Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥  (Read 4265 times)
focacho1

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

Iam so glad to see more projects like yours! I like your plan, I guess it has a positive social impact as well an economy effect. How many ICO round do you plan? And how the price will change?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bpc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:54:40 AM

Iam so glad to see more projects like yours! I like your plan, I guess it has a positive social impact as well an economy effect. How many ICO round do you plan? And how the price will change?
Hi! Thank you for your interest! We'll only one ICO. Of we're talking about the price of the advertising services, it will significantly decrease with the help of our platform.
If you mean the price of the token - we can't predict the price for sure, but as the project is almost ready (you can even try the test version of the platform), there are a couple of stages of the development left, and each of them (along with getting listed to exchanges) should boost the price.
bpc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:55:42 AM

Hey, devs! Nice project, you have a great potential! How much contributions have you collected already? And what is the soft cap for ICO? I really hope that you wil receive enough for the development! GOOD LUCK!

Hi! Thank you for your kind words!
There is no soft cap here. The amount of the investment we'll get will ensure only how fast the project will be delivered, the existing of the project doesn't rely on the investment as we've already gathered some, required to start a project and develop a test version. Stay tuned!
bpc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:57:37 AM

What are your forecasts for growth in the value of the token in 2018?
Eaxh step of our roadmap should boost the price of the token. Besides, 2018 should be a good year for altcoins
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:04:53 AM

It's really a very good project, good luck with the start.What's your hard cap?
bpc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:11:15 AM

Thank you. Unfortunately We don't have a hardcap
new_conquistador17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:21:21 AM

can I use your product?
bpc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:25:29 AM

can I use your product?
The target market for BPC platform is the advertising, especially all kinds of digital advertising including  web-sites, internet, social media, TV advertising and much more.
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

Hi.Where can I see the latest news about  BPC-team and the project itself, except forum and site?
bpc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:03:26 AM

Hi.Where can I see the latest news about  BPC-team and the project itself, except forum and site?
The latest news can be seen on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BPCCorporation/
new_conquistador17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

can I use your product?
The target market for BPC platform is the advertising, especially all kinds of digital advertising including  web-sites, internet, social media, TV advertising and much more.
What are the guarantees that you will send me my tokens?
bpc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:31:44 AM

can I use your product?
We use a smart-contract system that assures safety of your data and sends tokes automatically
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:35:01 AM

can I use your product?
I think we can quite believe in the security of the platform. After all, the functionality of BDSP
new_conquistador17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:38:08 AM

can I use your product?
We use a smart-contract system that assures safety of your data and sends tokes automatically
thank you for the answer
new_conquistador17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

can I use your product?
I think we can quite believe in the security of the platform. After all, the functionality of BDSP
Maybe you're right. What is BDSP?
bpc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:26:22 AM

can I use your product?
Maybe you're right. What is BDSP?
BDSP is a linearly scalable, low latency blockchain-based demand side platform. It allows advertisers, trading desks, and partner DSPs to place and manage programmatic ad campaigns using BDSP console or OpenRTB API.
bpc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

BPC Platform consists of 3 core advertising software stacks that have beenfundamentally re-architected to leverage blockchain technologies for truly distributed processing: Blockchain DSP (BDSP), Decentralized DMP (DDMP), and Smart Contract Ad Exchange (SMARTEX).
The key differentiator is that BPC Platform is based on patented technology of high-speed blockchain transactions allowing real-time auctions in a distributed environment. BPC Platform is an integrated solution for modern advertising, it is a linearly scalable, low-latency platform with the following attributes
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

BPC Platform consists of 3 core advertising software stacks that have beenfundamentally re-architected to leverage blockchain technologies for truly distributed processing: Blockchain DSP (BDSP), Decentralized DMP (DDMP), and Smart Contract Ad Exchange (SMARTEX).
The key differentiator is that BPC Platform is based on patented technology of high-speed blockchain transactions allowing real-time auctions in a distributed environment. BPC Platform is an integrated solution for modern advertising, it is a linearly scalable, low-latency platform with the following attributes
Hello! Is this a technical solution to drive us safely to store or edit data?
bpc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:16:04 PM

Hello! Is this a technical solution to drive us safely to store or edit data?
Hello, Oh sure. The platform fairly distributes proceeds fraud protection, enables cross-border payments and provides a completely new level of advertising reach, therefore making the programmatic RTB marketcapable of efficiently catering to all kinds of advertisers and publishers
bluberry7

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:38:47 PM

What are your plans for development? When you are launching the product? Cant wait to see it whaen its ready!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: