Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCHakan

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:33:58 AM

We are all scammed in Livetree Bounty. Please check the scam report

What happened:
I was a participant of LiveTree - ADEPT bounty campaign. I sent about 700 post in 22 weeks according the rules. Weekly campaign rates are below:

Weekly Campaign Rates :
  • Members : $5 per post (in SED tokens) / Members are not accepted anymore
  • Full members : $25 per post (in SED tokens)
  • Senior members : $35 per post (in SED tokens)
  • Hero members : $40 per post (in SED tokens)
  • Legendary members : $55 per post (in SED tokens)

I’ve earned $22,050 at the end of campaign. They sent me 36425,4287 SED tokens that is equal
$4.200. (1 ETH = 6,071 SED, 1 ETH = $700)

Scammer Profile Link:
Campaign manager: Sylon, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240
CEO of Livetree: Ashley.Livetree, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1203211

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322644.0

Amount Scammed: $22,050 (overall $1,085,840)

Payment Method: Personal effort

Proof of payment:
Line 57 on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aggPcVvuYU1jJ9P4BSFf7czri2RqWqc1Q7VegnnENHA/edit#gid=2080230004

Additional Notes:
Livetree is in the film industry. Their job is Right Management. I think, they can not manage any rights. There are 289 participants in the campaign. They have distributed $208,800 instead of $1,085,840. The campaign manager is ignore all participants’s questions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322644.msg36329264#msg36329264
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322644.msg36395106#msg36395106
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322644.msg36703894#msg36703894

I’ve talked Ash and Lennard from Livetree. They didn’t offer any solution. And they have banned me from Telegram Channel.

And I just wonder, did Sylon get exact amount on the contract signed between Livertree and him. If he didn’t get, I am going to remove red trust from his profile.

Buy-back guarantee violation:
The buy-back price guaranteed at 1000 SED = 1ETH from day 1.
Right now buy-back price is 6071 SED = 1ETH

This bounty campaign is based on a BBB (Bounties Buy Back) model: a portion of the bounties tokens that will be distributed through this campaign will be purchased back, at ICO price, after the token sale end.

50% of the SED tokens from the bounty campaign will be purchased back, in exchange of ETH.
Note: All dollar values are approximate and depend on ETH exchange rate.
Note': Bounty is only available after the min. raise has been met which is approx. $1.5m

There is a sliding scale so you will always get a guaranteed buy-back for every $100 backed $1 is available for bounty buy back.

The buy-back price is guaranteed at 1000 SED = 1ETH.

Thus, bounty campaign participants can be paid in SED or SED + ETH, the choice is up to you.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

does anyone else still have problem to register on livetree platform?

I've just received the pm that say that i can finally register but i've the same problem with the username... Sad

You'll need to email support@livetree.com and they will be able to assist  you with this

Thank for your help.
i've send a reply to a pm senden by ashley. Do you think is not enough? is better to send an email too?
Let me know, i don't want to make mistake!

Yes, if you're having trouble registering or logging in, it's best to send an email to support.

thank you, i've send an email just few minutes ago.

Anyway, there is something i don't understand. Where livetree's team is gonna find the money for the buyback?

Like the team keep reiterating, they are still expecting funds from their underwriters, hopefully until this funds is recieved before buyback would commence.

It seems they have hope that they have not realized to make this project successful and successful in the future.

Without the fund from the underwriters, does the raised fund reach soft cap?
If so, the team should be able to continue with the project.

The softcap was reached during the presale.  The project is moving forward.

If this project goes with moving forward, does LiveTree ADEPT [SED] need to have more time to enroll in the market?

We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb

Thanks for the updates it's a refreshing change; this is something that's lacking with other ventures out there where us investors are treated a bit like mushrooms

I don't quite understand how grateful you are to this project because I see this project has a problem that does not yet have a solution.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Any update on exchange listings? When will this go on any good exchange?
Also what is the issue with the bounty, is it the buy back ? Because How is the coin expected to stick to the buy back price when the ICO itself raised low money and large bear market
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

Also what is the issue with the bounty, is it the buy back ? Because How is the coin expected to stick to the buy back price when the ICO itself raised low money and large bear market

On the Buy Back web site it states that, "The buy back price will be 6071 Seed Per ETH".
Below is from the Pinned Message on the Telegram channel, short answer - exchanges pending.

Listing the Seed token:
We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website:
https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

The buy back is not very profitable. It is better to wait for the market reversal, and access to the large exchange, and the price will be much more.

Bitcoin it's freedom
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

In buy back after login I enter MyEThWallet address and it says:
"Sorry, We're unable to verify your bounty participant details. Not to worry, Please contact  support."

It seems the platform is not working, I think it's only the imitation to keep token-holders waiting.
If in future some exchanges will be available then they may be will propose buy-back..

Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

It has become.obvious that the project have suffered a huge loss due to the disappointment by the underwriters who did not honour their pledge. Now which way forward is there for the buy back and exchange listing?
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

It has become.obvious that the project have suffered a huge loss due to the disappointment by the underwriters who did not honour their pledge. Now which way forward is there for the buy back and exchange listing?

One of their team members says they are currently working with 3 different exchanges to get the token listed. The listing will be coming along with the launch of Blossom TV, coming in a few months.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

The buy back is not very profitable. It is better to wait for the market reversal, and access to the large exchange, and the price will be much more.

I agreee, it is better to wait for reasonable exchange listing rather than go with the buy back at this price and make comparisons which is more favourable.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

In buy back after login I enter MyEThWallet address and it says:
"Sorry, We're unable to verify your bounty participant details. Not to worry, Please contact  support."

It seems the platform is not working, I think it's only the imitation to keep token-holders waiting.
If in future some exchanges will be available then they may be will propose buy-back..

I had the same problem and did what was suggested "...contact support." and shortly thereafter I could login to my BB account. Did you register before May 16th (I think this was extended by a day or two) as detailed in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322644.msg36320102#msg36320102 .
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

Hello manager...when will the token listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges planning?
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

One of their team members says they are currently working with 3 different exchanges to get the token listed. The listing will be coming along with the launch of Blossom TV, coming in a few months.

This is good news! If you consider that during the main sale the team had 1 major partner and small investors, I think that when entering the exchange, the price for exchange will be higher than ICO.
hardalisas

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

This is good news! If you consider that during the main sale the team had 1 major partner and small investors, I think that when entering the exchange, the price for exchange will be higher than ICO.

Is there any progress with the exchanges?
By the way, getting listed on exchange should not be the top priority.
The team should make good use of the fund.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

Yes, listed on exchange is a secondary task for any project. Most of all speculators are happy about this)) The most important thing is that the project makes the world better.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

I only see a very bad decline with current prices and maybe this will get worse over time.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

Hello. Do we have a timeline or any estimation when the Bounty buy back will be available? Will the buy back be done after before exchange listing? Thanks.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Hello. Do we have a timeline or any estimation when the Bounty buy back will be available? Will the buy back be done after before exchange listing? Thanks.

hello dev please answer this question.
and why can not everything work?
is there someone who has resold the SED token?

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

Hello manager...when will the token listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges planning?

Tokens will be listed on exchanges when they launch Blossom platform which is in 2-3 months. So far they haven't revealed what exchanges, only that they are currently negotiating with 2 or 3 exchanges.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

Tokens will be listed on exchanges when they launch Blossom platform which is in 2-3 months. So far they haven't revealed what exchanges, only that they are currently negotiating with 2 or 3 exchanges.

My opinion, should they quickly enter their tokens in exchange and registered on the market cap.
standards

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:34:23 AM

In this case, only a large infusion of money will help the project. The sphere is very expensive, and with such fees I do not even know what they can do.
I am also worried if they can continue with the project with that amount of fund.
But they did reach soft cap, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: