Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100767 times)
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

also try with your mobile phone.

I did try on my ipod and things loaded faster, especially with the VPN and apps to go with the JAPAN VPN server.

Just an extra tip. You will get your coins, just be patient.

Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:45:33 PM

Got my coins too... So i´m now waiting what will happen with this plattform.
Had refered some friends but thanks god they weren´t able to create an account.
Don´t want to get blamed if this is a scam.

CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:47:18 PM

oh!....now they are down again LOL

at least I gave you what strategy i used, and i would recommend you do that, when servers go live again.

They seem to be taking the site live, and then taking it down every 15 mins now. Dang!!  Undecided Undecided

the site is working since this morning without interuptions -> https://i.imgur.com/MGAarPM.png

wow, you managed to buy it ,, great .. !!
How do you do it ?
how long do you have to wait for spinner to finish spinning until you successfully buy it?
do you use VPN? Which VPN?

nope, it was very fast and easy, and i dont know how i managed to do that, it just worked for me, after that the site went down, pure luck i guess...
same for me when I bought my first lot of coins...
tiptopcrypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:47:53 PM

I tried to disable my two factor authentication to log in faster during day 2.  It was never disabled, but when I enter my code it says it's incorrect.  My phone says it's synced properly.  I keep emailing support at contact@ethconnect.net and no reply.  Anyone with this issue?  Better yet has anyone heard from support about fixing this issue?  My BTC is in the account.  It sucks I'm missing out on the ICO now, but I definitely don't want to lose my BTC in the account.
Enemyofgods

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:16:53 AM

did anyone manage to create an account during the ico?
when they first sent me the confirmation mail to click on the link all i recieved were blank emails.
now, when i chose to resend the confirmation link, it doesnt even send me the email. ;/
heeelp!

HELP! Smiley
kronos44

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:31:46 AM

I deposited a couple Eth before the ICO started and before they locked the wallets and it is still not in my wallet! Etherscan shows the transaction has completed but if I put txid on their site it says not found. I have sent a message through their site, through Facebook, and through email and have received no response. It is frustrating watching the tokens slowly being sold while the money I put in just sits in limbo. At this point I just want my money back.

try pressing the Ctrl+F5 combination after entering the site, that will force clear the cache of your browser, one of the support guys told me to do that, while they were responsive, and it worked, i could see my balance in the wallet and the transactions, i hope that was helpful...

Just gave that a try and still no luck. Nothing in wallet  Sad Thank you for the suggestion though I appreciate it.
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:32:15 AM

did anyone manage to create an account during the ico?
when they first sent me the confirmation mail to click on the link all i recieved were blank emails.
now, when i chose to resend the confirmation link, it doesnt even send me the email. ;/
heeelp!

HELP! Smiley

not me personally but people did.. as my referral number has increased a lot
nomixe

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:55:06 AM

I tried to disable my two factor authentication to log in faster during day 2.  It was never disabled, but when I enter my code it says it's incorrect.  My phone says it's synced properly.  I keep emailing support at contact@ethconnect.net and no reply.  Anyone with this issue?  Better yet has anyone heard from support about fixing this issue?  My BTC is in the account.  It sucks I'm missing out on the ICO now, but I definitely don't want to lose my BTC in the account.

We're in the same boat. Some posted the same problem with 2FA and we went through the same processes like you did. Their support is un-supportive it seems.
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:59:28 AM

I tried to disable my two factor authentication to log in faster during day 2.  It was never disabled, but when I enter my code it says it's incorrect.  My phone says it's synced properly.  I keep emailing support at contact@ethconnect.net and no reply.  Anyone with this issue?  Better yet has anyone heard from support about fixing this issue?  My BTC is in the account.  It sucks I'm missing out on the ICO now, but I definitely don't want to lose my BTC in the account.

I'm pretty sure they get thousands of emails.. so sending them multiple will definitely not help...
heomap

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:06:09 AM

I'm so disappointing to the way that this Japanese company running the business.  It shows the unprofessional, unreliable, inaccurate preparation for the ICO.
I used to be a fan of Japanese products but now I'm very upset and disappointed. Shame on you ETHConnect.

nomixe

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:08:31 AM

I'm pretty sure they get thousands of emails.. so sending them multiple will definitely not help...

You have a point. I just hope they should at least look over those problems encountered by the users using their site e.g. with 2FA or deposit problem and fix them (a next priority to their slow server problem). That way a lot more people can participate in their ICO. Don't they want our money? Cheesy
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:13:00 AM

You have a point. I just hope they should at least look over those problems encountered by the users using their site e.g. with 2FA or deposit problem and fix them (a next priority to their slow server problem). That way a lot more people can participate in their ICO. Don't they want our money? Cheesy

as you can see the coins are gone is seconds.. so no they dont need more people...
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:35:16 AM

Okay, I managed to get some coins right before the sell ended. But 3 problems...1 - SALE ended literally 10 second after I purchased, WTF? 2 - it was raised to .65 and 5% which sucks because the first day of the ICO I got through and bought some 10 hours after the ICO started...3- I ran out of FUNDS to buy  Undecided I hope to god they open access to deposits and withdrawals soon.

I know how to deposit but its at your own risk ...(worked for me)

Tell me, PM me.....and have you gotten to buy anything?

Hi I basically sent my BTC to the same address as my first deposit and it was credited to my BTC Wallet on ethconnect in around 10hours (I also click on the “don’t receive your deposit” thingy and entered the transaction id)

look https://imgur.com/a/1P9WM

I did that PRE the ICO but at the moment there is a

"Bitcoin Wallet
SYSTEM IS MAINTENANCE. PLEASE WAIT!"

Did you do it while you got that reply?/

Yes as you can see from the screen shot.. I did it yesterday evening and got it credited this morning

That screenshot is different than what Im experiencing. when I click on "wallets" and then on "bitcoin" it says " Maintenance please wait" there is no place for me to put in my TXT ID.

Campaign Manager (2018)
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:37:23 AM

Okay, I managed to get some coins right before the sell ended. But 3 problems...1 - SALE ended literally 10 second after I purchased, WTF? 2 - it was raised to .65 and 5% which sucks because the first day of the ICO I got through and bought some 10 hours after the ICO started...3- I ran out of FUNDS to buy  Undecided I hope to god they open access to deposits and withdrawals soon.

Hi I basically sent my BTC to the same address as my first deposit and it was credited to my BTC Wallet on ethconnect in around 10hours (I also click on the “don’t receive your deposit” thingy and entered the transaction id)

"Bitcoin Wallet

Yes as you can see from the screen shot.. I did it yesterday evening and got it credited this morning

That screenshot is different than what Im experiencing. when I click on "wallets" and then on "bitcoin" it says " Maintenance please wait" there is no place for me to put in my TXT ID.

it is there for a very brief moment you have to click on it fast
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:40:59 AM

"Bitcoin Wallet

Ah, I see what you're talking about. Hmm..now its deciding time weather I should deposit or not..the chances of buying anything are like 10% and the network fee is freaking $5...hmmmm....lol

Campaign Manager (2018)
BreadandButter

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:41:07 AM

motherfucking  site maintenance...I think it sold out again  Undecided
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:43:55 AM

"Bitcoin Wallet

Ah, I see what you're talking about. Hmm..now its deciding time weather I should deposit or not..the chances of buying anything are like 10% and the network fee is freaking $5...hmmmm....lol

like I said.. for me it took 10 hours to show in the balance.. so if you buy now it might be too late anyway to get any coins so dont buy any more  Grin (i need to deter people from buying so i can buy my 300 new coins Cheesy)
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:49:19 AM

"Bitcoin Wallet

like I said.. for me it took 10 hours to show in the balance.. so if you buy now it might be too late anyway to get any coins so dont buy any more  Grin (i need to deter people from buying so i can buy my 300 new coins Cheesy)

hahahaha, I can understand where you're coming from and don't blame you. Maybe I won't, you're right by the time it gets deposited everything will be $1 without any bonuses lol.

Campaign Manager (2018)
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:50:11 AM

just got in.. sold out.. Sad
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:52:00 AM

"Bitcoin Wallet

hahahaha, I can understand where you're coming from and don't blame you. Maybe I won't, you're right by the time it gets deposited everything will be $1 without any bonuses lol.

i'm buying anything and everything.. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: