Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

Quite vaguely, how will the sale of virtual real estate take place ,and who will buy it? The developers expect that their domestic economy will flourish, and the day will be made a huge number of transactions?
Very simply Smiley, you bought some land that he has created the kind of site any or online store and then decided to sell it more expensive than buying the site itself.
Not just a section but a unit, each unit has its own address and the ability to connect a domain name to it. A plot is a very abstract definition, there is a whole hierarchy of spaces in the project.

given that this stuff is virtual, the space is unlimited. I doubt you'll need to go to an address to get where you want.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

All of these sales of tokens at a discount and tokens which the people received on the bounty, a very negative impact on the consolidation of the project on the market.
The bounty is usually allocated an average of 2-4% of the total number of tokens , how this can greatly affect the price of the token?))

Bounty tokens usually affect the price of the token short-term, only because of their habit to cash out early in droves. However, if you are investing long-term on a solid project like this, why would you worry about the bounty payout or bonus tokens. Bounty program is a marketing tool that brings in more money to a project than it gives out. The bonus tokens, in a way, is a slow appreciation of the token price because the payout is greater at the first time and then lesser as we go. I wouldn't worry about this as an investor.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

The bounty dumpers are just part of the game my friend. If you were really concerned about value crashes at the beginning of a tokens life on the market, I'd worry more about pre-sale whales than I would some bounty dumps. These whales sometimes strategically come into pre-sales with large bonuses and buy up as many as they can just to sell immediately at a price that is basically guaranteed a profit. Even if they sell at or below ICO prices.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

The bounty dumpers are just part of the game my friend. If you were really concerned about value crashes at the beginning of a tokens life on the market, I'd worry more about pre-sale whales than I would some bounty dumps. These whales sometimes strategically come into pre-sales with large bonuses and buy up as many as they can just to sell immediately at a price that is basically guaranteed a profit. Even if they sell at or below ICO prices.

Precisely... In fact bounty dumpers are only able to affect the market if and when the token is listed in a small volume exchange. And then when it reaches the bottom, you'll notice the large buyers are just nibbling on the small dumps. Pre-sale buyers won't dump on small exchanges, they wait for the real markets.

Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

All of these sales of tokens at a discount and tokens which the people received on the bounty, a very negative impact on the consolidation of the project on the market.
The bounty is usually allocated an average of 2-4% of the total number of tokens , how this can greatly affect the price of the token?))

Bounty tokens usually affect the price of the token short-term, only because of their habit to cash out early in droves. However, if you are investing long-term on a solid project like this, why would you worry about the bounty payout or bonus tokens. Bounty program is a marketing tool that brings in more money to a project than it gives out. The bonus tokens, in a way, is a slow appreciation of the token price because the payout is greater at the first time and then lesser as we go. I wouldn't worry about this as an investor.
I believe that members of bounty have little influence on the price of tokens. Usually many of the participants themselves become long-term investors of projects.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

I wonder how much work it would be to make a model of VR properties.It's hard to imagine what efforts had been made by the developers for this model Shocked
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

I wonder how much work it would be to make a model of VR properties.It's hard to imagine what efforts had been made by the developers for this model Shocked
Yes, exactly the development occurred at a colossal level . Cool that MARK.SPACE works on the basis of this technology , it's all impressive
Seidr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

Yes, exactly the development occurred at a colossal level . Cool that MARK.SPACE works on the basis of this technology , it's all impressive
Yeep/  I am incredibly comfortable to buy clothes without putting any effort)))  don't you know, MARK.SPACE had a trial run on a group of people with different body types?
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

Yeep/  I am incredibly comfortable to buy clothes without putting any effort)))  don't you know, MARK.SPACE had a trial run on a group of people with different body types?

one of the reasons I dont go shopping, i hate trying on clothes. Would be good if we can do it in VR

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

Honestly I don't know, but I agree this idea is incredible !My friend from South America would be incredibly comfortable if they did
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Users of this platform will have great opportunities to interact with each other, and all this will be carried out on the technology VR\3D
You will be able to create an exact copy of your home and other users will be able to visit it . The project provides a really great opportunity.
And also the education and shopping districts which make me very interested about this.
Maybe in education district markspace could make a partnership with an education vr project that are already focused in this sector/field.
I think it will be more effective and efficient.
Seidr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

Honestly I don't know, but I agree this idea is incredible !My friend from South America would be incredibly comfortable if they did
South America, wow ))) I Have a couple of friends from Russia and they actively use this program .
The developers certainly took a huge risk when creating this program , isn't it ?  Huh
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

South America, wow ))) I Have a couple of friends from Russia and they actively use this program .
The developers certainly took a huge risk when creating this program , isn't it ?  Huh
Why do you think that? I didn't think there was any risk ....
Seidr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

To maintain the system requires a large investment in infrastructure, the risk that the company could not attract so many users and not pay off .
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

To maintain the system requires a large investment in infrastructure, the risk that the company could not attract so many users and not pay off .
the idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But it is also possible that MARK.SPACE will be suppressed by other stronger companies
Seidr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

the idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But it is also possible that MARK.SPACE will be suppressed by other stronger companies
I think the project will develop even further and will rise above all competitors. After all, this is a project with a cool marketing, excellent business idea and high-quality ISO organization)
Seidr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

I think the project will develop even further and will rise above all competitors. After all, this is a project with a cool marketing, excellent business idea and high-quality ISO organization)
Although Yes, not so long ago I watched the schedule of successful projects and there is a significant increase in the number of attracted investments. The ICO market is subject to the laws of competition, but very successfully
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

Although Yes, not so long ago I watched the schedule of successful projects and there is a significant increase in the number of attracted investments. The ICO market is subject to the laws of competition, but very successfully
I wonder how many similar projects will emerge in the future. I think there will be many, but! question the other ...will they be as successful as this ? I don't think so,do you ?)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

Found interesting Mark.Space presentation, this event was held at OpenchainK's 2nd blockchain&Crypto Festival / Feb 9, 2018:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-FCjYUGc5o
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

Found interesting Mark.Space presentation, this event was held at OpenchainK's 2nd blockchain&Crypto Festival / Feb 9, 2018:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-FCjYUGc5o

Congratulations to all Time and the speaker for the presentation, it would be interesting to have accompanied a Live, but the material seems satisfactory to demonstrate the knowledge and commitment of the Team. Is there a link to better follow the event, photos, videos
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: