Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

Markspace offers an interesting way of shopping. I think they need to develop more in this branch. It is a big sphere of activity nowadays.
What do mean? I saw great presentations of different goods. I think it is sufficient  under this project. They offer much than a simple online shop.
I agree with you. But I think they need to develop this presentation. For example, make a video with overview of shoes. It may become more attractive for customers.
Maybe someday developers will use your idea Cheesy. Markspace is not only for shopping. It can offer much more. It is developing very fast.
I hope so. I know that developers offer interesting rewards for miners. Miners will get additional MRK for data storage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

Markspace offers an interesting way of shopping. I think they need to develop more in this branch. It is a big sphere of activity nowadays.
What do mean? I saw great presentations of different goods. I think it is sufficient  under this project. They offer much than a simple online shop.
I agree with you. But I think they need to develop this presentation. For example, make a video with overview of shoes. It may become more attractive for customers.
Maybe someday developers will use your idea Cheesy. Markspace is not only for shopping. It can offer much more. It is developing very fast.
I hope so. I know that developers offer interesting rewards for miners. Miners will get additional MRK for data storage.
You are right. MRK tokens are utility tokens, so they are much more attractive than many others for now.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

Very nice to have some pictures of the office in Seoul. It’s not so commun to have pictures of the office of a project, I think it’s a bother good pint in the project, investors like to have this kind of content.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

You are right. MRK tokens are utility tokens, so they are much more attractive than many others for now.
Utility tokens have real value.  But what about the units? I haven’t got the message.  I can put my own price for my unit? Whatever I want? Do I need to contact to someone?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

Utility tokens have real value.  But what about the units? I haven’t got the message.  I can put my own price for my unit? Whatever I want? Do I need to contact to someone?
I think you decision need to be based on market satiation and your neighbors. Neighbors need to be popular and attractive.  Every owner need to know if he put very high and inappropriate price, no one wants to by his property.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

What do mean? I saw great presentations of different goods. I think it is sufficient  under this project. They offer much than a simple online shop.
Of course. I think developers will maintain market stability somehow. There can appear many problems without any supply.
I think you decision need to be based on market satiation and your neighbors. Neighbors need to be popular and attractive.  Every owner need to know if he put very high and inappropriate price, no one wants to by his property.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

What do mean? I saw great presentations of different goods. I think it is sufficient  under this project. They offer much than a simple online shop.
Of course. I think developers will maintain market stability somehow. There can appear many problems without any supply.
I think you decision need to be based on market satiation and your neighbors. Neighbors need to be popular and attractive.  Every owner need to know if he put very high and inappropriate price, no one wants to by his property.
I completely agree with this statement. There need to be some structure like government in this system that will be regulating relations in the system. If they do that, markspace can be one of the most popular vr projects.  
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

OMG. I’m glad to see that project like this developy and grow. They successfully finished the 4th round of token sales. Good luck!
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

OMG. I’m glad to see that project like this developy and grow. They successfully finished the 4th round of token sales. Good luck!
Do you think that markspace have a serious prospect? Development of the project has a positive dynamics, but how it will progress in near future?
Luxasd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Do you think that markspace have a serious prospect? Development of the project has a positive dynamics, but how it will progress in near future?
I think everything is gonna be ok. This project is good looking, entertaining and profitable. Of course successful activity is not only based on these features, but they are very important too.
dazuixia456

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

I think everything is gonna be ok. This project is good looking, entertaining and profitable. Of course successful activity is not only based on these features, but they are very important too.
Ok. I can agree with your position. But the market situation depends on many factors. Some good looking project had only a good start. As I understood, markspace it’s own cryptoccurincy? How much does it cost?
Luxasd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Ok. I can agree with your position. But the market situation depends on many factors. Some good looking project had only a good start. As I understood, markspace it’s own cryptoccurincy? How much does it cost?
Yes. 1 Mrk= 0.1$. It is the last stage of sales. It soon will be over. I don’t think that markspace is one of them. This is a good alternative for on-line shopping and communication, even studying and working.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

Yes absolutely MARKSPACE  will be at the forefront of VR on a blockchain platforms race. And today's virtual items are getting expensive than ever so MARKSPACE was just right in time. Smiley
dazuixia456

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

Yes. 1 Mrk= 0.1$. It is the last stage of sales. It soon will be over. I don’t think that markspace is one of them. This is a good alternative for on-line shopping and communication, even studying and working.
Do you think it can include all of these features? They need to get an enormous supply to realize all that they want. Can it be too hard for developers?
Luxasd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

Do you think it can include all of these features? They need to get an enormous supply to realize all that they want. Can it be too hard for developers?
That’s why they offer to miners to help them and get crypto for this help. They understand the scope of work that they have.
dazuixia456

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

That’s why they offer to miners to help them and get crypto for this help. They understand the scope of work that they have.
Where did you get such information? It is a good method to solve such kind of problem. How much you can mine in this case?
Luxasd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

Where did you get such information? It is a good method to solve such kind of problem. How much you can mine in this case?
I don’t know about this. I found this info in the white paper, in chapter about rendering.
dazuixia456

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

I don’t know about this. I found this info in the white paper, in chapter about rendering.
It seems that I didn’t read carefully. I will read it again. Maybe I will find something new again.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:49:53 AM

Maybe Mark.Space should also partner with Tesla, as Teslas main concept of selling cars is to do this in their online shop. Would be a great partnership and it shows that selling cars online works.

What do you mean? Doesn't Tesla have dealerships?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:46 AM

Maybe Mark.Space should also partner with Tesla, as Teslas main concept of selling cars is to do this in their online shop. Would be a great partnership and it shows that selling cars online works.

What do you mean? Doesn't Tesla have dealerships?

They have some local stores but Teslas main concept is to sell their cars through the online shop. You can configurate your car online, battery etc. and then they will deliver it to you as far as I know. You can even order a test drive online (with a drive in real lol).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: