Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW!  (Read 17179 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:45:55 PM

Anyone know his name on seals with clubs.

If so he may be logged on at some point and i can try and get so info from him

Try Xboxgames? lol

it is not ty

Maybe look for something related to Xbox. Or you could look at the scam accusations thread. I believe they listed a few possible alternative usernames.
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:19:52 PM

Try Xboxgames? lol

it is not ty

Maybe look for something related to Xbox. Or you could look at the scam accusations thread. I believe they listed a few possible alternative usernames.

I will definately try to brainstorm on who he may be on swc. Hopefully I can figure out something, all affected by him deserve an explaination.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:26:11 PM

Try Xboxgames? lol

it is not ty

I will definately try to brainstorm on who he may be on swc. Hopefully I can figure out something, all affected by him deserve an explaination.

I wasn't affected, however I nearly did invest. But, I had a gut feeling. Guess I was very lucky.
vlees

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:10:18 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154995.msg2470674#msg2470674

Weird, he claims he won 7 BTC even though he was not even near 2 BTC according to this thread at that date.

BEEP BEP
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:12:51 PM

Weird, he claims he won 7 BTC even though he was not even near 2 BTC according to this thread at that date.

And, what was the total invested? or stolen...
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 04:34:09 AM

And, what was the total invested? or stolen...

~10 BTC

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:30:55 AM

I am expecting bit777 to reveal his identity , I am not sure how to react anymore , I trusted him all this actions and I still trust he will pay people back one day when his life deals are over but I am not sure anymore , I hope we can find a way to get our money back somehow , it is a disgrace that we all got tricked. Almost 2000$ scam , that constitutes as a legal action if you ask me.
ostr1234

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:04:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236971.0

any other comments please post here.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:25:15 PM

I am expecting bit777 to reveal his identity , I am not sure how to react anymore , I trusted him all this actions and I still trust he will pay people back one day when his life deals are over but I am not sure anymore , I hope we can find a way to get our money back somehow , it is a disgrace that we all got tricked. Almost 2000$ scam , that constitutes as a legal action if you ask me.

Doubt it. Bit777 seems like the person to keep privacy. I respect him for that.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:57:16 PM

Email: btctalkspreadsheets@gmail.com
IP: 70.39.176.4 - Midland, Michigan

This is his information

Password   hamm2323

This is his password for someplace.

http://klout.com/Hamm2323

This is his klout and

https://twitter.com/Hamm2323

This is his twitter.

Do whatever you can and get our money back. I trust there are couple of good hackers or someone here that can torture him on interwebs and maybe get our money back by web-torture
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:24:15 PM

Email: btctalkspreadsheets@gmail.com
IP: 70.39.176.4 - Midland, Michigan

This is his information

Password   hamm2323

This is his password for someplace.

http://klout.com/Hamm2323

This is his klout and

https://twitter.com/Hamm2323

This is his twitter.

Do whatever you can and get our money back. I trust there are couple of good hackers or someone here that can torture him on interwebs and maybe get our money back by web-torture

sp jason hamm huh hope this is the right guy could you imagine if it wasnt LOL
RavinTavin

Activity: 126

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 10:24:19 PM

The email was deleted today by the looks of it?

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:47:37 PM

The email was deleted today by the looks of it?

I hope everyone gets there btc back SMH
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 06:09:00 PM

Smh...

He's gone, I'm surprised that so many people didn't see this coming >_< It started innocent, but when he starts accepting massive deposits to "help"? No, there's no way this is/could have been legit  Undecided

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 06:27:41 PM

What most likely happened was a kid had a small bit of BTC, nothing else really to his name. When entrusted with everyones BTC he went and gambled off the record to try and win more. Probably ended up losing it all then to continue "degen-ing" he scammed some people in the currency section. Hes now disappeared obviously.

bit777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 06:30:50 PM

What most likely happened was a kid had a small bit of BTC, nothing else really to his name. When entrusted with everyones BTC he went and gambled off the record to try and win more. Probably ended up losing it all then to continue "degen-ing" he scammed some people in the currency section. Hes now disappeared obviously.

Or just took the coins and bought himself a tv and an xbox.
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 10:18:37 PM

It's just such a shame people do this, while it would've been so much fun if this was legit. Also, this ruins it for generous people like bit777, who actually helped him out, and I doubt he'd ever trust someone who does something like this again. It ruins peoples trust and ruins the fun. I hate it.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 11:15:34 PM

It's just such a shame people do this, while it would've been so much fun if this was legit. Also, this ruins it for generous people like bit777, who actually helped him out, and I doubt he'd ever trust someone who does something like this again. It ruins peoples trust and ruins the fun. I hate it.

I agree. This thread was exciting to follow. If he had kept going it could have been awesome for everyone involved. And the way his bets were going he could be a lot richer after just a few months.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:24:38 AM

Makes sense, though he was doing pretty well on here at least (with the bets he claimed), so it's a bit odd that he would throw it all away. I know for a fact more people would have invested in him, and the amount he could have made off this (just by taking, say 10% of profits) would be massive. And if he lost it all, it had no consequence for him. I would LOVE the chance to be in a situation where I can risk other people's money without any risk to myself, and still get paid a portion of any winnings I get.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:38:17 PM

Makes sense, though he was doing pretty well on here at least (with the bets he claimed), so it's a bit odd that he would throw it all away. I know for a fact more people would have invested in him, and the amount he could have made off this (just by taking, say 10% of profits) would be massive. And if he lost it all, it had no consequence for him. I would LOVE the chance to be in a situation where I can risk other people's money without any risk to myself, and still get paid a portion of any winnings I get.

He was a scam artist. One of the reasons I held back and didn't invest. I was replying in a loan request and he jumped on and asked me. After a few searches I saw he asked a few people in the lending section. Yet, he criticised people when asking for coins. He's a fool. He could of made a lot more if he continued the way he was. Unless, he started to loose a lot of money. Then decided instead of risking it all and pissing people off because they invested in him. He would take all the money he could and run. Then start posting under a new account. I wouldn't be surprised if he has posted here under a alternative account. Just because we wouldn't expect it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: