Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that is just waiting to pop? 6000/8000!! really?  (Read 1415 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:13:54 PM

As bitcoin always increases, a lot of people alway say it is a bubble and are about to explode. They believe that what they say and do is always right but BTC is still growing steadily, it isn't too dangerous here.
Yes there is a persistency in increasing in rates and values of bit coin and i think that bit coin provide us a uniform plate form for both male and female similarly because there is no restriction of gender age and other things so bit coin is like a bubble which is becoming pop but needs no long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

I suggest you stick to your position, do not listen to what others say, even if it is your family. you are better understanding the field, if it is profitable for you I suggest that commitment with your investment.
I see today more and more potential that can make bitcoin value will continue to rise, among others is the increasing number of investors.
Competency and persistency in you temperament is crucial for getting profit from bitcoin and I also recommend that all the investors should stick to bit coin because bitcoin is the only entity which has promising results and we are observing most of the people who has become very rich after their investment in bit coin.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:16:02 PM

What will be the behavior of bitcoin in the future, nobody knows. I doubt that this year we will see the price is $ 8,000 but the price will continue to grow that's for sure. Those people who think that bitcoin is a bubble are right to think so but bubble bitcoin is only when it will burst. Up to this point is a very beneficial investment asset.
It is right that all human being don’t know about their future but we can say on the grounds of the previous past of bit coin profitability as well as the present rates of bit coin which is clear indication that bit coin has a promising future for which you will have to take risk of investing your capital in bit coin.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:19:38 PM

Yup it's a bubble but a long one im sure there will be few price correction but the price will remain stable unfortunately the current price is stable and it is supported by the hardfork and going up because of it because of the hype that bitcoin will rise after the fork is surely will happen because the users has chosen bitcoin over BTG it will be another airdrop and free money for everybody just like what happened to Bitcoin cash. Bitcoin will surely reach news heights after this. It is best to hold bitcoin for now.
Of course bit coin profitability is very much stable as compare to other crypto currencies in the market I am also of the view that holding of bit coin at this stage will have a satisfactory profit which is definitely dependent upon the financial status of the individual as if you are having very low capital and facing basic problems then wait for your profit will become very difficult. 
frankbitcoin

Activity: 1274
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

Hey Guys,

I have invested into BTC quite a bit, when talking to family and friends about its potential etc. many are against it and say it's a bubble waiting to pop.

What are your thought on this? the price has gone ridiculously high from since the beginning of this year and the general vibes on here are that it is going to hit 8000 by year end!
Question is how long before it pops and will it be a be bang drop or gradual ect...

Thanks! Shocked Roll Eyes

honestly that's like saying gold was in a bubble when it was 1% the price of what Bitcoin is now.  Compare the market cap of Gold (or anything, like Bonds) to BTC and you'll see that we are actually early adopters, believe it or not  Shocked
Manutax

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:49:11 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble...many more people are now investing. Even some hedge funds are silently investing their excess cash in bitcoin as can be seen by recent developments.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:18:59 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble...many more people are now investing. Even some hedge funds are silently investing their excess cash in bitcoin as can be seen by recent developments.

I couldn't agree more, it is nebver a bubble, it never was and it will never be because people are investing by the day and the demand is on a constant rise. They said the same thing when it reached 4k$, same when it got to 5k$ and now gone past 6k$ and they still think it's a bubble and will burst somewhow? They must be kidding me.
namko

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:28:06 PM

I think in half a year we'll see bitcoin at $10,000. I'm not sure if we'll need to wait until 2022 to hit $25,000. As stated in this article, it is a really conservative estimate.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

Hey Guys,

I have invested into BTC quite a bit, when talking to family and friends about its potential etc. many are against it and say it's a bubble waiting to pop.

What are your thought on this? the price has gone ridiculously high from since the beginning of this year and the general vibes on here are that it is going to hit 8000 by year end!
Question is how long before it pops and will it be a be bang drop or gradual ect...

I can't clearly say what will happen because trading is clearly unpredictable but in my part, i am expecting that it will continue to pump @8,000USD

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
alaeddine1azer

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:37:15 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble .. Bitcoin is the Future  Cool
It will cross the 8k line soon
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:49:48 PM

Hey Guys,

Damn, i cannot even count how many times this topic has been talked about. Not even with the help of both my fingers and toes.
I mean, damn bruh?! This surely has happened so many times already with bitcoin. Price hikes like these are really bound to happen along with its dips(corrections) until bitcoin has been stabilized.
But hey, nothing's sure in the crypto world, so maybe bitcoin dies or lives to be more better after any adversity it faces.
I don't know about you, but i sure am not just gonnna sit around and watch hiatory happening without experiencing it myself.
Im in this ride win or lose and will be staying for a long ride. Don't care about the bumps and cracks along the road. As long it is moving forward.

Either i lose money, and earn experience,
Or hit it bigtime plus the unforgettable journey and more.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:13:12 PM

The price of bitcoin is going up simply because there is supply and demand and there is an element of hype ,you will understand that if you are watching the market for a long time,i do worry a bit with the sudden surge in price as we might see a dip sometime soon,but not sure when that would be as it is breaking records every month,lets see what happens after the segwit 2x fork.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

Hey Guys,

No one knows if it's going to happen or not but personally, i don't believe it will because this bubble has existed for more than 6 yrs and is always promising.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:52:18 AM

They said it's a bubble because your family didn't really know what the bitcoin is. Last 2010 people call bitcoin a scam coin, don't invest into it, they just need your money, that is just another money laundering machine and now to the present times where it proves that they were wrong and the price is overflowing and setting another record over the market, they have another vibe into it. A Bubble that pops out and then the value will be zero, what's next people? they will regret it again because they did not invest when the bitcoin is still thousands of dollars.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:30:51 PM

Quoting the great film of wall street: ''Number one rule of Wall Street. Nobody... and I don't care if you're Warren Buffet or if you're Jimmy Buffet. Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, down, sideways or in fucking circles. Least of all, stockbrokers, right?''

A lot of people claim they know the exact price of bitcoin in ''x'' days or when it's going to pop, etc etc. Most of the times they don't even research into that, you can look it up, there is no evidence supporting their statements most of the times.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:34:18 PM

Quoting the great film of wall street: ''Number one rule of Wall Street. Nobody... and I don't care if you're Warren Buffet or if you're Jimmy Buffet. Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, down, sideways or in fucking circles. Least of all, stockbrokers, right?''

A lot of people claim they know the exact price of bitcoin in ''x'' days or when it's going to pop, etc etc. Most of the times they don't even research into that, you can look it up, there is no evidence supporting their statements most of the times.
I dont really care at all on those things being said by those famous traders either on stocks or forex or what field they are good at. When they do make comments on bitcoin they do always say that it is a bubble and they do really say such things like price predictions on a certain span of time.They cant even predict on stock movements how much more on bitcoin? They should do their own business. lol

tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

It is hard to determine the extrinsic value of bitcoin. Other than the electricity and mining equipment costs, there is no other factor that can determine the true value of bitcoin. It does have a limited supply. So it is more a balance between supply and demand and there are lots of speculation in there. That is why it is so volatile.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:49:09 AM

Hey Guys,

I also think like your family. Actually it is just a bubble when many investors are trying to buy to hold on to bitcoin gold. After the end of hard fork may value it will fall and the $ 8000 price may not be achieved this year.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:58:57 AM

I am more interested in knowing why you (and some others like you) are always surprised about bitcoin price!
i mean have you even looked at bitcoin supply, ever? there are about 16.5 million coins mined. they speculate about 1-1.5 million belongs to Satoshi. and there are lost coins for many different reasons. that is about 2.5 million gone.
that leaves us with 14 million coins only. with all the recent media attention and the performance of bitcoin there is a lot more than 14 million people investing in bitcoin, even if every one buys 1 bitcoin, price goes to the moon. much more than $8000!
Onimushi

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:03:37 AM

Hey Guys,

No one knows, but somehow this is the speculations of every people when bitcoin was struggling to pass $500, $1000, $2000, $3500, $5000. And then what? Their speculations are wrong. Now they are feeling bad for doubting bitcoin. Bitcoin just reached $6k and I think it will be hitting higher ceilings sooner or later. Remember that bitcoin is not just a shitty coin out there, bitcoin has been here for almost a decade.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: