Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term BTC Investment Is No More  (Read 2065 times)
nasqar

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

It s okay to keep Bitcoin
It s also better to keep altcoins.

Alrcoins have its function
I ll buy those cheap altcoins after BTC forking

I ll invest in both BTC & Altcoins.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:05:46 PM

If you cant invest big and want 100 or 200x then it's better to invest in altcoins or ICO's. You can't make a huge profit with Bitcoin now. So it's better to keep some and invest more on altcoins.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:31:44 PM

If you cant invest big and want 100 or 200x then it's better to invest in altcoins or ICO's. You can't make a huge profit with Bitcoin now. So it's better to keep some and invest more on altcoins.

Yap and better be careful on ICO's you are investing because not all can be very profitable. But nonetheless altcoins now adays are good for investing. And even mining for some reasons. Maybe the hardfork is the most important for bitcoin horders right now but after hardfork, people should be back at finding a good altcoins out their. Even tokens now can give big protits, you just have to invest in the right one.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:54:35 PM

Altcoins were never considered as a long term investment by cryptocurrency traders because they rely over bitcoin. Sensible traders always shift their investment from altcoins to bitcoin whenever they feel a rise in price is about to happen, so the altcoins suffer a huge downfall.  
Although long term trading of bitcoin is always preferred over short term trading but in case of altcoins it is better to do short term trading, because altcoins are highly volatile and you never know when it will going to dump.
You cant be sure since there are traders or investors do really think off on holding altcoin for long term purpose but actually i do really see this stuff to be good on short trades because the volatile is high and the value is still low which it can really potentially give us good profits and the thing about long term btc investment it is still worth it thing to do but dont expect that you would able to get 2x-3x considering on its current price its not really possible at all already.For now im do actively doing shorting on bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:06:57 PM

With bitcoin value increasing to new heights every day or week, is long term investment of bitcoin in alts no more? Because with the increase of value in bitcoin, all alts suffer and their value in bitcoin decreases even if they are stable enough to keep their value in dollar sustained.

So all one can earn from such long term trade is a loss in bitcoin.

So, is short term trading alts the only option or even that is too risky for now and holding could be the only option.

And for buying alts, one should use dollar instead of bitcoin.

Right. As Bitcoin is constantly increasing, altcoin can not keep up. Altcoins are constantly falling down but looking at Alts / Usd does not change much.
At the moment I'm going to buy altcoin with Bitcoin. And wait Bitcoin down. Then Alts / Btc will increase. I need to increase the amount of Bitcoin.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:16:44 PM

Altcoins were never considered as a long term investment by cryptocurrency traders because they rely over bitcoin. Sensible traders always shift their investment from altcoins to bitcoin whenever they feel a rise in price is about to happen, so the altcoins suffer a huge downfall.  
Although long term trading of bitcoin is always preferred over short term trading but in case of altcoins it is better to do short term trading, because altcoins are highly volatile and you never know when it will going to dump.
You cant be sure since there are traders or investors do really think off on holding altcoin for long term purpose but actually i do really see this stuff to be good on short trades because the volatile is high and the value is still low which it can really potentially give us good profits and the thing about long term btc investment it is still worth it thing to do but dont expect that you would able to get 2x-3x considering on its current price its not really possible at all already.For now im do actively doing shorting on bitcoin.

Holding altcoins is simply waste of time according to me. We cannot assure that this coin will increase in future and we cannot able to confirm that this coin will be long last in the price chart. For traders or holders bitcoin is the best option for the investors who expect good profit in future.
Don't short your bitcoin try increase amount you hold in bitcoin and exchange it for fiat too. That will cost more.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

ETH is the 2nd choice for long term investment
Just always keeps on reading news and updates regarding to this project no questions about the possible rise up of this coin in the near future as there's a lots of room for innovations and more people see the big potential of having a success in this coming year,.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:56:12 PM

I agree if you say to do hold, because if I have to be honest myself feel quite confused to trade in this situation. the more coming is just the fear and panic.
No it isn’t. You don’t have to be panic and you don’t have to think that bitcoin will make your fearful. Be brave and face this dip. Bitcoin have been developing since 2009 and till now it has faced so many hard forks and dips.

But nothing have made it down to zero. It always rehabilitate and come out with more profits. So don’t fear and hold, it will surely shoot up and make you rich.

meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

Holding altcoins is simply waste of time according to me. We cannot assure that this coin will increase in future and we cannot able to confirm that this coin will be long last in the price chart. For traders or holders bitcoin is the best option for the investors who expect good profit in future.
Don't short your bitcoin try increase amount you hold in bitcoin and exchange it for fiat too. That will cost more.

Yeah holding altcoins too long is very risky as no one knows when the price will crash but if you have invested money in bitcoins and if you hold it for a long term then you will surely make huge profits from it as price will continue to rise according to the time passing by.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Crytpozer0

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:42:24 PM

Greatly depends on how much returns you want, on long term investing big in bitcoin is a good one, short term investing in some good altcoins will give definitely more profit.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:26:43 PM

With bitcoin value increasing to new heights every day or week, is long term investment of bitcoin in alts no more? Because with the increase of value in bitcoin, all alts suffer and their value in bitcoin decreases even if they are stable enough to keep their value in dollar sustained.

So, is short term trading alts the only option or even that is too risky for now and holding could be the only option.

Right. As Bitcoin is constantly increasing, altcoin can not keep up. Altcoins are constantly falling down but looking at Alts / Usd does not change much.
At the moment I'm going to buy altcoin with Bitcoin. And wait Bitcoin down. Then Alts / Btc will increase. I need to increase the amount of Bitcoin.
At the top of the list, there will always remain one coin and that is bitcoin. Bitcoin is and will remain the best coin for long term investment especially. The way bitcoin is making such a good reputation, things are going to be in very much favor of bitcoin in the coming days. There is no doubt in this thing that holding of bitcoin is the most profitable thing to do right now. You need to believe in bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:29:08 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:56:57 AM by bncbnc

I do not think that holding altscoin is to waste the time. because there are a lot of good altcoins who have very good future , for example etherium is the best altcoin for trading. it is in fact providing opportunities to people to make more and more money from trading altcoin. To me i personally have invested a good amount of money in altcoin, in fact i am holding more than 5 altcoin in present time, and i am hopping that it will give me a good profit after some time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:33:55 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:10:05 AM by BunnyShibe

At the top of the list, there will always remain one coin and that is bitcoin. Bitcoin is and will remain the best coin for long term investment especially. The way bitcoin is making such a good reputation, things are going to be in very much favor of bitcoin in the coming days. There is no doubt in this thing that holding of bitcoin is the most profitable thing to do right now. You need to believe in bitcoin.
In fact it is always worth to invest in bitcoin for long term, I think long term investment is the best option for bitcoin. In long term invest I think the chances of losing money is very rare and there are always good opportunities to make good amount of money. Long term investment is even better for such people who do not have any experience in short term investment, because in long term investment you do not need to remain as active and study the market on regular bases.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:48:49 PM

I definitely agree with you, Bitcoin will always be and will stay on top despite of its challenges. I believe in Bitcoin and I will be holding it for more years to come as well. It did prove us wrong when China decided to ban ICO's and exchanges but it did prove that Bitcoin is better and still keeps on increasing its value.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:59:19 PM

Investing in altcoins is not good at the moment. If you are expecting a huge market growth of 2x to 10x in just few months like those in March 2017, then this is not the right time. Bitcoin is running so fast now and altcoins cant hold anymore. Thats why fast pumps and dumps in Bitcoin in BTC will make the alts fall from its position. Better stick with BTC for now.

ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:17:55 AM

There are types of alt coins that performs very well in the market, Be selective in choosing alt coins, There so many types of alts that are no longer active in the market. and if you are smart enough to choose alt coin based on their chart performance then precisely you will also yield a good profit. Bitcoin in any field like long term and short term investment are still consistently effective, As we've witness in its historical performance its constantly good performer, No doubt bitcoin is a good investment in any field.
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:39:45 AM

Bitcoin investment would still grow
Bitcoin would be still the king of crypto land within next year,
I dont know in detail

It is grow by trading volume and market cap, Bitcoin ll be still an investment
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

BTC is the king,
if BTC falls then altcoins is falling.

It is likely that crypto land is tied to BTC.
BTC is still a good long term investment
Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:08:42 AM

Alts are definitely offering a better alternative to BTC if you're new in the crypto space and have virtually no BTC. At the moment with some research, you might land on a real diamond project and get a 1-3k return on your initial investment, which in the short term, is almost impossible for BTC to happen. Alt's are just offering a different ecosystem and I don't think this is a bad thing, many are saying that anything beyond bitcoin is worthless, but there are so many projects out there that offer so many solutions to today's problems, that some of them are meant to survive. The tricky part is finding which one's will, but if your analysis is correct and that project really becomes what it's meant to be, it will very likely make you rich, or at least offer you an income that was beyong any other expectation you would have in the traditional investment securities. Keep BTC as a hedge and buy into altcoins to increase your potential return, my suggestion is.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

Some of them are receiving their death sentence pretty soon, no doubt about that, while only few of the strong ones will last eventually. It is long overdue for some of the alts to get out of the market anyway. However, like I said, all alts cannot die and some of them will still thrive.

It is understandable that as the value keeps rising, most of them still keep suffering and it is just best to hold what you have now in BTC so you don't keep losing on the alts pending when everything will get stabilized.
However, long term BTC investment still remains and you can buy no matter how little cause the little you buy today will amount to something big tomorrow. No doubt!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████