Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies  (Read 4066 times)
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

Hi, I got 100 bitcoins to invest in top 3 cryptocurrencies. Please help me out here to make a decision that what should I invest in and WHY?

Thanks

Wow man 100 bitcoins is a lot at current rate. Do you really think that bitcoin needs to be redistributed to any other currency than bitcoin itself. I mean it's on the verge of exploding in its market capitalism and we could get more than 10K USD price per coin. I mean just imagine your 100 coins can get more than 5-10X profits in no time. I would personally suggest that you keep them for having big interest.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:26:27 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 01:44:32 PM by monsanto

1. TittieCoin (only 1 satoshi each so can't go any lower!)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tittiecoin/

2. Tethers (basis for entire crypto economy - get in before it too late implodes!)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/

3. Sprouts (highest circulating supply: 820,972,275,636; again 1 satoshi floor effects)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sprouts/

good luck!  Wink
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:31:03 PM

OMG (omisego) is a good ine it have a stable price and clear roadmap i think you can consider with OMG token
ETH ( ethereum) it have a good value right now and useful token because there are many smart contract that work with it

right now i just suggest you 2 crypto that a good in my opinion

ReyshElle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:33:08 PM

its more profitable to keep your investment as bitcoins. But you can also invest "some" to altcoins like Etherium and Litecoin.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:35:47 PM

Hi, I got 100 bitcoins to invest in top 3 cryptocurrencies. Please help me out here to make a decision that what should I invest in and WHY?

Thanks

Why just the top 3 cryptocurrencies? If I had that much Bitcoin I would diversify more than that. I would keep maybe 25 to 50 percent in Bitcoins and then build a portfolio of 10 to 15 altcoins that have either a high market cap or high trade volume and have good development teams. I also would look at new coins that have a lot of potential but are very inexpensive. There is probably going to be an altcoin that out performs Bitcoin over the next couple of years.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:39:10 PM

2. Tethers (basis for entire crypto economy - get in before it too late implodes!)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/

you either confused tether with something else or you are confused.
this coin which is also called USDT is always going to be $1 getting in is meaningless, if you invest $1 it will stay $1.
there is a chance that price of USDT fluctuates because of some incidents but it will be $1 eventually unless the company goes down which means it will vanish and be worth 0

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:44:39 PM

Thanks
The decision may still be in you. I may recommend on investing with Etherium, Bitcoin, Dcent and Waves they have a big potencial when it comes to cryptomaket due to their target to reach. 100 Bitcoin is very BIG money. Invest wisely.

-Mahirap
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:55:16 PM

Btc is always first choice. And the other 2 i suggest eth and xmr.
Why? I think eth and xmr are market converter in some exchange.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:00:50 PM

Keep half of the btc as it is. Invest 25 btc in etherum and other 25 in litecoin and forget it for next few years(like 10years). You will surely be a millionaire by then.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

Thanks

I recommend to no one to sell his Bitcoin to buy another altcoin.
Bitcoin is the best investment in this century  Grin
If you want to buy an altcoin, i recommend eth. For the other alts, i don't see a big potential in the coming weeks...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
dilshan1001

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

ETH
XRP
MSP

but i think good thing is holding BTC.. Because BTC hardfrok is nov.25.. still down other coins prices and up btc price.. so i think good thing is holding btc these days and sell your btc after nov.25 and buy other coins..
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:11:23 PM

Heres my TOP crypto currency! Bitcoin , Ethereum (ETH) and USDT ! During the BTC rally I can play swing trade with these 3 coins. At the Bitcoin top, I could sell my BTC to USDT and rebuy it at the bottom. While at the bottom, I can buy more ETH and play swing trade with BTC.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
vayern

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

I suggest you 3 currencies to invest if you would think lon term investment.
ethereum
ADK
xrp
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:24:34 PM

ETH
XRP
MSP

but i think good thing is holding BTC.. Because BTC hardfrok is nov.25.. still down other coins prices and up btc price.. so i think good thing is holding btc these days and sell your btc after nov.25 and buy other coins..
You made a mistake mate, The hard fork in the 25th of october, that's mean 4 days later from now, Not the 25th of november, Anyway; you are right, Holding the btc is the best option for now because we know that the price will increase, maybe like the lastest fork in the 1st of august, maybe we can see another peak of bitcoin price soon.

mymusicworks

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

Thanks

hold the 50 for bitcoin then the 50 btc is to invest to ethereum, OMG and  NEO. They got good investments and whitepaper it also has good foundation of investments plans and managements. I like the concept of there projects.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

I will not mention the 3 ones because I know that only 1 is the best right now. Etherum is one of the coins that has excellent future rates, stable price movements and also enormous demand has made Etherum a very important thing. it all happens because at this time a lot of projects that utilize etherum, they all make a project based on TOKEN as a valuable payment tool.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:02:05 PM

Thanks
If you want to earn good in long term invest in ETH. Then go for Monero its going to surpass every other currency in market cap soon. Then I would suggest you to go for Eidoo or social. Both of them have just completed with their ICO and have some good future prospects.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:17:42 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 07:55:33 PM by bitcad4u

Thanks
If you want to earn good in long term invest in ETH. Then go for Monero its going to surpass every other currency in market cap soon. Then I would suggest you to go for Eidoo or social. Both of them have just completed with their ICO and have some good future prospects.

If I had that much Bitcoin I would diversify more than that. I would keep maybe 25 to 50 percent in Bitcoins and then build a portfolio of 10 to 15 altcoins that have either a high market cap or high trade volume and have good development teams. I also would look at new coins that have a lot of potential but are very inexpensive .
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

Ethereum for long term, Kickico too for long term and etherparty for variations. All three are having good potential and lots of developments coming up. I have some ethereum as well as kick.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:12:15 PM

Thanks

there are not top 3 cryptocurrencies.
there is only bitcoin which is the solid cryptocurrency that works in long term and then there are altcoins which are short term pump and dumps. they are ALL the same so you have to rank altcoins together then put bitcoin on top of all of them with a big gap.

you can also take a look at the prices of each altcoin and see how they have been getting dumped for the past few months, consistently.
Yes you are right that bit coin is the top one crypto currency in the whole world of digital currencies in bit coin you will have the opportunities of short term investment as well as long term investment or by holding it for period of time so I am also of the view that bit coin is the best currency .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: