Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP avail] ⚽️ EtherSport 🏈 Sports Forecast Platform | 15% prof.share  (Read 20675 times)
Ethersport (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

Lottery, and later peer-to-peer betting.

It will be better as there will be no hidden payments and platform-created coefficients to maximize it's profits, and the process will be mush clearer.
Detcom

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:19:06 AM

Under laws of which country the platform is incorporated?
And what about taxes?
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:57:47 PM

EtherSport LP is incorporated in the UK.

All operations will be in tokens and cryptocurrency without any fiat operations, hence no additional commissions or taxes will be implied on players.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:05:46 PM

where can i see how many tokens have been sold in pre-ico. I can not find anything on the website.
does jamnd know where to find this data? thx
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:44 AM

Joined the Pre-ICO, I see huge potential in this project, the lottery idea is fantastic

OhMyCoin

Activity: 117

Long live Bitcoin.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:26:28 AM

Joined the Pre-ICO, I see huge potential in this project, the lottery idea is fantastic

The idea is really incredible. No influence from a third party and you need to guess only a winner, not a score.
Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

Ethersport is listed at https://foxico.io/project/ethersport

Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:52:45 AM

where can i see how many tokens have been sold in pre-ico. I can not find anything on the website.
does jamnd know where to find this data? thx

You can just search for the contract wallet address in your favorite block explorer to see all contributions Smiley
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

3 days left until pre-ICO end!

EtherSport's presale ends on 19th of November, so if you didn't take a chance to get ESC tokens at their lowest price, hurry up!

Follow https://ethersport.io/ and press 'BUY ESC TOKENS' to take part.

Current price of ESC tokens is 0.0005 ETH, the next one, during the 1st ICO stage will be already twice bigger and will be kept at 0.001 ETH for hour only before next price rise!

Also, take part in the generous EtherSport bounty campaign. All the details are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349405
TheoXD

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:19:23 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 12:21:15 PM by TheoXD

UK you say, I feel like people should know that such online activities in the UK may require Gambling License from Gambling Commission, which forces manual age verification e.t.c. Crypto or not, the law is the law and it means additional financial risk to your investment, keep that in mind. You can't be "fully independent from regulations" that's just so not true.
RememberGod

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:34:57 PM

Great concept overall, great brand name and appearance. You are failing during pre-ICO because Lottery 11 idea sucks badly. 11 Lines to fill? Who do you expect to play it? Jobless sport fans only? Make several different types of tickets, starting with just one line. Yes, the win for these tickets would be small, but the quantity of players would be soooo much bigger. In order to succeed with such ICO, you should have created concepts of at least 5-10 types of smart sporting lotteries, including those where you can guess score. And you better have the code up and running already if you what to show that you've done your homework.

Website presents a lot of people in the team - so many advisors and no developers. No, I don't buy it. It is hard to believe that seemingly strong advising board came up only with idea of hilarious Lottery 11.

Will I play the ticket filling out 11 lines? No way. What if have just a couple of teams I care about? And I believe there are vast majority of people that don't care about everything that happens in sports. Couple of favorite tennis players, couple of football and hockey teams maybe. That's it.

Maybe I write this because the main idea here should reach some guys who will read this comment and create successful startup based on that. You don't even really have to conduct ICO in order to start the project from scratch.

Just a little piece of advice from me. For free. Sorry for being honest.

Learn bitcoin in 10 minutes easily: (https://bitcoins.menu/)
O биткoйнe пpocтыми cлoвaми: (https://bitcoins.menu/ru/)
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:25:52 PM

UK you say, I feel like people should know that such online activities in the UK may require Gambling License from Gambling Commission, which forces manual age verification e.t.c. Crypto or not, the law is the law and it means additional financial risk to your investment, keep that in mind. You can't be "fully independent from regulations" that's just so not true.

Of course, it is absolutely true if you speak in general. But we have a team of experienced lawyers to manage that Smiley
TheoXD

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:49:01 AM

I just feel like your legal department will have a lot of work to do in the coming years, because the company is granted to exclusively do general trading (which would be fine for a typical ICO backed project) but such company is not allowed to offer or get involved in any online gambling activities (according to your whitepaper that's basically the pure definition of it "EtherSport 15% For providing the platform, marketing, maintenance, determination and specification of results, regulation of arguable points etc") and the company gets dividend, sounds like a gambling business to me. If UK is already starting to crack down on loot boxes in games you can be sure cryptocurrencies are next on the radar, and they won't let you off the hook with a slap on the wrist.
AGCHAO

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:49:53 AM

hello dev
avaible for french traduction if you want i love your project
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:28:37 PM

I just feel like your legal department will have a lot of work to do in the coming years, because the company is granted to exclusively do general trading (which would be fine for a typical ICO backed project) but such company is not allowed to offer or get involved in any online gambling activities (according to your whitepaper that's basically the pure definition of it "EtherSport 15% For providing the platform, marketing, maintenance, determination and specification of results, regulation of arguable points etc") and the company gets dividend, sounds like a gambling business to me. If UK is already starting to crack down on loot boxes in games you can be sure cryptocurrencies are next on the radar, and they won't let you off the hook with a slap on the wrist.

You are absolutely right! That's why we have got a great legal team, and I assure you that everything's under control.
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

We're looking for a Korean translator!

Whitepaper + Announce thread + Website translation to Korean will make you eligible for 30x bigger bounty than just simple participation in a language bounty!
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

hello dev
avaible for french traduction if you want i love your project

That's great! You can go on and then upload your work with the corresponding bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349405.new#new
Futureblnr

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:54:55 AM

Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:06:24 AM

3 days left until pre-ICO end!

EtherSport's presale ends on 19th of November, so if you didn't take a chance to get ESC tokens at their lowest price, hurry up!

Follow https://ethersport.io/ and press 'BUY ESC TOKENS' to take part.

Current price of ESC tokens is 0.0005 ETH, the next one, during the 1st ICO stage will be already twice bigger and will be kept at 0.001 ETH for hour only before next price rise!

Also, take part in the generous EtherSport bounty campaign. All the details are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349405

Till now how many ETH has been collected the ethersport. I think few people are showing interest towards and it makes me to convince about the project. Can we find in  etherscan about the raised money?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
cryptofintech

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:05:09 PM

The corporate structure of Ethersport is in the UK, and if the Ethersport's legal team deems that a gaming license is necessary, then there are multiple options for which Ethersports can source a license, be it the UK, Malta, Alderney, Gibraltar, Montenegro, or any other popular licensing jurisdiction or authority including offshore such as Curacao.

Licensed or not, I think that what makes this an interesting proposition is the underlying use of the Blockchain technology that will be driving this platform, coupled with the fact that it is using it's own currency in ESC. As far as regulation, most Governments are still in wait and see mode concerning Blockchain  and Crypto. Now if you are mainly pointing out the act of gambling, I see your point, but I don't think this is a show stopper by any means.

Obviously, AML and Responsible Gaming (under aged) are of course issues to be dealt with just like any other gambling venture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: