Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies  (Read 4066 times)
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

Wao, 100 bitcoin is huge but if you wanna invest then I suggest OMG, CTR and TENX PAY.

Katja1234

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

My 3 picks: - first is Bitcoin
- second one is Ethereum
- third one for me is DeepOnin. I think that it is promising coin.
ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:01:56 PM

My Opinion Ripple, ETH and XEM Coin is Best for Investments. ETH is technology base is very strong and 90% ico launching in eth. Ripple is dependent on financial technology and using in the banking sector. ripple grow up any time because this is very low rate in btc. XEM is very popular coin in japan. xem coin full form New Economic Movement. xem now in very down rate it give big profit in few months.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Steven101

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:05:12 PM

U can invest to Eth, dash or litecoin. It will Make u earn money soon.
Ar1st0

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

My options are ethereum, waves, litecoin. But the most prospective one is ethereum, with the popularity now days it is clearly that ethereum is right to be invested. Waves and litecoin also good if you want to hold for long time as second option.
screasy

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:29:11 PM

ETH, CVC, VRT
Queen999

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:30:28 PM

Please do a research one here https://coinmarketcap.com to find top altcoins.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

Three top crypto currencies to me are bitcoin which is the only digital currency for now that one can really make good profit whether holding it for short term or long term investment. Ethereum will not fail because apart from being a tradable digital currency , developers use it to pay for transaction fees and services on the ethereum network and Ripple is used by some banks to send international payments apart from it being a crypto currency.Iit is seen as a future rival to bitcoin.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:55:52 PM

Why not hust hold bitcoins? I think its most profitable now just keep your btc whe price rise. Howewer if you still want to invest to some altcions, you should chek Monero, Electrineum, but obvioulsy just hold btc.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

In my opinion you can sure look at the coinmarketcap.com so you can know what is good to invest when it comes to Cryptocurrencies, and trading is pretty good when you are looking and researching for a good cryptos and I think you need to decide on your own on what to trade,  and for me my top Cryptos to choose for me is Ethereum, Dash, and Bitconnect for me I think it is up to us to surely decide and what to invest with.

I totally agree on this one, looking at coinmarketcap.com gives you a good summary of some coins, looking at the top 10-20 coins gives you an idea about the marketcap, circulation supply and also the best gainers and losers, this overview can help alot since you can wisen yourself and educate yourself further about the good projects and coins, my personal best coins are VTC, PAY and ADX.
I hope you are right on Bitconnect, I have invested in it and hope it doesn't turn out to be a scam eventually.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:10:08 PM

Hi, I got 100 bitcoins to invest in top 3 cryptocurrencies. Please help me out here to make a decision that what should I invest in and WHY?

Thanks

Hey there!
I see you are going to invest your funds into crypto currencies, but why top 3? If I were you, I would investigate top 10-20 cryptocurrencies and make a decision by yourself.
Of course other people's thoughts are important for you, but the decision should be on you!

As for me, if you want top three, not more:
1. Ethereum. ETC has a great potential, but it is not revealed at this stage. There are a lot of problems which ETH faces. BUT, as for me, I believe that these are the temporary obstacles. When most of ETH problems will be solved - the price of coin will noticeably increase .
2. Monero. Great potential, great opportunities. Anonymity - and all about it.
3. Bitcoin, man. Keep bitcoins. In long term period you will get a tremendous profit.

As a already told you, it might be better to hold not 3, but more coins. And of course hold bitcoins too.
Good luck

If he has 100 bitcoins I would only invest half of it on altcoins, altcoins can give you good profits in the coming years that is one thing for sure.
On bitcoin you just have to rely and wait a couple of years, I am convinced it is just a matter of time that bitcoin will hit 10k at the end of this year.
Ethereum is also one of the better coins and is the most trusted to use for its smart contracts, Monero is a good coin when Bitcoin fails in my oppinion.

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:17:52 PM

Hi, I got 100 bitcoins to invest in top 3 cryptocurrencies. Please help me out here to make a decision that what should I invest in and WHY?

Thanks
The top 3 currencies i would recommend you to invest in are ripple, monero and civic. All of these coins will surely grow in future and will become really popular.
civic is a coin based upon the idea of decentralized identity verification at low cost with help of Blockchain technology. The team of the project is also very strong.
monero is a coin based upon the idea of privacy. It is completely anonymous, secure and untraceable cryptocurrency. It is the first crypto based upon the idea of privacy and is really popular. Within 2-3 years, a price of 300$-400$ is expected.
ripple is a coin based upon the platform of global value transfer and many banks are adopting it for fund transfer. The project has a lot of potential to grow in future. Within 5 years a very high price is certain and is very good option to invest your money in.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

I would say ETH and Litecoin. The third ecurrency I do not know. As someoe here was saying you can try to buy some Dogecoin, it is now 18 satoshi, it will certainly raise to at least 100-150 satoshi in 1-2 years. then you can sell it. Litcoin/Bitcoin si decreasing, and it will go as this in the next years.  But some peole belive in it (Litecoin). As for ETH, it is the only alt-coin that can compete with the bitcoin for now. 
no1dead

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:45:59 PM

Bitcoin is the most people's first choice, and second one is Ethereum always. My third choice is Eidoo, which is a multiple used token, it is wallet app token. Very famous project it is.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

In my opinion Monero, Ethereum and Dash are the top 3 crypto-currencies of this market for investment and all three in the top 10 market share. If you hold these three coins for 2-3 years, you can get a decent earnings and you will never disappoint from your investments.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:46:07 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 04:57:01 PM by Anndrianno

Thanks

Stay in BTC and don't even think about changing. The entire market is in red cause 99% of alternative coins are crap. Leave this thought alone. Don't be greedy- if you can already afford what you need get those out and purchase whatever for fiat.

Though if you ask me: DASH, Monero, OmiseGo)))

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:07:13 PM

There are some altcoins that have good prospects. one of which is currently the Etherum. Etherum has a very large market share, many are interested in investing in etherum because here the market continues to increase. has been a lot of development and it has been proven every time. In addition there are LTC and also monero which I think is the second option, their market is not too big but when you see how the objectives of the altcoin project then you should consider it as one of the best today.

I can definitely agree with this! A lot of altcoins can be of good prospects or they can be considered as well based on the persons preference/s. However as on my personal experience, Ethereum is good and can be more flexible as for my own use. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum right now is increasing. Bitcoin started with it's humble beginnings and is still striving to it's greatest. I can see that Ethereum is also doing it's best for it. You can also see Monero for it's potential and great opportunities ahead. Litecoin can be also good to check.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:13:03 PM

Thanks

I think the top 3 cryptocureencies is :
the first one is bitcoin because bitcoin is old coin and have a good potential until next 3 years,
the second one is etherum because they are many project use etherum as the payment platform,
the third is dashcoin  because dashcoin have a good price even altcoin price is down.

ethereum my highly recommended to you mate as second coin in the bitcoin have potential to growth in the market and ethereum have a popualr name in the cryptoworld, or you can choose many more altcoins have potential to grow, but need to decide for yuorself were is the best for you.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:30:07 PM

You can invest in Ethereum , Worldcore, INXT, and Crederoom. These are Tokens  that has a tangible projects attached to them. You still need to do your own due diligence.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:31:57 PM

Thanks
I would probably pick ethereum, monero and litecoin as the top 3 altcoins simply because of the fact that the three of them are very popular and are based on unique ideas.
Ethereum is currently the most used platform for hosting ICOs and can show really good amount of growth in future. It also has a strong development team.
Monero is a coin based upon the idea of privacy. the transactions are secure and untraceable. The Identity of sender and receiver is kept private along with the amount sent during the transaction. You can expected price to be above $300 within 3 years.
Litecoin is a coin known for its fast transaction speed. it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin as it has a block time of 2.5 minute.  you can expect its price to be above $200 within 2 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: