Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP avail] ⚽️ EtherSport 🏈 Sports Forecast Platform | 15% prof.share  (Read 20675 times)
CrashBit

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

You can not rely solely on your analytical skills, always and everywhere, and especially in sports, game disciplines there is an accident. Therefore, regarding the definition of the exact result, I would argue. Wink
Ethersport (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:57:43 AM

You can not rely solely on your analytical skills, always and everywhere, and especially in sports, game disciplines there is an accident. Therefore, regarding the definition of the exact result, I would argue. Wink

Absolutely! But we believe that even having some basic knowledge in a league a Lottery 11 ticket is built upon will increase your winning chances drastically.

Compare that to just random pointing of 11 results in a line Cheesy
CrashBit

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:33 PM

Absolutely! But we believe that even having some basic knowledge in a league a Lottery 11 ticket is built upon will increase your winning chances drastically.

Why exactly lottery 11? but not 8,12,20? and where you can see at least a demo version or is it at the idea level?
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

Why exactly lottery 11? but not 8,12,20? and where you can see at least a demo version or is it at the idea level?

With 11 Base-3 ('trinary') results, the amount of possible combinations is approximately the same as with standard number-based lotto.
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:07:27 PM

ETHERSPORT ICO IS IN FULL STEAM

The EtherSport ICO is taking place right now! Don’t miss your chance to obtain ESC tokens for the last discounted price of 0.0017 ETH right now. Visit https://ethersport.io/ and press BUY ESC TOKENS to get started. This is the 3rd ICO stage, and the next one will offer your ESC tokens for their full price of 0.002 ETH, so don’t waste your time!

The EtherSport MVP will be rolled out on the test network in the beginning of this December, to provide everyone with a hand-on experience of our Lottery 11, a revolutionary type of transparent decentralized lottery, based on sports events results.

In Lottery 11, a Lotter publishes a line of 11 unrelated events to the network — a lottery ticket, which is a bet. Each lottery ticket is limited by time and contains events that all start almost at the same time (60 minutes difference is allowed) and last the next 3 hours. We keep 1 hour of buffer time in case of delays at some events. By the end of event, the results will be processed by EtherSport system and jackpot will be raffled off.

Each event has three (in some cases two) ways of outcome: 1st team wins, draw or 2nd team wins. In some sports (like tennis), the draw is not possible — in this case, the event has only two variants of outcome, win of the first or win of the second team. Players buy lottery tickets for internal ESC tokens. The cost of each lottery ticket is equivalent to $1 and displayed in ETH, the value of which will constantly differ depending on the ETH/USD rate. Players fill it in and confirm the ticket by sending it to the blockchain. 

Join EtherSport ICO to take part in a completely new product.

Read the white paper: https://ethersport.io/whitepaper.pdf
CrashBit

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:53:28 AM

With 11 Base-3 ('trinary') results, the amount of possible combinations is approximately the same as with standard number-based lotto.
Not quite an exhaustive answer, but anyway thanks for trying to convey to me the necessary information. Smiley
Detcom

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:40:02 PM

What are the benefits for token holders? We will receive weekly\monthly rewards in ESC and will be able to exchange it to ETH later or what?
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:43:35 AM

What are the benefits for token holders? We will receive weekly\monthly rewards in ESC and will be able to exchange it to ETH later or what?

I assume that you will be able to sell your ESC on an exchange at somepoint

Psalmy

Activity: 65

A good name is better than gold.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:36:04 AM

It is impossible to be a guru in all sports and to learn to analyze all of them at once. We will not tie our players' hands and make them just guess the possible results in a discipline they simply don't follow. Every lottery player should have equal chance to show their analytic capabilities at their best.

That's why EtherSport will include almost 50 leagues to choose from — more than you would have imagined! Play lotteries drawn from sports results in a league you know well and enhance your chances to win a prize.

Football/Soccer: FIFA, UEFA, COFEDCUP, EPL, MLS, ELO, ELT, FACUP
Basketball: NBA, FIBA, NCAA Men’s, EuroLeague
Hockey: NHL, KHL, AHL, IIHL
Baseball: MLB, NCAA Baseball, World Series of Baseball
Football (American): NFL, NCAA
Cricket: ICC, CWC, INTC
Rugby: NRL, RFL, EPSHIP, TRC, RWC
Tennis: ATP, DAVISC, ITF, GST
Golf: PGA, ETOUR, RYDRCUP
Boxing: International
MMA: UFC, BEL, ACB, M1
Olympics: Winter and Summer
Horse Riding: International
Motor Sports: NASCAR, FORMULA-1, INDYCAR
eSports: Dota, CS:GO, LoL, HotS, HS

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | MEDIUM | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM

I've anticipated for something like this and it's finally here.
#UEFA
#EPL...all the way!

#EthereumStar (eSTR)
#believe!
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:31:36 AM

ADDITIONAL BONUS FOR ALL ICO STAGE 4 PARTICIPANTS

Due to the drastically increased Ether price we've decided to bring the value of ESC tokens into it's projected USD price interval. Thus, all participants of EtherSport ICO Stage 4, starting at 7 am UTC on the 1st of December, will receive a 50% bonus to all their contributions after the ICO ends.

No action is needed from you — to take part in the ICO simply go to ethersport.io, press the 'Get ESC tokens' button, and follow the instructions for contribution. We will calculate your 50% bonus after the ICO based on the transactions of your contributions. We hope this will leverage the extreme increase of ETH price and will bring back the ESC to a reasonable USD value.
oskuro83

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:03:18 AM

What happened with the price??? it was 3.41$ an hour ago or so, and now 0.00597$???
oskuro83

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

How come if EtherSport price is currently right now 0.164 $ that you sell it at your website:

1ESC = 0.002 ETH = 0.9254 USD Huh

oskuro83

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

Another question.

I send ETH to your website, to receive ESC, but.... where do I receive my ESC tokens?. I mean... do you give me an ESC Wallet? Or how will I receive them?(I read that I must send my ETH from my own wallet, not an exchange, but... my wallet then has to suppoert ESC tokens?).

I don't understand it. thanks

EDIT:

Ok, I found your wallet recommendations in your website Smiley
oskuro83

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:43 AM

Reading your white paper... what means this last part??:

"Each month, till the 5th day, 15% from the collected amount in the “Lottery 11” will be
distributed among all the token holders, proportionally to the number of tokens each
holder has. Payouts are enabled only for those token that are out of the EtherSport
system. If the player has won, withdrawn the tokens and decided to leave them on
the wallet to get bonuses, then this token amount is added to all the token outside the
system, and, respectively, to his tokens as well. The payouts are made to the wallet
of the Token Holders. Token Holders are given 3 months to open their wallet and
prove their activity (which indicates that the wallet has not been lost). If the Token
Holder doesn’t prove that within 3 months, his bonuses are distributed among other
participants.
Therefore, EtherSport prevents sending our tokens to potentially lost and
disabled wallets.

I mean... you will send me those ESC tokens to my wallet. So, if I keep those ESC tokens there, I will start receiving bonuses every month. But I don't understand the part about those 3 months, that the token holder has to prove their activity and the part about that we have to prove that our bonuses are distributed among other participants  ?¿?¿?¿

What does it mean?. How am I going to distribute my bonuses among other participants???. I don't get it

And also... if I want to store my ESC tokens in a hardware wallet... I wouldn't receive my monthly bonuses?
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:27:45 AM

What happened with the price??? it was 3.41$ an hour ago or so, and now 0.00597$???

Where did you get that price? Cheesy
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:28:34 AM

Another question.

I send ETH to your website, to receive ESC, but.... where do I receive my ESC tokens?. I mean... do you give me an ESC Wallet? Or how will I receive them?(I read that I must send my ETH from my own wallet, not an exchange, but... my wallet then has to suppoert ESC tokens?).

I don't understand it. thanks

EDIT:

Ok, I found your wallet recommendations in your website Smiley

Glad the site helped you Smiley
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:34:07 AM

"Each month, till the 5th day, 15% from the collected amount in the “Lottery 11” will be
distributed among all the token holders, proportionally to the number of tokens each
holder has. Payouts are enabled only for those token that are out of the EtherSport
system. If the player has won, withdrawn the tokens and decided to leave them on
the wallet to get bonuses, then this token amount is added to all the token outside the
system, and, respectively, to his tokens as well. The payouts are made to the wallet
prove their activity (which indicates that the wallet has not been lost). If the Token
Holder doesn’t prove that within 3 months, his bonuses are distributed among other
participants.
disabled wallets.

I mean... you will send me those ESC tokens to my wallet. So, if I keep those ESC tokens there, I will start receiving bonuses every month. But I don't understand the part about those 3 months, that the token holder has to prove their activity and the part about that we have to prove that our bonuses are distributed among other participants  ?¿?¿?¿

What does it mean?. How am I going to distribute my bonuses among other participants???. I don't get it

And also... if I want to store my ESC tokens in a hardware wallet... I wouldn't receive my monthly bonuses?

You simply will need to make any actions with your wallet at least once every three months, so we can see that you still own the wallet, and it is working, and you still receive the bonuses.

If your wallet seems like lost or obsolete, we will simply stop sending you bonuses as with an obsolete wallet the ecosystem will simply lose them and ESC tokens will inflate with no reason.

Your wallet is on the blockchain, only the private key for making actions with it is on the hardware wallet, so you can use it perfectly Smiley
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

ETHERSPORT'S STATEMENT ON ETH EXCHANGE RATE RISE COMPENSATION

Due to the controversial response of the EtherSport community to our decision to set the ESC token price during 4th ICO stage closer to a fair level, we would like to express the following thorough explanation.

The EtherSport’s ICO white paper contains the rules and algorithm of this ICO. The team was developing it in accordance with expectations of a stable ETH price of no more than $400. All the prices in ETH are outlined using this exchange rate and it was considered as obvious, regarding the then-stable ETH exchange rate. We consider the situation of the rapid increase in the ETH exchange rate to up to $510 a force majeure which brings the prospected token prices out of the reasonable margin. This is why we decided to introduce an additional compensation (i.e. bonus) for those who invest in the ICO without a reasonable token price, to bring the value of tokens they obtain to a reasonable and ordinary range. We only go for such measures for the sake of caring about all our investors and their comfort and to bring EtherSport back to progress. We admit that the EtherSport white paper lacks any interpretation of such measures, but it is still yet a force majeure for us which could not be foreseen with the stable ETH exchange rate during the time this white paper has been developed.

The EtherSport platform is built utilizing blockchain technology and Ethereum smart contracts. We also urge to provide a decentralized system which will not require any KYC procedures required by systems working with fiat currencies. Hence, we are forced to bond all calculations and ESC token to ETH first, instead of bonding it directly to USD and/or other fiat money. We know that most of our investors use fiat currencies for investment, using ETH only as an exchange medium. This is an essential situation for a project that doesn’t only count on cryptocurrency enthusiasts who have ETH naturally, but also targets a wide community of gamblers, lottery players, and bookmakers, who don’t usually have an ETH balance and make all their considerations in fiat money. This is why we say that the ESC price is tied directly to the USD price, and ETH is being used as a conversion medium only. We would love to develop all prices in ETH and skip a lot of unnecessary conversions as well, but as this market is too volatile and it has a USD price, we simply can’t do this.

We have indicated a target exchange rate for ESC tokens in dollars instead of ETH, as a logical value regarding the principles of platform operations and the price of a lottery ticket. Of course, the real value will be decided by the community and the market once tokens hit an exchange, but there should be a target exchange rate used at least for determination of the token price during the ICO and calculations of all future operations within the working platform. And yes, we set this target exchange rate in USD, as 99,99999% of the world base their considerations on USD, and the majority of our investors use fiat currencies in their everyday life and they can comfortably decide the value of their investments without complicated calculations. Of course, when the Ethereum community will grow times more it’s currents size, this bond to USD will become obsolete and we’ll be able to omit it, but now it is absolutely impossible.
In case of the ETH exchange rate changes drastically again, we will implement similar measures based on momentary USD price of ESC tokens. Current 50% bonus corridor we have for the new-coming investors is at 430 to 600 USD per ETH. If the exchange rate falls below, we will cancel the bonus for new investors coming after that moment. If the exchange rate hits the next corridor of 600 to 800 USD, we will implement a further 50% bonus to obtain back the economically reasonable USD price for our ESC tokens.

All these measures are pulled exclusively for caring about all investors, including the latest ones, for the sake of getting the EtherSport community to stable growth and implementing the platform that will pay back our investors as soon as possible.
oskuro83

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

participants.
disabled wallets.

You simply will need to make any actions with your wallet at least once every three months, so we can see that you still own the wallet, and it is working, and you still receive the bonuses.

If your wallet seems like lost or obsolete, we will simply stop sending you bonuses as with an obsolete wallet the ecosystem will simply lose them and ESC tokens will inflate with no reason.

Your wallet is on the blockchain, only the private key for making actions with it is on the hardware wallet, so you can use it perfectly Smiley

Ok thanks!!! So I can for instance, send my tokens from the online wallet, to an offline one, and I just have to make any actions with my wallet, so you see it´s working, to keep sending bonuses, right? cool Smiley

Where did you get that price? Cheesy

I checked price here:

https://coinranking.com/coin/ethersportcoin-esc
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

We added EtherSport to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support ESC tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your ESC addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in ESC tokens. Smiley

What do you think about EtherSport? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

Screenshots:

That's great, thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: