Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

The difference is that Fiat is a physical money and Bitcoin is a digital currency. Having digital money is more safer in doing payment transaction because you do not need lots of big cashes in your pocket or in wallet just like in my country it is very risky to bring huge amount of money because of there are a lot of people who have bad intensions just like the robbers and the like. It is more convenient to have a digital money.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

the diffrenc of the two is the physical money is the real money that you can use to buy all your needs to pay all your needs.  it is not limited when you use it and it its not illegal because because it from the government. It is also used around the world every country has its own physical money. while the electric money you can only use it online and it is very limited to use because some of the stores is not using electric money.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Since technology evolved beyond mankind's imagination, it is only right to innovate the system that we had been using since I can't remember. This is why I think that it is a wise move for the world to eliminate the physical money and move forward to using electronic money or what we have now the cryptocurrencies. I feel that it will work out just fine.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:38:48 AM

Fiat is seems hard sometimes in doing business. Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies transactions payments seems easy, fast and convenient in more times.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:01:12 AM

The general acceptance of the public is may be the biggest difference between the two currency. Fiat money is generally accepted in all business institutions while cryptos are not. Also a lot of these businesses prefers tangibles rather than the intangibles.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:08:57 AM

Both are existed now and both are using in the world for different reasons like bitcoin is the digital form of money and it is used for online payments and other purposes as well so the physical money can be used by everyone in the world while the electronic money can be used by the educated and rich people only. for example for electronic money like using of debit card and credit card you must have the knowledge that how to use it.

juliamichaels18

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

Long before bitcoin comeout our goverment already trying to make cashless transaction using credit card and others way transaction. even the wildest imagination of cashless transaction is to implant a chip on our body to doing transaction. but i believe it would never happen near in our life time. So i was believe with this non physical money we could avoid money laundry and terorist transaction if we could monitoring all the transaction in the world.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

What comes on our mind when 2 things are compared is the advantages and disadvantages of which these two entities have. To cut it short, if digital currencies can only be used even if we are online for us to buy food for instance, there is a possibility that a physical money can be replaced by digital currency very soon.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

I guess compared to physical money, bitcoin is very popular and known as a digital currency, Soon traditional money will be replaced and the electronic money will be more convenient and way more better in terms of being the medium of transactions, Digital currency cannot  be used offline and this is the biggest disadvantage of a digital currency. Before you can use digital currency you need to convert it to fiat the first coin or blockchain to work out offline transaction verification stands to become a leader in the chain race.

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
aoki231

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

Well bitcoins are virtual. It cant be tampered with or faked. Unlike physical, tangible money. There are many fake bills circulating the economy and physical money can tear or wet or whatever acts of nature and human can cause may affect it
elpsycongree

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

having a huge amount of physical money gives you a greater risk when walking around outside while converting that physical money to electronic money makes the convenience out of it. without you being wary of your money and being on high alert. It also makes the transactions paperless.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

now world is developed very fast and i think no world need both physical money and electronic money while comparing both these world need electronic money more than physical money because working with electronic money is very fast, easy and more secure then physical money. So coming era world will be try to start electronic money everywhere.
fogsan

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

At the moment the physical money is much more stable and it is used in every day transactions but digital currency can bring so much profits and people are just discovering it which makes it with a huge potential.
Physical money is ok to use in the small transaction but if you want to do any big transaction physical money is not safe. With using digital currency, we can send money in just a few seconds. I think now people are using all digital currencies as an asset they don't like to use it in real life, but they like to make money from digital currencies.
Surely I think so too
Cashless society will accelerate in the future
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

i will prefer electronic money because
electronic money is fast to used.
electronic money is easy to used .
electronic money can be access easily.
electronic money is secure to hold or to exchange anywhere.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

Electronic money is more profitable than physical money because you can get more physical money if yoy have a lot of it like btc and others and the i think theyare same good because physical money you can use this to buy anything that you want.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

I'll still go with physical money. Although it is easier to transact if we use digital currencies, there are things that can't be done by electronic money. one if those is,electronic money is money only works if you have internet.

SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

Lot of difference between this two, first, fiat can be created from thin air while cryptocurrencies has a set amount of coins to be mined/acquired. Inflationary (fiat) vs Deflationary (cryptocurrency), Region-restricted purchases (fiat); shopping with no borders (cryptocurrency).
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

This is an interesting question. The essence of digital money is the same as that of traditional currency. It's only different in form. And the difference in this form produces differences that let people flock to them. This difference is reflected in the way of trading. But in general, I firmly support the digital currency!
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

There are many people who are interested in electronic money right now as the crypto industry grows as more and more people know and invest in cryto. This makes the paper money more and lose its value and can turn take in the future.

Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

There are many people who are interested in electronic money right now as the crypto industry grows as more and more people know and invest in cryto. This makes the paper money more and lose its value and can turn take in the future.
I doubt, because not all interested in electric money wants to invest in this kind of industry. All of the investor of crypto were new generations the millennials. Our ancestors were going to stay at physical money were they get used to it.
For short, this electronic is only or the new era were it never existed at the old era.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: