Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥  (Read 4265 times)
Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

It`s russian social network.Often used by children and students Grin I have some doubts about bpc. Help me, please. Why is it smart to invest in that platform?

Do you know much about social networks? Grin It is reasonable for me to invest in bpc, because its value will grow after the commercial release. In my opinion:) you will profit from the platform in a few years

I know  VK very well, unfortunately. thanks for the answer

Now begin the story of who is sitting there Smiley
Why not? I'm kidding.  I think this is not interesting for anyone. It is better to talk about the platform

Are you all from Russia? You are talking about VK. Sorry, I would like to know more about the platform. Could you tell me more about it?

Not all from Russia. Many users are interested in the project. Project team from different countries.
What exactly are you interested in?
Blockchain Programmatic Corporation (BPC)  the first blockchain-based programmatic advertising platform that combines the core technological solutions of any programmatic RTB service with the unique features blockchain has to add to this industry. https://bpc.one/en/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:47:57 AM

I read the information on the site. For example, I do not understand how the platform can attract advertisers? It is very difficult to compete with giants.
In addition, I can not understand how decentralization will be realized
new_conquistador17

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

Is it risky to invest in this project?

I agree with this question. Are there any steps to be taken for investors and buyers?
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:28:17 AM

I agree with this question. Are there any steps to be taken for investors and buyers?
No invest - no risks
hattorihan

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:10:26 PM

No invest - no risks
It`s strange remark.
Risks:
Competition.existing large players in programmatic advertising, including Google
or Facebook may introduce their blockchain architecture and issue their own
programmatic ad tokens.
Also,internal execution and demand generation and market growth: BPC will fail to conquer sufficient market share
and produce revenue flows to cover expenses

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

I read the information on the site. For example, I do not understand how the platform can attract advertisers? It is very difficult to compete with giants.
Advertising giants Facebook and Google are systems. BPC is platform. You can create your  own ad system on our basis.
fromyesterday12

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

Hey)
how is traffic quality checked?
The traffic quality verification is a trouble of an open programmatic marketplace.
maciak

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:12:20 AM

Hey)
The traffic quality verification is a trouble of an open programmatic marketplace.

Hi
about your question
 Blockchain technology has a potential cure for traffic quality “disease”. Several competing companies are building solutions for programmatic traffic using blockchain technology

BPC is building their own solution too. In our approach each user ID will be encrypted by unique code that would be accessible for all market participant.
bpc

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:18:34 AM

Advertising giants Facebook and Google are systems. BPC is platform. You can create your  own ad system on our basis.
You are absolutely right!
we're a open platform with democratic and reputation based rules. BPC is the first company to offer a blockchain-based programmatic advertising platform combining the core technological solutions of any programmatic RTB service with the unique features of blockchain.
bpc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:25:04 AM

BPC Platform consists of 3 core advertising technologies moved to blockchain for truly distributed nature: Blockchain DSP (BDSP), Decentralized DMP (DDMP), and Smart Contract Ad Exchange (SMARTEX).
Decentralized Data Management Platform, DDMP
Open RTB compliant, fulfills audience and content categorization, audience quality score, demographics and psychographics audience segmentation. Allows secure audience data access, storing and management.
bpc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:36:25 AM

No invest - no risks
It`s strange remark.
Risks:
Competition.existing large players in programmatic advertising, including Google
programmatic ad tokens.
Also,internal execution and demand generation and market growth: BPC will fail to conquer sufficient market share

Any project has risks. We understand this
Developing blockchain-based Programmatic Ad Platform is a very complicated
task, associated with many risks like any other technology business. Most
important risks worth mentioning include:
 Competition: existing large players in programmatic advertising, including Google
or Facebook may introduce their blockchain architecture and issue their ownprogrammatic ad tokens. There are also numerous early-stage startups chasing the same niche with brilliant engineering talent and sufficient funding.
At the moment we do not see any sign of Google and Facebook activity pursuing this opportunity, however, there is no guarantee for them not to change their minds.
 Internal execution: BPC will fail to deliver blockchain solution. BPC owns patentpending
blockchain technology allowing to support over 100K transactions/sec, which is unprecedented both for traditional programmatic applications and existing blockchain-based solutions. This technology implementation requires proper verification and validation in real life.
Demand generation and market growth: BPC will fail to conquer sufficient market share and produce revenue flows to cover expenses. Like any marketplace, ad programmatic exchange only works efficiently when there is a critical mass of sellers and buyers
adopting the platform. The concept of blockchain and use a transaction coin is novice and currently unknown
to publishers and advertisers. A significant marketing effort is required to convince publishers and advertisers to join BPC platform as an alternative to existing solutions.
Let me know if you'll have more questions.
new_conquistador17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:45:24 AM

No invest - no risks
It`s strange remark.
Risks:
programmatic ad tokens.

Any project has risks. We understand this
Developing blockchain-based Programmatic Ad Platform is a very complicated
task, associated with many risks like any other technology business. Most
important risks worth mentioning include:
 Competition: existing large players in programmatic advertising, including Google
or Facebook may introduce their blockchain architecture and issue their ownprogrammatic ad tokens. There are also numerous early-stage startups chasing the same niche with brilliant engineering talent and sufficient funding.
At the moment we do not see any sign of Google and Facebook activity pursuing this opportunity, however, there is no guarantee for them not to change their minds.
 Internal execution: BPC will fail to deliver blockchain solution. BPC owns patentpending
blockchain technology allowing to support over 100K transactions/sec, which is unprecedented both for traditional programmatic applications and existing blockchain-based solutions. This technology implementation requires proper verification and validation in real life.
Demand generation and market growth: BPC will fail to conquer sufficient market share and produce revenue flows to cover expenses. Like any marketplace, ad programmatic exchange only works efficiently when there is a critical mass of sellers and buyers
adopting the platform. The concept of blockchain and use a transaction coin is novice and currently unknown
to publishers and advertisers. A significant marketing effort is required to convince publishers and advertisers to join BPC platform as an alternative to existing solutions.
Let me know if you'll have more questions.

Thank you for the answer Smiley
fromyesterday12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:43:17 AM

Hey)

Hi
about your question
 Blockchain technology has a potential cure for traffic quality “disease”. Several competing companies are building solutions for programmatic traffic using blockchain technology

BPC is building their own solution too. In our approach each user ID will be encrypted by unique code that would be accessible for all market participant.
It's interesting, thanks.
Do you think the platform will be able to realize all of its plans?
maciak

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

I hope  Grin  and understand that once the platform does not capture the advertising market around the world, but it can be a good beginning for change.
There are people who don`t believe in Blockchain technologies. But one develops and causes more and more interest
fromyesterday12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:17:20 AM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

I hope  Grin  and understand that once the platform does not capture the advertising market around the world, but it can be a good beginning for change.
There are people who don`t believe in Blockchain technologies. But one develops and causes more and more interest

you are absolutely right about  Blockchain Technologies. As an interest in cryptocurrencies. Already, even Steve Wozniak spoke in this regard
bpc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:25:14 AM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

Thanks a lot Smiley We hope for success too.
maciak

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:28:37 AM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

you are absolutely right about  Blockchain Technologies. As an interest in cryptocurrencies. Already, even Steve Wozniak spoke in this regard

He is the smartest man ) He understands that everything is changing and we must look to the future
hinorizk

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:36:03 AM

I have a few blog and website but stuck with Adsense and need an alternative over how I would receive my payment.
new_conquistador17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:43:23 AM

I have a few blog and website but stuck with Adsense and need an alternative over how I would receive my payment.
I understand you, Adsense is terrible.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

How do I invest? Do you have investment limits?
The main token sale will start soon, you'll be able to purchase CPM using ETH on our website: https://bpcplatform.com/
You can invest 100$ and more.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thank you. What about currency? Any limits?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: