Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

In this case, only a large infusion of money will help the project. The sphere is very expensive, and with such fees I do not even know what they can do.

According to Ashley and from their publications, they did not raise that much money from the ICO.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Hello. Do we have a timeline or any estimation when the Bounty buy back will be available? Will the buy back be done after before exchange listing? Thanks.

hello dev please answer this question.
and why can not everything work?
is there someone who has resold the SED token?

This buyback program can not work now because the underwriters who promised about 13million USD didn't pay up and leaving the project stranded.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

If I may ask, who are these underwriters that have disappointed Livetree in their promises. I wonder why you would make a promise and take off, probably for publicity purposes?
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

If I may ask, who are these underwriters that have disappointed Livetree in their promises. I wonder why you would make a promise and take off, probably for publicity purposes?

So far I know during the token sale, they partnered with a crypto investment bank, Almora; and they underwrote them for $3m . They also made another announcement in Blockchain Summit London around their 10 million dollar ICO partnership making it the first global entertainment platform on blockchain to achieve this feat.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

Thank you so much for this vorteqs, never heard of Almora, what exactly do they do because with this they have created a negative impression about who they are by not keeping to their words. These are the reasons why Livetree have experienced this unexpected setbacks since the end of their tokensale.
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Thank you so much for this vorteqs, never heard of Almora, what exactly do they do because with this they have created a negative impression about who they are by not keeping to their words. These are the reasons why Livetree have experienced this unexpected setbacks since the end of their tokensale.

According to them, they are renowned blockchain experts providing advisory, technology and asset management for blockchain-focused companies. Their partnership was also providing strategic support for the tokenomics and marketing of Livetree Seed token sale.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

What other blockchain projects have these Almora guys been involved in? Sent messages to Livetree team to know the position of things regarding the underwriters if they would pay but none replied.
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

What other blockchain projects have these Almora guys been involved in? Sent messages to Livetree team to know the position of things regarding the underwriters if they would pay but none replied.

They supported many successful token sales from the likes of GazeCoin, Cashaa, TravelChain and LockChain; and their partners include TokenMonk, Authorito Capital and NewsBTC.
Chronner

Merit: 31

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

Guys, I got these tokens from me. Enlighten my darkness. How much did they cost in the final stage of sales? And is there any prospect of keeping them? Judging above the written posts are not as bad as could be)

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Guys, I got these tokens from me. Enlighten my darkness. How much did they cost in the final stage of sales? And is there any prospect of keeping them? Judging above the written posts are not as bad as could be)

As it is, there was a planned buyback program in place before the underwriters went AWOL, however since the Livetree token is yet to be listed, I would advise you to hold it long term and wait until the launch of Blossom and maybe more. So I would say there maybe prospects.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

How important is the buy back for the project to succeed?
Has the almora guys scammed the team and took off with the ICO funds? Or is it some other issue..

Hope the team clarifies on this as waiting patiently for any updte, many days since ICO and coins not even tradeable, not even listed anywhere and price cannot be good at this point with no info...
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

Whether this project has a garbage token at the moment because I see the token price is not very good.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

As it is, there was a planned buyback program in place before the underwriters went AWOL, however since the Livetree token is yet to be listed, I would advise you to hold it long term and wait until the launch of Blossom and maybe more. So I would say there maybe prospects.

That way, it's been explained that the tokens do not have good potential in the market because every day the price gets worse.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

Do we not get a time frame from when can we exchange half of our tokens thru bounties buy back program? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

How important is the buy back for the project to succeed?
Has the almora guys scammed the team and took off with the ICO funds? Or is it some other issue..

Hope the team clarifies on this as waiting patiently for any updte, many days since ICO and coins not even tradeable, not even listed anywhere and price cannot be good at this point with no info...

No, atleast I am aware from their public announcement during the tokensale that Almora pledged them (Livetree) the sum of 3 million USD but have since not honoured  that promise. Some one contacted Ashley regarding this.
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Whether this project has a garbage token at the moment because I see the token price is not very good.

Apart from the stated obvious price of 6071 SED to 1 ETH, let's wait and see how the price behaves when it hits exchanges because for now no one can say.
khroma

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

That way, it's been explained that the tokens do not have good potential in the market because every day the price gets worse.

The price gets worse? Can you tell me if this token has been listed and what exchanges was it listed already that you monitor the price?
khroma

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Do we not get a time frame from when can we exchange half of our tokens thru bounties buy back program? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

I contacted Ashley Turing regarding this to find out how far he has discussed with the underwriters but he ignored me meaning it seems that is a dead end.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

They say they are pursuing other channels and want to build a strategy for when they do become available. A designated area of the site is used to discuss this strategy.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

The price gets worse? Can you tell me if this token has been listed and what exchanges was it listed already that you monitor the price?
They base it on the change of ratio. From 1000 SED = 1 eth to 6k SED = 1 ETH. I guess it doesn't really matter with the ratio. As long as we see a good market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: