Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

The project will give an opportunity to look at the Internet from a completely different angle ,possibly MARK.SPACE will be the first who will cut through the road in 3D\VR Internet.
Watched their demo version of the stores on the site , it looks cool, but at the moment it's all wet and unfinished I hope the developers will continue to achieve better quality
I think on the contrary that visual object processing is performed at a good level
In my opinion, yet that picture is kind of ridiculous, crude and unfinished, I think it lacks realism . I think over time, the developers will finalize the visual component
You require developers is not possible))) In my opinion the picture is very high quality,the project uses a unique technology of M1 based on algorithms which allows to achieve maximum precision 3D visualization
The development team is in full talks with large companies such as Tesla and many others to provide them with their virtual space ,so that they, in turn, were able to organize their exhibition halls there and attract new customers.
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

The project will give an opportunity to look at the Internet from a completely different angle ,possibly MARK.SPACE will be the first who will cut through the road in 3D\VR Internet.
Watched their demo version of the stores on the site , it looks cool, but at the moment it's all wet and unfinished I hope the developers will continue to achieve better quality
I think on the contrary that visual object processing is performed at a good level
In my opinion, yet that picture is kind of ridiculous, crude and unfinished, I think it lacks realism . I think over time, the developers will finalize the visual component
You require developers is not possible))) In my opinion the picture is very high quality,the project uses a unique technology of M1 based on algorithms which allows to achieve maximum precision 3D visualization
The development team is in full talks with large companies such as Tesla and many others to provide them with their virtual space ,so that they, in turn, were able to organize their exhibition halls there and attract new customers.
Such cooperation is beneficial for both parties, companies that organize their content on this platform is an additional advertisement, at the same time it gives investors confidence that this project can be invested
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

The project is based on blockchain, so all transactions will be made without cheating. In today's Internet very frequent cases of fraud and deception. MARK.SPACE precludes the opportunity for unscrupulous users.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

The project is based on blockchain, so all transactions will be made without cheating. In today's Internet very frequent cases of fraud and deception. MARK.SPACE precludes the opportunity for unscrupulous users.
This feature is another advantage of this project, the user does not want to be deceived ,and blockchain technology ensures that all transactions will be crystal clear .
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

The most promising feature that Markspace can offer is education using vr technologies.
It is totally something new on the global market for today
Yes. I think this opportunity is really tangible. You can use Markspace not only like a platform for mining and business. You can develop some of your skills. How fast can developers launch this activity?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

This feature is another advantage of this project, the user does not want to be deceived ,and blockchain technology ensures that all transactions will be crystal clear .
The project uses a powerful platform with a private pool which has a fully decentralized structure.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

The project uses a powerful platform with a private pool which has a fully decentralized structure.
There are a lot of advantages of the projects, we will wait for its full implementation and launch.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

There are a lot of advantages of the projects, we will wait for its full implementation and launch.
from MARK.SPACE has all the data to replace the modern Internet, of course it will take time until such technology will be sheltered by the world
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

from MARK.SPACE has all the data to replace the modern Internet, of course it will take time until such technology will be sheltered by the world
In my opinion much nicer and more interesting to use 3D for the web than for a long time already all bored standard.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

In my opinion much nicer and more interesting to use 3D for the web than for a long time already all bored standard.
It is difficult to imagine what kind of capitalization this project will have if it really displaces the modern Internet ,I do not even have an approximate figure on my mind.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

The most promising feature that Markspace can offer is education using vr technologies.
Yes. I think this opportunity is really tangible. You can use Markspace not only like a platform for mining and business. You can develop some of your skills. How fast can developers launch this activity?
I don’t know about the exact date. Accordingly to the roadmap they will launch residential district in October. I think it needs several time to be included to the system
contactmike1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

I don’t know about the exact date. Accordingly to the roadmap they will launch residential district in October. I think it needs several time to be included to the system
They have a great supply and the project is very popular in many countries. I think it won’t take long. Do you know when they will begin the unit sales?
miraxgr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

They have a great supply and the project is very popular in many countries. I think it won’t take long. Do you know when they will begin the unit sales?
They will begin sales in April. Blockchain implementation will begin in July. They have big plans for two years in advance.
contactmike1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

They will begin sales in April. Blockchain implementation will begin in July. They have big plans for two years in advance.
The blockchain is a big plus for this project. It saves your crypto. The project has many advantages, but I’m still interested how will look the user profile?
miraxgr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

The blockchain is a big plus for this project. It saves your crypto. The project has many advantages, but I’m still interested how will look the user profile?
There is included so much in features that user could have. There will be personal photos, blog, files, furniture, apartment and much other stuff. User even can get presents from others
contactmike1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

There is included so much in features that user could have. There will be personal photos, blog, files, furniture, apartment and much other stuff. User even can get presents from others
Will be there a special way for communication between avatars?
miraxgr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

As I understand, users will be able to text to each other, as in other social media that we have
contactmike1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

As I understand, users will be able to text to each other, as in other social media that we have
What about video calls?
I think it will be comfortable and useful.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

What about video calls?
I think it will be comfortable and useful.
I haven’t found any information about it. Maybe in near future developers will make an update like this Smiley
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

Mark space is trying to create a virtual world from enetertainment to shopping and so on, with the integration of blockchain (crypto currency)

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: