Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

What is the purpose of Spectiv in addition to providing solutions in advertising issues between VR creators and advertising parties? And what rewards are given to a VR creator?

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:00:41 AM

I am also happy to see Spectiv again Shocked
Waiting for your alfa or beta.VR/AR are the fast growing markets.In future 5 years this technology will grab a big part of the world market!
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:13:53 AM

I am also happy to see Spectiv again Shocked
Waiting for your alfa or beta.VR/AR are the fast growing markets.In future 5 years this technology will grab a big part of the world market!

I also have great faith to the VR and AR markets, you can see the teenagers like that very much for playing games, the women like that for shopping. Promising!
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:27:32 PM

I am too interested with social promotion bounty and even signature campaign here if you can accept me. Will subscribe with the slack and telegram so i can be informed of any development for the bounty and the whole project.
SpectivVR (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:49:35 AM

I believe you will continue with such spirit and will make this platform most successful.

Thank you for the support!

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Mackenzie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:06:56 AM

I joined in signature and social media campaign. Upon reading the whitepaper of this project, I assume that this project will surely boost in market. The idea and concept is applicable in this era.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:28:16 AM

- All signature campaign participants must post at least 50 posts with a unique Spectiv signature by the time the crowdsale ends to qualify for stakes.
- Bonus: Make at least 12 quality posts in a week and earn an extra +0.25 stakes / week
- Bitcointalk accounts with negative trust are not eligible for campaign.
- The posts must be made in the alternate cryptocurrencies forum section.
- Spam posts are strictly prohibited and discouraged. Users found spamming will be disqualified from earning Sigs and reported to Bitcointalk moderators
- The Spectiv signature on your posts must be independent; embedding multiple signatures is prohibited.
- Participants are not allowed to change their signature until the crowdsale officially closes.
- You are not allowed to use the avatar of a different crowdsale campaign.

---- Can you at least allow up to post on our different language page too and be counted at the same time? I want to reply at my Philippines page but at least knowing that my effort would not be in vain. I urge the DEVs to allow posts on language pages to be counted as well.
wish the devs could respond to you, it seems most projects have this rule which made us cant post freely, actually i think Bitcoin Discussion section should be allowed at least

Yes, I agree, I mean as long as our posts makes sense then we should not be "centralized" enough not be able to express on other threads. I mean we do discuss bitcoin too and our own language posts. This is a gray area that needs to be addressed for there was also no instruction that we are not allowed to posts on other threads.

We implemented this rule hoping to attract bounty participants who are especially active in altcoin discussions. If you are not, then the signature campaign might not be suitable for you.

With that said, we hear your concerns. We will talk about it as a team and consider an amendment - but no guarantees as of now. Thanks for the feedback.

So people should their word mostly in altcoins section but these things you didn't mentioned in the rules I think. But most of the people are posting in other sections also, I think people should go through the rules and regulations.

hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:21:50 AM

- All signature campaign participants must post at least 50 posts with a unique Spectiv signature by the time the crowdsale ends to qualify for stakes.
- Bonus: Make at least 12 quality posts in a week and earn an extra +0.25 stakes / week
- Bitcointalk accounts with negative trust are not eligible for campaign.
- Spam posts are strictly prohibited and discouraged. Users found spamming will be disqualified from earning Sigs and reported to Bitcointalk moderators
- The Spectiv signature on your posts must be independent; embedding multiple signatures is prohibited.
- Participants are not allowed to change their signature until the crowdsale officially closes.
- You are not allowed to use the avatar of a different crowdsale campaign.

---- Can you at least allow up to post on our different language page too and be counted at the same time? I want to reply at my Philippines page but at least knowing that my effort would not be in vain. I urge the DEVs to allow posts on language pages to be counted as well.

As far as I know, this rule can make the bounty campaign of Spectiv remove at this forum.
You can ask mrep (Moderator of Altcoin board), he does not accept any bounty campaign required bounty hunters must to write on a limited board as the rules.
I hope you can consider and ask the moderator carefully, because not only bounty campaign will be end, ANN and bounty thread of this project will also remove.

I think you can post on other board, but these posts will be not counted as the valid posts, so I think this rules is not trying to limit anything.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████