Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What alt to buy after BCC Fork? and after chinese meeting  (Read 268 times)
bkwonnn (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

What alt to buy after BCC Fork?
im quite interested in the chinese ones for sure
Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:01:44 PM

What alt to buy after BCC Fork?
im quite interested in the chinese ones for sure

Firstly, it is BTC fork, not BCC fork. Secondly, current altcoin market is going down, and buy those stable and huge community projects, if the price is very underestimated.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:18:51 PM

Same ones to always buy

those proven long term projects whos roadmaps have real use cases and they can be observed over a period of time to be ticking their road map check points off.

or you can always throw money into an ico and hope and dream their roads maps happen before their huge wage packets drain the development funds to zero.

beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:58:02 AM

I personally bought some KMD. They have been hard at work to get the Decentralized Exchange - Barterdex to easy GUI released. For more info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338970.msg23274990#msg23274990

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:40:08 AM

the coins that you speculate will have the biggest pumps. and you don't have to wait for the fork to come and go you can trade and make profit right now. i can see that VTC had a very big pump this past 2 days. it is just an example though, there are so many other random altcoins that get pumped on a daily basis. the pump groups are always active they never go away just because other alts are getting dumped.

but if you don't like that strategy you can look at the bigger coins that had the biggest dumps. like ETH for example which have been getting dumped non stop. you wait until the bitcoin fork happens and possibly price of it to come down and then buy them at the bottom to dump after they got mini pumped.

Buying the dip...
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

i think there is no need to care about what China will do, in my mind, the policy of China will last at least half year and what happend on Octomber has already prove that crypto will go well without China

anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

i think coins that was dumped hardly before the fork will be hardly pumped after the fork!

be careful and don't take long trade positions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: