Decentralized' - American spelling  

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:07:32 AM

Hello,
at the project' presentation write that it's already has the beta-version. Where it possible to acquaint?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
magzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:16 AM

Really interesting project. This should def get more attention. I already tried their mvp and its looking really nice. Will be joining bounty
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

the picture looks so small,why not update a bigger more?
it's hard for us to read
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:37:12 PM

Thank you everyone for your support and for joining our bounty campaign

Hello,
at the project' presentation write that it's already has the beta-version. Where it possible to acquaint?

You can try our beta version at https://moirai.io . Let me know if you need any help navigating the platform or if you have questions regarding Moirai in general.
lukenzo13

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:51:40 PM

Amazing project. I am very glad that we see new ICOs coming with established product and skilled team. Very good choice that you raise only 5,000,000 usd, coin market cap will increase definitely. Will invest on pre ICO. Good luck Smiley
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:44:58 AM

What exchanges do you plan to exit? And about when? I would like to see a real list of exchanges.
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:32:44 AM

I see GNOSIS and AUGUR. What you can say about STOX? And do you plan to use BANCOR ( as STOX)? Thanks for answer.
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:41 AM

Do you plan to pay dividends in tokens or ETH? If in ETH - then many exchanges will not accept your coin. Biittrex, for example.
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:50:43 AM

Thank you everyone for your interest and support. We are currently negotiating to get listed on ICO lists and will be starting to scale our marketing operations moving closing towards to our Pre-ICO start. I want to personally thank everyone who have already taken part in our bounty campaign and encourage those who haven't.  I am more than welcome to answer your questions.  Grace

What will you do with unsold tokens? Burn? Although, of course, a great chance - that all tokens will be sold.
In case there are unsold tokens after the ICO, the most likely scenario is that they will be burned by smart contracts.

What exchanges do you plan to exit? And about when? I would like to see a real list of exchanges.

Good question. Our post-ICO plans involve getting MOI token listed on popular and local exchanges in a few(2-4) weeks time after the ICO. The preliminary list of exchanges include major ones such as EtherDelta, Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex. This list, however, is subject to change depending on the results of our pre-ico and the general interest from the community. More information about exchanges will be posted across our social media channels and in this thread. We might also create a poll to find out on which exchanges our investors would like to see MOI token. So stay tuned and follow our social media for updates.

I see GNOSIS and AUGUR. What you can say about STOX? And do you plan to use BANCOR ( as STOX)? Thanks for answer.

Using Bancor protocol has recently become a very popular approach by many ICOs to enable its token's liquidity and price discovery. Therefore we also have  plans to utilize Bancor to ensure healthy liquidity levels of MOI and ease the process of acquiring MOI by Moirai's users.

Do you plan to pay dividends in tokens or ETH? If in ETH - then many exchanges will not accept your coin. Biittrex, for example.

The dividends will be paid in MOI tokens to increase our chances of quicker approval from major exchanges, as well as to facilitate the growth of MOI value, which will be the main interest of our investors. 

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:10:05 PM

project with the amazing concept of Moirai, this will develop very well, I am very interested to join this project soon, hopefully run well and good luck
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:32:48 PM

Who chose the name of the project? In the Russian transcription, "MOIRAI" means - "MY PARADISE". Interesting name Smiley))
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:31:51 AM

Who chose the name of the project? In the Russian transcription, "MOIRAI" means - "MY PARADISE". Interesting name Smiley))

Its been chosen by our founders. The Moirai were three goddesses of fate, the reincarnations of destiny in Greek mythology Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: