Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread  (Read 19587 times)
justabitoftime

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

CoinTropolis

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 12:29:16 AM

Just sent an LTC deposit, received alert that it was received and waiting for confirmations.

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 12:41:59 AM

Its been 30 mins and my deposit is nowhere to be seen

What Coin?
Do you have a Coin Transaction ID?

M

the deposit address was > Leddw8X4i6ejMypR1bxsN17dTFYUvPYVuK  ( 40LTC )

I don't have the tx id as it was sent from cryptsy and I don't think they give the id

and the chat box doesn't work

Edit just looked on a block explorer and the address doesn't exist but it was copied and pasted from your site

The address does exist, just has not been used yet.

Looks like Cryptsy has not sent them yet..

:~# ./litecoind getaddressesbyaccount 1:1000065
[
    "LSXZd6ztQzebRiDjoiXK8X2smGQthrQsyA",
    "Leddw8X4i6ejMypR1bxsN17dTFYUvPYVuK"
]

I'll be adding in the chat later tonight...

M.

still nothing

justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:25:54 AM

Its been 30 mins and my deposit is nowhere to be seen

What Coin?
Do you have a Coin Transaction ID?

M

the deposit address was > Leddw8X4i6ejMypR1bxsN17dTFYUvPYVuK  ( 40LTC )

I don't have the tx id as it was sent from cryptsy and I don't think they give the id

and the chat box doesn't work

Edit just looked on a block explorer and the address doesn't exist but it was copied and pasted from your site

The address does exist, just has not been used yet.

Looks like Cryptsy has not sent them yet..

:~# ./litecoind getaddressesbyaccount 1:1000065
[
    "LSXZd6ztQzebRiDjoiXK8X2smGQthrQsyA",
    "Leddw8X4i6ejMypR1bxsN17dTFYUvPYVuK"
]

I'll be adding in the chat later tonight...

M.

still nothing

What did Cryptsy say? On August 1st, I filled out a ticket because a withdraw was over 2.5 hours.  It eventually resolved itself and Cryptsy was great to follow-up with me.

iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 02:01:08 AM

Just sent an LTC deposit, received alert that it was received and waiting for confirmations.

Ya within 3-4 seconds of your deposit, you should see an alert popup on the exchange telling you about your pending deposit.

Once it hits the required confirms, you'll get an other one telling you its been credited, also your coin balance should flash green for a few seconds.

I see LTC transactions on the system, I just don't see yours zack...

Working on chat system now..

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 02:04:43 AM

Ya within 3-4 seconds of your deposit, you should see an alert popup on the exchange telling you about your pending deposit.

Once it hits the required confirms, you'll get an other one telling you its been credited, also your coin balance should flash green for a few seconds.

M.

just waiting on cryptsy then Sad will you guys be adding trading against LTC ?    if you had  LTC-IFC  as a trading pair It would bring a lot of trades your way Smiley

iamatrix

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 02:28:30 AM

M.

just waiting on cryptsy then Sad will you guys be adding trading against LTC ?    if you had  LTC-IFC  as a trading pair It would bring a lot of trades your way Smiley

Yes,

The system is designed so that anything can be traded against anything.

But I want to wait a bit and make sure everything is is good.

and since this is the update thread, the new patch for PXC is ready and will be released tomorrow.

After open talks in forum, this is the change.

45 second blocks with block reward of 25 and diff adjustment changed to 9% over 126 blocks

Change will happen at block 74100.. so everyone has time to update this time Smiley

No more 4am coin forks.. lol..

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 02:36:34 AM

M.

just waiting on cryptsy then Sad will you guys be adding trading against LTC ?    if you had  LTC-IFC  as a trading pair It would bring a lot of trades your way Smiley

Yes,

The system is designed so that anything can be traded against anything.

But I want to wait a bit and make sure everything is is good.

and since this is the update thread, the new patch for PXC is ready and will be released tomorrow.

After open talks in forum, this is the change.

45 second blocks with block reward of 25 and diff adjustment changed to 9% over 126 blocks

Change will happen at block 74100.. so everyone has time to update this time Smiley

No more 4am coin forks.. lol..

M.

why not go with 1 block diff change ? it is working very well on at least 5 coins and it totally stops the coin choose affect and makes it fair for everyone Smiley

iamatrix

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 02:40:44 AM

why not go with 1 block diff change ? it is working very well on at least 5 coins and it totally stops the coin choose affect and makes it fair for everyone Smiley

This time it was not decided by me, it was open for discussion and that is what was settled on.

I am going to be doing some major work on the QT client, time frame is a couple of months, so we'll see how this change works and go from there.

M.

lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:21:29 PM

http://pxc.theblocksfactory.com/ is running the phenixcoind 0.6.4.10 !

Thanks for the update !

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:47:03 PM

Use my referral link to sign up for PhenixEx - you get lower fees, while I get a cut Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Once you sign up, you can find your own affiliate link under account settings> Affiliate. You can then get your friends to sign up and get a cut of their fees.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:27:38 PM

Client update! Smiley

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce the release of PhenixCoin client version 6.4.11.

This patch will bring the reward in line with the original specs while at the same time fixing the difficulty issue.

*** PLEASE DOWNLOAD PATCH BEFORE BLOCK 74,100 ***

- Block target is 45 seconds
- Block reward is 25 PXC
- Block retarget 126 blocks
- Max diff change is 9%

*** PLEASE DOWNLOAD PATCH BEFORE BLOCK 74,100 ***

You can find the new client here http://phenixcoin.com/

Thanks
    John
lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 10:46:28 AM

Just a bump to remember everyone to update the PXC client to the latest version : http://phenixcoin.com/phenixcoin-win-6.4.11.zip

We will reach block 74100 today !

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 09:55:48 AM

Just a bump to remember everyone to update the PXC client to the latest version : http://phenixcoin.com/phenixcoin-win-6.4.11.zip

We will reach block 74100 today !

We did reach 74,100 Smiley

Currently at 74,673
Diff adjustment very smooth, no extremes Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:04:03 AM

Yup, nice article on it Smiley

And UNOCS being demonstrated today at the Bitcoin conference too.

So there was an article to create awareness of UNOCS.

Am I correct to assume that the UNOCS bridge that is still in "alpha testing" for over a month now was demonstrated at the Bitcoin Conference?

And over a month later, still no progress on the UNOCS bridge?

Remind me what the point of the article and demonstration was if now over a month late on release nothing public has been made known on the progress of the bridge.

I think this is why people have claimed it was hyped as a method to pump and dump each type of coin. A fair assessment as I'm only looking at the actions.

I'm not accusing anyone of Pump and Dump but the charts do tell its own story (FTC Price spike occured August 2nd doubling the price):

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=alltime&resolution=day&pair=ftc-btc&market=btc-e

We live in a world where talk is cheap. So naturally I look at what people are doing, not what their mouth says they are doing.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:04:25 AM

Yup, nice article on it Smiley

And UNOCS being demonstrated today at the Bitcoin conference too.

So there was an article to create awareness of UNOCS.

Am I correct to assume that the UNOCS bridge that is still in "alpha testing" for over a month now was demonstrated at the Bitcoin Conference?

And over a month later, still no progress on the UNOCS bridge?

Remind me what the point of the article and demonstration was if now over a month late on release nothing public has been made known on the progress of the bridge.

I think this is why people have claimed it was hyped as a method to pump and dump each type of coin. A fair assessment as I'm only looking at the actions.

I'm not accusing anyone of Pump and Dump but the charts do tell its own story (FTC Price spike occured August 2nd doubling the price):

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=alltime&resolution=day&pair=ftc-btc&market=btc-e

We live in a world where talk is cheap. So naturally I look at what people are doing, not what their mouth says they are doing.

One month of penetration already, that's a LOT of penetration  Grin
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 09:20:58 AM

Iamatrix is focussing on PhenixEx right now, and JohnCar on making USD-altcoin pairs tradeable.

We've running a cool promo right now ( Jackpot Mining ) and PhenixEx is fully operational, with new features under development. Trade volume is picking up.

Jackpot Mining : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283841.msg3045840#msg3045840

PhenixEx : check out the link in my sig.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 03:23:26 PM

PhenixEX is really great exchange where we should trade PXC in first place! and the affiliate system is working smothly.
Thats why I have referral code in my signature...use it now and have lower fees forever.
GoldBit89

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

Its all about the Gold

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:44:15 PM

i have the latest updated client 6.4.11 and it syncs up to the current block explorer but shortly afterwards keeps reverting back into the 80624 out of 421129 @ 19.14 % and basically snails up a couple blocks then stalls ? Why does it do this for please?

FTC  6nvzqqaCEizThvgMeC86MGzhAxGzKEtNH8 |WDC WckDxipCes2eBmxrUYEhrUfNNRZexKuYjR  |BQC bSDm3XvauqWWnqrxfimw5wdHVDQDp2U8XU
BOT EjcroqeMpZT4hphY4xYDzTQakwutpnufQR |BTG geLUGuJkhnvuft77ND6VrMvc8vxySKZBUz |LTC  LhXbJMzCqLEzGBKgB2n73oce448BxX1dc4
BTC 1JPzHugtBtPwXgwMqt9rtdwRxxWyaZvk61  |ETH 0xA6cCD2Fb3AC2450646F8D8ebeb14f084F392ACFf
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 01:45:49 PM

i have the latest updated client 6.4.11 and it syncs up to the current block explorer but shortly afterwards keeps reverting back into the 80624 out of 421129 @ 19.14 % and basically snails up a couple blocks then stalls ? Why does it do this for please?

Delete the blockchain (remember to keep your wallet!) and sync up again.

AD: Give my referral link in my sig a try Smiley

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 01:55:21 PM

Nothing serious, 80631 is the current block for PhenixCoin.

Ignore the message about the 421129 blocks, that's the LTC block count. Someone compiled the client on the LTC chain, just to annoy us. Doesn't harm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: