Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

It's good that the project is based on blockchain technology. This immediately makes it transparent) much more confidence and a sense of security of your investments
Did Mark Space release many tokens? Tell me please about this information)
I don't know about the number of tokens, but the moment is very interesting, on a growing trade any bot can trade in plus, what will happen to it when the market enters the bloodbath?  Roll Eyes

Join the last question about the growing trade) Are you familiar with the work of robots traders? I'll open the secret, in the falling market, too, you can work)))

I have the same thinking about the bot, in a bloodshed situation, as it usually does in SEC hearings and the like, I'm not sure what their behavior in relation to the market, the induction and experience of the moment similar lived, takes the Humans to believe in a near recovery, would this be the same reaction as Bots?
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

I guess there may be a risk of fraud. If the work of designers will be shared in the public by those who buy them, then if there is no copyright, for example, all of them can be used without paying for them.

I think you exaggerate the problem))) do you really think that the authors of the project did not think it over in detail? Cheesy

I don't know about this, so I'm asking. It is better to be safe right away. After all, those who will do a great work, and those who will give it a lot of money, it will be offensive, if it happens.

copyright will be either from the project or from the creator of the work. Don't worry. In my opinion, now there is a problem here is another - the uncertainty in the value of the crypto currency. If the crypto-currency depreciates, then how? Roll Eyes

It seems to me that each project will have a personal signature of the author. And to track the Creator of the project will be very simple. Therefore, the risk of fraud can be minimized this way.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.

Part of the profits of these traditional systems will hold. Through an internal token it will be cheaper.

have more possibilities of payment is a good thing for all users, means have more choices, of course through internal token will obviously be cheaper...
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

I read the descriptions of the project,but either I have too bad English , or I just don't understand what it is about )can someone quickly and easily explain what and how?
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well from their twitter

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better

What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

HITBTC is already a big exchange.
I think Binance requires a working product, so do more of the bigger exchanges

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

I read the descriptions of the project,but either I have too bad English , or I just don't understand what it is about )can someone quickly and easily explain what and how?

Maybe it is easier for you to watch some of their videos. Like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ttCNFNidI

And they have a lot more videos on their channel, detailing all the different aspects of the platform. And benefits for investors like getting a free spot in the VR world.
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

MARK.SPACE - an alternate reality that is accessible in any browser, without PE and registration. This platform is compatible with all VR headsets; a world that has everything-shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces. MARK.SPACE - an alternate reality that is accessible in any browser, without PE and registration. This platform is compatible with all VR headsets; a world that has everything-shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces.
Technically, MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. Compatible web sites, which, on the one hand, are independent (because they have their own domain), at the same time, United by a common transactional and accounting system on the Blockchain and a global search engine. In addition, any user can visit each 3D/VR/AR (virtual reality / augmented reality) space inside the MARK universe free of charge.SPACE.
end_tomorow

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

MARK.SPACE - an alternate reality that is accessible in any browser, without PE and registration. This platform is compatible with all VR headsets; a world that has everything-shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces. MARK.SPACE - an alternate reality that is accessible in any browser, without PE and registration. This platform is compatible with all VR headsets; a world that has everything-shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces.
Technically, MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. Compatible web sites, which, on the one hand, are independent (because they have their own domain), at the same time, United by a common transactional and accounting system on the Blockchain and a global search engine. In addition, any user can visit each 3D/VR/AR (virtual reality / augmented reality) space inside the MARK universe free of charge.SPACE.
And it's kind of profitable?or what? In General, the progress that is ?
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:19:04 PM

The market share of AR/VR will grow from USD 11.4 billion in 2017 and to USD 215 billion by 2021. VR concerns not only games, but also e-Commerce, business, education, science, film industry and other fields. All the space MARK.SPACE 3D zone that is fully working in any browser. They are compatible with all VR headsets.
end_tomorow

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Very strange we have fellowship ahah)like you're just copying pieces of text from some website)
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

Very strange we have fellowship ahah)like you're just copying pieces of text from some website)
Ahahah)so it is, I just sit on their official website,which I advise you )everything is written there and more precisely than they said-you can not say )
end_tomorow

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

The market share of AR/VR will grow from USD 11.4 billion in 2017 and to USD 215 billion by 2021. VR concerns not only games, but also e-Commerce, business, education, science, film industry and other fields. All the space MARK.SPACE 3D zone that is fully working in any browser. They are compatible with all VR headsets.
And I heard, that they still tokens play in instagram) although that I at all hear? I saw this ad and signed up for it.
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

And I heard, that they still tokens play in instagram) although that I at all hear? I saw this ad and signed up for it.
And how much?And how to participate ?
end_tomorow

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

And how much?And how to participate ?
50 and 100 thousand tokens they play
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

Very cool theme! Everyone thinks that it is new, although in fact it is already 50 years old) in 1961, the company Philco Corporation has developed the first headsight virtual reality helmets for military purposes, and this was the first application of technology in real life.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

Very cool theme! Everyone thinks that it is new, although in fact it is already 50 years old) in 1961, the company Philco Corporation has developed the first headsight virtual reality helmets for military purposes, and this was the first application of technology in real life.
Money is poured there a lot,so it is very interesting. All games such as pokemon go and other things-it's all VR and AR technology. We just didn't pay attention
Seidr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

Money is poured there a lot,so it is very interesting. All games such as pokemon go and other things-it's all VR and AR technology. We just didn't pay attention
Yes,I agree ) the project is very attractive.  Volume issue tokens to Mark Space — 3 billion coins. For sale at the ICO in February-March 2018, 32.84% of all coins are planned. HardCap MarkSpace — $ 35 million, if this figure is not reached during Initial Coin Offering, then the remaining tokens will be blocked and re-offered to investors in a year. By participating in the first round of PICO Mark Space, you get a bonus of 15-20% of the coins purchased.
lordmick

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

Yes,I agree ) the project is very attractive.  Volume issue tokens to Mark Space — 3 billion coins. For sale at the ICO in February-March 2018, 32.84% of all coins are planned. HardCap MarkSpace — $ 35 million, if this figure is not reached during Initial Coin Offering, then the remaining tokens will be blocked and re-offered to investors in a year. By participating in the first round of PICO Mark Space, you get a bonus of 15-20% of the coins purchased.
I love it! Here after all it is possible to create the rooms ,offices ,to invite there people. Simply magnificent!
Seidr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

I love it! Here after all it is possible to create the rooms ,offices ,to invite there people. Simply magnificent!
I like it.that everything rests on Ethereum. He promises good growth.
lordmick

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

I like it.that everything rests on Ethereum. He promises good growth.
of course, since February 6 ( only two weeks have passed), it has grown by $ 200,and it is not so little )
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: