Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9479 times)
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:09:41 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Both electronic and physical money is very useful.
Physical money is used daily in our daily needs like food, transportation and many more. While electronic or cryptocurrency is mostly online transaction. But if had to choose, I would choose physical money because although bitcoin or cryptocurrency is already very secure and popular, but in other countries bitcoin still remain illegal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:50:49 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

The thing is the only eletric money that are popular in this days are the cryptocurrency and all of them are decentralized thay makes them much preferred by a lot of people because all of us doesn't want to pay taxes we do not wanted to reduce the overall amount of what we are gaining. And physical money in the other hand can we torn apart can be kept physically but can also be steal from us. Digital money can be kept and help a large amount without hassle but also can be steal from us by the use of hackers but we can always prevent that just stick to the modern for.me.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:17:30 PM

Well, in electronic money or Bitcoin it is a virtual currency were in you don't need to work 8hours a day, or you can work without a boss watching you, you can also buy things thru Bitcoin in a fastest way and also can earn huge amount in a short time, while physical money the is that salary that we get from our employer,  as simple as that.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

There soon will be services that will pay us for spending our own time!
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:35:53 PM

There soon will be services that will pay us for spending our own time!

I know what you mean, here I am to agree with you. Those projects are already almost on the market. our mytimecoin promises to be a great success
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:11:27 PM

As per observation, physical money is much usable compared with the electronic money. It was happen because more people in the whole world had lack of knowledge with regards to technology or else some of them are not know how to used debit card or credit card.

Otherwise most usable for me the physical money because in any way they can easily used it even everywhere.
scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:17:15 PM

well electronic money (crypto, not bank money) is a good investment and it easy to use but the physical money is better if you want to spent it since the cryptos aren't useble for buying yet
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:37:56 PM

Don't confuse - as most people do - Electronic money with Bitcoin: Electronic money is just another form of fiat money, so it doesn't have any property of cryptocurrencies. Electronic money is just a lot of bit manipulated by government.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Electronic money is unstable because of the threat in the digital world like hacking. It is better to invest and save much paper fiat since it has been there for like forever and it is much stable.
Physical money has many issues as well, physical money deteriorates with time, there have been stories of people saving all their money in cash for many years only to discover later the bills have almost disintegrated with time, so like you see there are disadvantages to cash as well.
I'm lean toward electronic money. we simply require cell phone for exchange and simple to utilize yet keep in mind electronic money have a terrible thing when you are far from the flag run and no atm in there it will trouble for exchange.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:37:14 AM

Electronic money like bitcoin is just a digital currency, you can't compared it to a physical money, it is completely different from cash. Because electronic money is not available everywhere, while the physical money just like cash is everywhere available.
Drixy

reading.......

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

Bitcoin is just a software were you can put your money and grow it independently and afterwards convert or exchange into real physical money.  Bitcoin and altcoins gives opportunity to earn and learn more about hardwares and softwares only if they join this group.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:11:54 AM

Electronic money is far better than physical money easy to handle and easy to carry at any where and the better part is accepted any where.Take the example of debit or credit cards which playing the major role in todays developing world.Electronic money is the best.
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:34:37 AM

I am now enjoying the e-money. Like now, most of the time I use my credit even on my transportation. Because it is very convenient and fast to use. And it is portable - you can bring anywhere. So when crypto was created, I got excited because it is the advance or we say the evolution.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
haileysantos95

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:42:53 AM

Electronic money like bitcoin is just a digital currency, you can't compared it to a physical money, it is completely different from cash. Because electronic money is not available everywhere, while the physical money just like cash is everywhere available.

Correct electronic/digital money it is not available everywhere and it has its limitation compared to physical/cash money, there are many local markets in the world were you need to pay cash because market owners there uses cash to do a transaction.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:46:17 AM

Both type of money need to co-exist in my opinion.  Currently, big portion of population already in a digital age wherein they are mostly transacting with any paper money. Using Credit Card, Debit, cryto, etc.   But we are all aware that many people are still not a big fan of digital way of money transaction and many as well dont have access, therefore paper money is really needed for this type of market. So, both need to co-exist for a much better and healthier economy.  

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

Electronic money is far better than physical money easy to handle and easy to carry at any where and the better part is accepted any where.Take the example of debit or credit cards which playing the major role in todays developing world.Electronic money is the best.

Of course the future is electronic money. For example, I make many purchases using electronic money. But I use physical money, too. The main thing to have a lot of money.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

Both type of money need to co-exist in my opinion.  Currently, big portion of population already in a digital age wherein they are mostly transacting with any paper money. Using Credit Card, Debit, cryto, etc.   But we are all aware that many people are still not a big fan of digital way of money transaction and many as well dont have access, therefore paper money is really needed for this type of market. So, both need to co-exist for a much better and healthier economy.  
Electronic money is just part of the big changes in this world and those people who are really in need to use electronic money will surely adopt.
We cannot stop the changes which gives people convenience but we should also consider that this world has a big population and not everyone has the capacity to adopt electronic money, hence we can still say that paper money is also still very useful and I would be happy to see both paper money and electronic money gives people  convenience to transact.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:26:46 AM

I think Ecash will replace physical cash one day. It's just more convenient and fast. In our Internet digital era, it's what we need
With the passage of time everything needs changes because every new era brought modification in life style, culture, social activities, dressing etc. Current era is totally based on technology. People believe in technology and accept technology modifications and changes very rapidly. Cryptocurrency is also new technology based currency which the people like so much and most probably very soon cryptocurrency will be recognize legal across the world. In future fiat will remain its existence but will be rare in use.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:43:57 AM

electric money in this case is bitcoin right? as digital currencies? i think both of them are different, the paper physical money usually used in offline store and all store in that city will accept that money for the payment, but in bitcoin there are digital currencies use the blockchain network as the block for the store all transactions and bitcoin. it safer than other method to save your data, bitcoin, and others

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:14:29 AM

maybe the difference between electronic money and cash money is from a form of payment.
Payment using electronic money is simple than cash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: