Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:39:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5327 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

When will you be ready for some work on this project ?
 I'd love to see the beta version of the project
Alpha version will be launched in the 3rd quarter of 2018, and beta version of the platform we will see in the 4th quarter of 2018 as developers assure.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

When will you be ready for some work on this project ?
 I'd love to see the beta version of the project
Alpha version will be launched in the 3rd quarter of 2018, and beta version of the platform we will see in the 4th quarter of 2018 as developers assure.
In fact, the road map is very short from 2017 to 2018. During this time, the developers plan to make a full-fledged working project, because of their professionalism I think it is quite possible.
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

Any project, its success and  strategy depend os the team. So every time I see a new project I’m interested in I wanna see the team first. Can you tell me about it?
The key members have an impressive experience in software development. They are all young and ambitious. Investors will see the results fast. 
Do they have certain education? Right now there are a lot of real losers in blockchain industry and they just wanna get their part of the fame.
Let’s see… The founder is Marlon Williams, he was a software developer in healthcare Internet company called Sunrise (Florida). He got a Computer Information Systems degree in Miami Dade. So he was studying  and working at the same time since he was 15!
That’s great! What about others?
Colin Stansfield is a head of software developing department. He’s got a bachelors degree in IT and the English language. Later on he got a Master’s in IT. And it’s not easy to get!
Awesome! I’m glad to know it. Are they going to hire more people for the team later?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

This sphere now needs a certain revolution, I think. The project just needs to solve this problem

What kind of sphere are you talking about? I do not understand. Where in general in our time needs a revolution, yet so good

I'm talking about contact centers and the whole field of recruiting for organizations

Aaa, at first I did not understand, well, about the fact that this sphere requires a revolution, I do not quite agree, but on the whole it is very developed ...

That is, do you think it is generally suitable for modern businesses and helps at 100%?

Well, not exactly, I think that it is not the revolution that is needed, but some other approach in the development of the future

In any case, the project made a very interesting idea, which simply drove all the users of the forum crazy

Yes, yes, it's time. The whole forum is just about this and writes, although many do not believe that it is possible
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

This sphere now needs a certain revolution, I think. The project just needs to solve this problem

What kind of sphere are you talking about? I do not understand. Where in general in our time needs a revolution, yet so good

I'm talking about contact centers and the whole field of recruiting for organizations

Aaa, at first I did not understand, well, about the fact that this sphere requires a revolution, I do not quite agree, but on the whole it is very developed ...

That is, do you think it is generally suitable for modern businesses and helps at 100%?

Well, not exactly, I think that it is not the revolution that is needed, but some other approach in the development of the future

In any case, the project made a very interesting idea, which simply drove all the users of the forum crazy

Yes, yes, it's time. The whole forum is just about this and writes, although many do not believe that it is possible

I think that this project is all right, since the team is very strong
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

I think that this project is all right, since the team is very strong

I completely agree with you, the project team in truth can realize this idea.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

How many tokens can I buy for 1ETH?
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

How many tokens can I buy for 1ETH?
Right now  you can get 1500 QBE.
23coins

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

And where did you get that it's a good team if you do not have information?
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

I will be very pleased if the interface of the internal application is correctly configured, since a competent interface and automation is an absolutely success. From innovations there will be an automation of the control over the personnel and automatic hiring of the new worker for default of the plan. This means that employees will have the motivation to do quickly and efficiently. Thats really useful for me.
23coins

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

In what this project is better?
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra
23coins

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.

And where did you find it then? Do you yourself say that now the whole Internet is hammered and it is not possible to find it?
23coins

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

And where did you find it then? Do you yourself say that now the whole Internet is hammered and it is not possible to find it?

Information was in the early days when the project appeared, literally 1-2 articles were in the access, had time to read them and was happy)
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

Information was in the early days when the project appeared, literally 1-2 articles were in the access, had time to read them and was happy)

Very happy for you) Indeed, now nothing is impossible to find on the Internet, a lot of unnecessary information.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: