Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies  (Read 4066 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

Hi, I got 100 bitcoins to invest in top 3 cryptocurrencies. Please help me out here to make a decision that what should I invest in and WHY?

Thanks
really you got 100 bitcoins? that's a lot of money, I think you should invest ethereum and litecoin these two are quietly potential increase but are you willing to wait next year or 2 because these are for long term investment. And if you want to invest for short term just try to search the newly coin that has a solid project in the future then invest so it will increase if they successful their project.

Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

I think that's a huge amount to an investment you should be careful, personally if I have 100 btc I won't invest in only three cryptocurencies, but if you asking about the top 3 they are: aventus, gatcoin, paypie.

kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:18:53 PM

100 BTC? This is a huge amount. I suggest, dont invest all on altcoins. Try to leave at least half of it on BTC. The of BTC is surging now that a fork will happen on November. Then, on altcoins, invest on ETH, Monero, Golem. ETH as this is a promising coin and second best crypto from BTC. Monero, same with BTC but with a faster transcation. Golem, superpower computerthat is made up from the combined power of user's machines.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:31:03 PM

If you really have 100bitcoins, i did say keep 50 or atleast 30 of them in a paper wallet and use the rest of them. As far as the best picks for alts are considered, i would put my money in - waves, etherium and zcoin
Yes putting that all in just 3 crypto currency it may good but this is more risky but then it is all up to you then if you want to invest deep study on it for where currency you really want suggestions are good but its all your choice before choosing you must study first on it if you really want to.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

You should probably keep a big chunk like 50% Bitcoins as Bitcoins itself and not invest anywhere. A fork of Bitcoin is coming, so make sure to have your bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet (desktop) so that you get the extra fork Bitcoins. Other than that investing in top 10 coins is also a good idea. And then invest a little amount in ICOs which you think can have a good growth in future.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:01:56 PM

Hi, I got 100 bitcoins to invest in top 3 cryptocurrencies. Please help me out here to make a decision that what should I invest in and WHY?

Thanks

Well you should not invest your all money, anyways i suggest bitcoin because its the mother of all cryptocurrencies and the price is increasing So you should hold your bitcoins. Second one is ethereum and third is monero but for  these two price are very lower so i suggest you can invest half in Etherum and keep remaining half in bitcoins.

Yes bitcoin is sitting on the throne of crypto and eth is at the second because these two owe the promising and profiting abilities and the reason behind this is that these tow coins has advertised themselves in good way and that really beneficial in investing into the both because of one goes down second will pump back and this will never give you loss so make a decision and invest to enjoy future.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:14:06 PM

100 btc is a lot. Just keep them or at least 75 of them, if you really want to invest the rest. There are some alts out there which will go up in price again after the forks, but still the savest investment at the moment is maybe btc itself.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:28:55 PM

The best coin for me is ethereum, second bitcoin with great future but for long term investment

Second will be waves, everyone say me it will give huge profit and i believe them

Third coin will be deepcoin because it is cheap and perfect for easy profit
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:32:54 PM

Don't ask anybody to choose how to spend your money...
Check by yourself the projects and the current value of coins.
You have a perfect site for this : https://coinmarketcap.com/
You can see marketcap, social media, value, volume, markets... of each coins.
You can filter by whatever value that you want (price, volume, marketcap, 24h increase% ...)

Just do your own research, because it's your own money...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptopher1

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:36:13 PM

start mining cryptos, also buy ETH and SMartcash
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:57:26 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:04:54 PM by hua_hui

No matter what is the situation, i will always try to keep a balance with 50% on bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin/usdt.

This is to maintain a huge percentage of my blockfoilo to be subjected to stable growth. While the other 50% will be invested in potential coins that can growth even faster than btc and eth. It also include ICO and undervalued coins.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

No matter what is the situations, i will always try to keep a balance between bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin/usdt. This is maintain a huge percentage on stable growth.

In my opinion, it is best to invest in Waves and ETH. In particular, I recommend Ethereum because I think it's a very forward-looking direction. Watching the action on the market, I'm sure he will soon dump the other cryptocurrencies.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:47:37 PM

I would say play it safe with the first 2, go for Bitcoin and Ethereum. For the 3rd, maybe you want to split it up into coins that are newer/have more potential for rapid growth. I have some SIA and some Deep Onion that I hold onto and accumulate with the hopes that they will pop sooner or later.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:55:09 PM

I recommend you stay away from BitCoincash and the new BitComingold, you can invest in waves and ethereum.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

Thanks
If you really having Bitcoins then why you need to invest in Crypto currencies? at the moment Bitcoin is the best and holding money will be good than other Crypto Currencies.

If you are looking to invest directly then choose Ethereum as this is the second one for fastest growing in world. Most of the ICO's are using Ethereum so invest in Ethereum and the price too remains constant.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:02:07 PM

For me first, Ethereum because it has mining support.
And after Ripple.
Once and for all, Waves.

EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:06:40 PM

My best recommended for three special crypto currency:
1.Ethereum-This is absolutely highly growth coin.Future is very good.
2.Lite Coin-I am fan of LTC.At future price is must big pumping.
3.Waves-This is high potential coin i think.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:07:24 PM

which I think the best cryptocurrency is that is able to provide efficiency opportunities such as the following coin:
1. Etherium
2. Dogecoin
3. Pinkcoin

Etherium has the advantage of being a leading cryptocurrency in the future,
and dogecoin I am happy because the transaction process is faster than the other coin

hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

1. Bitcoin - Currency / Asset / King of Crypto
2. Ethereum - Smart Contracts / Asset / The Prince of Crypto
3. DeepOnion - TOR Network / Privacy / Currency / The Game-Changer of Crypto

Bitcoin is the safest and DeepOnion has the most potential for a 100x increase in the short term.  All great coins that I expect to be remain prosperous in 5-years.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:15:46 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves. Those 3 coins are really valuable with many improvements and lot of projects coming up using their smart contract is a factor why I chose those 3 coins. It doesn't mean other coins are bad, but I prefer to focus with those.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM