Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

I might be reaching out a bit far here.. but ... Compatitors are only compatitors when their product has on most part similar aspects.
So.. depending on how wide the scope is looked at.. all projects are competing with each other.
example  :
- scope blockchain = all compatitors
- scope VR = some compatitors
- scope virtual shoppingmall = few compatitors

I hope this is somewhat clear on what I want to say Wink

Mark-Space has its special niche which is good because they can grow there without too many competitors. They can always expand into other VR related fields later.

Competitors are always expected and they should be there to keep the balance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

I might be reaching out a bit far here.. but ... Compatitors are only compatitors when their product has on most part similar aspects.
So.. depending on how wide the scope is looked at.. all projects are competing with each other.
example  :

i guess there are nearly none competitors but only a few on the vr scope and nearly none and a few too in the virtual shoppingmall, for mark.space.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

Developers are very good at promoting their project. I have already seen M.S advertising in a variety of places, in a mobile wallet, on sites, on coinmarketcap ... I think this will significantly affect the success of the ICO.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

example  :

i guess there are nearly none competitors but only a few on the vr scope and nearly none and a few too in the virtual shoppingmall, for mark.space.
Given the success achieved by ICO and the great evolution of VR, it will not be long before similar projects emerge, copying the business models and scripts followed by Mark.Space. It will actually be a nice competition that will bring to the world of Crypto those not reached by Mark.Space, but I do not think any project will be ahead of you in the segment
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

Developers are very good at promoting their project. I have already seen M.S advertising in a variety of places, in a mobile wallet, on sites, on coinmarketcap ... I think this will significantly affect the success of the ICO.

Google ads are the best way right now to promote your project to a normal investor. Bounty campaigns does most of the job but these ads Target new investors too and Markspace is doing their best to do this.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Google ads are the best way right now to promote your project to a normal investor. Bounty campaigns does most of the job but these ads Target new investors too and Markspace is doing their best to do this.

since facebook banned crypto ads, the best advertising place is google ads. it will targeting on site that have crypto niche.
and, mark.space team has a great advertising as i see.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

A project of this magnitude need to attract major companies to buy units within the platform, this is a case in which they need to do marketing and promotion mostly after ICO, in next months

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

Yes, conventional google advertising is the only way to reach the masses that are not connected to the general crypto social media or haven't got friends/relatives in crypto

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

Yes, conventional google advertising is the only way to reach the masses that are not connected to the general crypto social media or haven't got friends/relatives in crypto
Its not the only way.
Amazon and ebay also are platforms, where you can reach millions of potential customers with advertizing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

What about the competitors? VR is becoming popular today...

Competition will increase the quality of projects so its good for everyone including Mark.Space

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

I fully agree with you.. Even they should think about advertising in Google Play. I am sure that the vast majority of people enjoy this app!

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

What about the competitors? VR is becoming popular today...

Competition will increase the quality of projects so its good for everyone including Mark.Space
This idea is so innovative that they don't have competitors yet, as I know. To be first - very important, this direction is just beginning to evolve. Virtual reality and Augmented reality - it's what will become part of our lives in the next 20 years.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

Yes, everyone knows about this project. I constantly see an advertising project on many resources.
The marketing department did an excellent job.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

A project of this magnitude need to attract major companies to buy units within the platform, this is a case in which they need to do marketing and promotion mostly after ICO, in next months
You are right I expect to hear some very promising information about it in the next month. Imagine if they would work with a worldwide known brand.

multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

Is google still accepting ICO ads? I thought they are banning it together with Facebook
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

i think the best advertising strategy to let more and more people know about mark.space is a combination of ads on coinmarketcap, google ads, cellular ads and bounty campaigns...
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:54:39 PM

Is google still accepting ICO ads? I thought they are banning it together with Facebook

As far as I know, it was only Facebook who banned ICOs from their ads platform.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

i think the best advertising strategy to let more and more people know about mark.space is a combination of ads on coinmarketcap, google ads, cellular ads and bounty campaigns...
That's a really good marketing campaign but I would like to know how much money is needed for that. It sounds expensive to me.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

since facebook banned crypto ads, the best advertising place is google ads. it will targeting on site that have crypto niche.
and, mark.space team has a great advertising as i see.
Sites with ICO ratings also give excellent advertising to projects. Especially if on these sites projects are rated above 4.5 points.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

That's a really good marketing campaign but I would like to know how much money is needed for that. It sounds expensive to me.

As a further good way to promote projects I would add articles on the relevant crypto news sites.
But yes, to cover everything can become expensive...

Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: