Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5321 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

Hi, everyone! I have a question about the system.
For example, the request of employer will be responded? Nobody exactly knows when will be the downtime. Is it possible that the request won’t be satisfied for a long time?
I don’t think so. People want to get money for their work. If they don’t, they don’t get money. Especially, there are different agents, who respond for those requests.
Well, it changes the situation. What about the connection between agents and employers?
It will be based on smartcontracts, but can it still will safe for both sides?
If the system is based on blockchain, it is safe.
I think they supposed to have some paycheck system for users. I don’t know about it very much.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

Does the development of this project depend on the bitcoin rate and the value of the crypto currency? If bitcoin is at the peak of its minimum in value, what will happen to the project? Roll Eyes
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

I want to wish good luck to the project)) as already written in this thread, that the technology of blockchain is the technology of the future. Accordingly, I believe in the successful development of the project, and that very soon all the work of the staff will be carried out through similar platforms
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

For example, the request of employer will be responded? Nobody exactly knows when will be the downtime. Is it possible that the request won’t be satisfied for a long time?
I don’t think so. People want to get money for their work. If they don’t, they don’t get money. Especially, there are different agents, who respond for those requests.
Well, it changes the situation. What about the connection between agents and employers?
I think they supposed to have some paycheck system for users. I don’t know about it very much.
Ok. What about the tokens. Will the PodOne offer payment in their own tokens or there will be alternative cryptocurrecy?
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

Will the staff be distributed on the platform in accordance with their areas of activity? That is, I hope you can make a filter and choose what you need, quickly and conveniently Roll Eyes
Brushan

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

Ok. What about the tokens. Will the PodOne offer payment in their own tokens or there will be alternative cryptocurrecy?
Somebody already answers this question. Check previous dialogues and you can find more information about it, but I can tell that they support only ETH and Qubicle tokens. I think they will try to maintain the token price, so it will be an appealing project for investment.
Now they offer 50% bonus. Proposal will be soon over.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

Don't you want to expand this platform and also make a choice of employers? For those who are looking for work. That is, the principle is the same, but vice versa Roll Eyes
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Somebody already answers this question. Check previous dialogues and you can find more information about it, but I can tell that they support only ETH and Qubicle tokens. I think they will try to maintain the token price, so it will be an appealing project for investment.
Thanks for your opinion. Can you tell me please when it ends?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

Did the ICO period have already passed Huh I didn't miss it? Or it still lasts? Respond please, this is important.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

Who knows which wallets could it be used on PodOne?
Brushan

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

Thanks for your opinion. Can you tell me please when it ends?
It ends it two day. If you want to get something, you need to hurry up.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

How can you transfer your employees to another company without fear? This can only be suitable for not the most important and valuable employees, because there is a risk of losing them when working with another company! There will be a whole class of workers ready to work like this.
This is not about relocating employees to other companies. they are provided to other companies only for idle time.
So in fact this is a similar option! There are people who will not even hold onto the old place if they see better conditions on the new one.
Not exactly. Employees will remain in their office, but will perform functions for the benefit of another company. In fact, for them only the direction of work changes and nothing else.
It is probably easier to provide employees with rest for the time of absence of work. Then they will return to the gathered forces and ready to work even better.
This kind of format is still worth the money business. Even if employees take leave at their own expense, they will have to pay taxes and other payments. Therefore, the use of labor is constant - the key task of management of any company.
In my opinion, the format of the work offered by PodeOne may in the future be formed into a separate line of business. Is not it?
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

What are the objectives of the project, other than earnings? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services?
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

Have you read the whity paper? Your wallet needs to be comparable with erc20 standard. Almost all of popular cryptocurrencies are using this standard as well. You can find more info on the Ethereum website.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

How many tokens to pay staff for work will the project manager / platform coordinator or the employer decide? Are there any fixed amounts?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

Have you read the whity paper? Your wallet needs to be comparable with erc20 standard. Almost all of popular cryptocurrencies are using this standard as well. You can find more info on the Ethereum website.
I know about erc20. I just wanted to be sure, that this system supports ethereum wallet.
I briefly read the white paper, so I have some questions too.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

How many tokens to pay staff for work will the project manager / platform coordinator or the employer decide? Are there any fixed amounts?

An excellent question))) I also wanted to ask, what is the price and how is it assigned for work? It's clear that depending on the scope and the amount of work, but still there is an approximate price? Smiley
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

I know about erc20. I just wanted to be sure, that this system supports ethereum wallet.
I understand know. Take a look on their facebook account or telegram, channel. There you can find more answers.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

I understand know. Take a look on their facebook account or telegram, channel. There you can find more answers.
OK. I’ll try to find there.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

Hey, can somebody tell me about how interesting is this project for investment? It is cool for people, who work with call centers.
But what about people, who want to put their money and get profit?
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: