Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price 2018  (Read 2263 times)
siddu67 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:26:19 PM

if you have any idea about bitcoin increasing? if I buy now btc so its r8 or wrong time
fell free or droped here....
thanks

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:30:14 PM

it's ALWAYS a good time to buy Bitcoin! Cheesy
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:51:18 PM

For me I'll buy Bitcoin whenever I have money to do it Smiley) cause I believe Bitcoin will always be the King of cryptocurrency and its price will keep increasing all the time. Although sometime it'll be dumped a little bit but right after that it'll rise back so we no need to worry about finding the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin cause it's always good time all the time Smiley)
MadMaxMike

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:52:35 PM

Anyone know of a quicker way to get FIAT into BTC other than coinbase or gemini?
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:54:15 PM

Thinking to sell 50% of my alt currencies and buy BTC... I have the feeling that 2018 will rise a lot

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

For me I'll buy Bitcoin whenever I have money to do it Smiley) cause I believe Bitcoin will always be the King of cryptocurrency and its price will keep increasing all the time. Although sometime it'll be dumped a little bit but right after that it'll rise back so we no need to worry about finding the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin cause it's always good time all the time Smiley)

But if you look at the current bitcoin price, it is not possible because bitcoin prices have gone high, if you want to buy lots of bitcoin in 2013 you will likely get a lot of bitcoin, where time is still fairly cheap ..
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:41:56 PM

if you have any idea about bitcoin increasing? if I buy now btc so its r8 or wrong time
thanks
It is a good decision to make. Don't repeat the mistakes of others. It is already proven and bitcoin will not stop to grow.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:29:11 PM

If you have the money then anytime is a good time to buy, ultimately we will see many ups and downs but the hope is that long term it will do extremely well.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:29:28 PM

We will definitely see a better price in bitcoin 2018. 2017 did wonders so one can imagine what 2018 will unfold. But still I won't suggest to anyone to pursue it blindly, don't forget it's a volatile currency
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:46:02 PM

It really depend on your strategy. Are you planning to hold it for years, months, weeks or days.if its for  a long term investment then buy now and everytime you have an extra cash available. Do not look at charts until you think you are ready to sell. For months and weeks you can also use to buy and sell when price peak, you need to check prices once in a while.  If you are day trading if i were on your shoes i will not buy now but wait until the fork.
EEE14

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:47:00 PM

Bitcoin is no longer the time to buy. Bitcoin prices will be lowered after a few days. I hope Bitcoin will be 8000 $ in the year 2018..Always safely investment
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1299

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:49:52 PM

thanks

No one knows.  It is all guessing short term. The long term trend has been up, so if your time frame isn’t months and you know it involves risk of losing it all, then any time is okay to buy.
Lord of the Lies

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:52:23 PM

if 2018 is like 2017, it'll be around $25,000+

but, who knows? is that likely to happen? i think most people here would say not.

i'd sure like it though.

speculating and pulling numbers out of one's butt is fun
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

buying bitcoin at any time is good as long as you have money, bitcoin will always increase in price when viewed from the average per year, and there is no mistake or harm if we save bitcoin and invest in bitcoin, from the beginning in create until now bitcoin experience price increase continue, trust me bitcoin will always be successful.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:38:19 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 12:26:19 AM by carlerha

We will definitely see a better price in bitcoin 2018. 2017 did wonders so one can imagine what 2018 will unfold. But still I won't suggest to anyone to pursue it blindly, don't forget it's a volatile currency
we can expect that in very beginning of 2018 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 8000$, and even then the price will continue increasing, because with the passage of bitcoin bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. People are entering in the world bitcoin which is in fact increasing the demand of bitcoin so the supply is decreasing and therefore people even become ready to trade bitcoin in a high price.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1499

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:42:54 PM

thanks

If you have a long term outlook and investment plan then go ahead and buy bitcoin without hesitating. The price may look higher today, but if you are thinking of 2018, you may not have a chance again to buy bitcoin at this price. So go ahead and buy. However, take the route of dollar cost averaging. That means, try to buy bitcoins at various price points at a certain interval. It will lower the risk of your portfolio. This "dollar cost averaging" method is used for real-world stock investment. Do a little google search and you will come to know about it.

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:44:39 PM

thanks
I think since hard fork is going to be happen it this upcoming November expect the fact that it will also raise it valuie due to the fact that people also de!andfor that , it is aannually done to continue the bitcoin's legacy to help people to sustain profit for themselves. I think  the price of bitcoin for next year will be still a mystery until it happened.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:52:50 PM

it is still good to buy bitcoin because it is likely that by the year 2018 bitcoin will still increase in price so it will continue like that although sometimes it's time to go down too but it will not affect the increase of bitcoin

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:58:18 PM

My BTC price prediction next year is 20k max. Just like how BTC started to rise from 1k going 6k now. I believe BTC would multiply 6k by a couple of times next year.

thanks
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

thanks
Yes dear, I am still support to purchase Bitcoin. because i think Bitcoin have many potential in future.
I hope next year Bitcoin give us a big opportunity. prediction next year it rise minimum of 8+k .
See here: https://youtu.be/VwDtU3l7OK0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: