Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥  (Read 4268 times)
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:41:51 PM

Why did the BPC decide to use the Blockchain technology?
In my opinion, Blockchain is the perfect solution to the most obnoxious programmatic advertising problems. It is a “trust machine” by its nature.

What can you say about data storage?
Blockchain makes data storage and transfer more transparent, efficient and simple.  will introduce a special token to be used a a unified method of proceeding auctions. You need to read  more information on the site
Thank you. I read the documentation on the site. But I have more questions
Yes, I understand you. The project is complex and there are always questions and Blochkchine's technology  isn`t simple
shoa

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

In my opinion, Blockchain is the perfect solution to the most obnoxious programmatic advertising problems. It is a “trust machine” by its nature.

Blockchain makes data storage and transfer more transparent, efficient and simple.  will introduce a special token to be used a a unified method of proceeding auctions. You need to read  more information on the site
Hi, We all read the information on the site, but it is easier to understand the issues in the discussion. For example, with questions about SMARTEX technology
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:28:18 PM

Hi, We all read the information on the site, but it is easier to understand the issues in the discussion. For example, with questions about SMARTEX technology
SMARTEX is a smart contract based linearly scalable, low latency ad exchange. It provides state-of-the art audience analytics to the advertisers, and allows to create target audiences based on a combination of in-depth first-party and thirdparty audience data.
shoa

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:31:09 PM

SMARTEX is a smart contract based linearly scalable, low latency ad exchange. It provides state-of-the art audience analytics to the advertisers, and allows to create target audiences based on a combination of in-depth first-party and thirdparty audience data.
How about functions?
Hitchcock

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:36:51 PM

How about functions?

you can find information about SMARTEX  https://bpc.one/assets/files/bpc_wp_tech.pdf
functions SMARTEX
Based on smart contracts, dual support of direct  and console level integration for both publishers and
advertisers, integrated with BDSP and DDMP
shoa

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

How about functions?

you can find information about SMARTEX  https://bpc.one/assets/files/bpc_wp_tech.pdf
functions SMARTEX
Based on smart contracts, dual support of direct  and console level integration for both publishers and
advertisers, integrated with BDSP and DDMP

Thanks for the help
birds_ain

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:33:36 AM

Hey. I'm new. I watched BPC site. The project looks very successful. Good luck with  work.
But  I have questions about BPC
bpc

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:38:46 AM

Hey. I'm new. I watched BPC site. The project looks very successful. Good luck with  work.

Hello! thank you for your interest in our project! We're here to help, let us know if you have any questions.
birds_ain

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:46:24 AM

Hello! thank you for your interest in our project! We're here to help, let us know if you have any questions.
Can I advertise with you?
bpc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:53:12 AM

Currently you can't do that, the platform will be launched in beta in Q1 2018.When it is launched, you would be able to work directly through BPC advertising console or through one of the DSPs connected to our platform.
shoa

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:57:06 AM

Hi, I agree with you the project is interesting. Coming Soon ICO
birds_ain

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:01:39 AM

When will BPC project start ICO?
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:09:04 AM

Sale Nov 29 - Dec 30, 2017
You can see information about ICO on BPC site
birds_ain

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:20:00 AM

Thank you. Now I'm  reading the documentation on the BPC platform now. The project team expects to receive a  part of the advertising market and compete with Google and Facebook.
I can`t understand how BPC will be able to offer more favorable terms on the advertising market
How is this possible?
bpc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

Thank you. Now I'm  reading the documentation on the BPC platform now. The project team expects to receive a  part of the advertising market and compete with Google and Facebook.
I can`t understand how BPC will be able to offer more favorable terms on the advertising market
How is this possible?
we're a open platform with democratic and reputation based rules.Google and fb is ad systems.We are platform,means you can create your very own ad system on our basis.
birds_ain

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:34:13 AM

How is this possible?
we're a open platform with democratic and reputation based rules.Google and fb is ad systems.We are platform,means you can create your very own ad system on our basis.
What does the Programmatic Advertising Market mean?
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:38:39 AM

How is this possible?
the Programmatic Advertising Market  is algorithmic solutions to place ads into digital publications with minimal human
intervention. Programmatic is the most scalable and efficient approach to digital advertising making it the fastest growing part of digital advertising.
bpc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:51:08 AM

How is this possible?
the Programmatic Advertising Market  is algorithmic solutions to place ads into digital publications with minimal human
intervention. Programmatic is the most scalable and efficient approach to digital advertising making it the fastest growing part of digital advertising.

I can also add  MAGNA Global (strategy arm of IPG Mediabrands) programmatic accounts for
67% of U.S Digital Ad Spending in 2016 and will account for 72% of total digitaldisplay ad spending by end of 2017.
birds_ain

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

How is this possible?

I can also add  MAGNA Global (strategy arm of IPG Mediabrands) programmatic accounts for
67% of U.S Digital Ad Spending in 2016 and will account for 72% of total digitaldisplay ad spending by end of 2017.
Thanks for the help and the answers, guys. I will continue to study the information. The demo version looks great
bpc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

Hey. I'm new. I watched BPC site. The project looks very successful. Good luck with  work.
But  I have questions about BPC

Thank you. Now I'm  reading the documentation on the BPC platform now. The project team expects to receive a  part of the advertising market and compete with Google and Facebook.
How is this possible?
the Programmatic Advertising Market  is algorithmic solutions to place ads into digital publications with minimal human

I can also add  MAGNA Global (strategy arm of IPG Mediabrands) programmatic accounts for
Thanks for the help and the answers, guys. I will continue to study the information. The demo version looks great
If you have any questions I can help you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: