Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

I had the same problem and did what was suggested "...contact support." and shortly thereafter I could login to my BB account. Did you register before May 16th (I think this was extended by a day or two) as detailed in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322644.msg36320102#msg36320102 .

Yes, I registered before.
But I don't believe they will do buy-back
I read other messages here and you can see that LiveTree team ignores messages directed to them
Also it's not clear about money raised, they told about some important partnerships with big amount of investment, but another time they say that they didn't collect much

Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

Good projects even in this market collect the right amount. And the presence of the beta version in essence does not matter. If a very strong team is behind the project and it is supported by strong advisers, then they will collect money in any case
This project does not apply, here starting from the idea to the team everything is very bad, so such a bad result was shown. So I do not really hope for the project.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

Good projects even in this market collect the right amount. And the presence of the beta version in essence does not matter. If a very strong team is behind the project and it is supported by strong advisers, then they will collect money in any case
This project does not apply, here starting from the idea to the team everything is very bad, so such a bad result was shown. So I do not really hope for the project.

why don't you like the idea behind this project? Can you tell us something more?
Instead i think that use blockchain to protect media contents is not a bad idea...
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

why don't you like the idea behind this project? Can you tell us something more?
Instead i think that use blockchain to protect media contents is not a bad idea...

You can see for yourself that this project has a token that is not so usable and useful to many people for now and has a very bad token price.
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

I agree and first of all I'm angry on myself that I didn't get this from beginning.
But I continue to visit this thread in a hope that may some small exchange will list this tokens and it will be possible to sell them at least for few bucks)
May be I'm wrong, but I think Blossom platform won't be created. They announced it to be started start months ago

Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

I agree and first of all I'm angry on myself that I didn't get this from beginning.
But I continue to visit this thread in a hope that may some small exchange will list this tokens and it will be possible to sell them at least for few bucks)
May be I'm wrong, but I think Blossom platform won't be created. They announced it to be started start months ago

Your pessimism won't help either way, amidst the setbacks that the project has encountered, I urge you to be positive and patient as we all await the launch of Blossom and the listings.
Chronner

Merit: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

Your pessimism won't help either way, amidst the setbacks that the project has encountered, I urge you to be positive and patient as we all await the launch of Blossom and the listings.
I, too, do not understand this puppy whining. This is most likely a bounty hunter rastroenyy so that he for so long and conscientiously pressed buttons on the keyboard and waited for the project to fly to the moon immediately from the first day))) Smiling and aslabsy dude. By your whining you are doing worse only to yourself

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tolka4eva

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

I, too, do not understand this puppy whining. This is most likely a bounty hunter rastroenyy so that he for so long and conscientiously pressed buttons on the keyboard and waited for the project to fly to the moon immediately from the first day))) Smiling and aslabsy dude. By your whining you are doing worse only to yourself
That's because these hunters don't know what they doing.  It spoils the impression of the project. But as for me, the issues of generosity need to be addressed in the relevant industries.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:04 PM

That's because these hunters don't know what they doing.  It spoils the impression of the project. But as for me, the issues of generosity need to be addressed in the relevant industries.

All people are different and not the fact that he is a bounty hunter, maybe just a person expected a quick profit as it happens in some other projects. Here, on the basis of how the meetings were held, you could immediately guess that the project is long-term and there will be no super fast profits!
Chronner

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

All people are different and not the fact that he is a bounty hunter, maybe just a person expected a quick profit as it happens in some other projects. Here, on the basis of how the meetings were held, you could immediately guess that the project is long-term and there will be no super fast profits!

I completely agree with you. Quickly, only cats are born)) In my opinion, this guy is absolutely right

Apart from the stated price of 6071 SED to 1 ETH, let's wait and see how the price behaves when it hits exchanges.
[/ quote]

And if he already decided to wait, then it's better to wait in silence.

▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:14:04 AM

So they have a long-term project to make this project work and benefit many people. Let's wait more patiently

Tolka4eva

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

So they have a long-term project to make this project work and benefit many people. Let's wait more patiently
At the moment, it is better to make achievements and focus on work. First we need to wait for blossom, and there will be seen what to expect from the project.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

You can see for yourself that this project has a token that is not so usable and useful to many people for now and has a very bad token price.

but, in your opinion, the problem is the token itselfs (i mean the idea, the way how it's implemented) or the problem is that until now the token have no real applications?
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

At the moment, it is better to make achievements and focus on work. First we need to wait for blossom, and there will be seen what to expect from the project.

They take a longer time to make a great miracle about this project going to work. It's time to wait for it.
Chronner

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

Whether this project has a garbage token at the moment because I see the token price is not very good.

Apart from the stated obvious price of 6071 SED to 1 ETH, let's wait and see how the price behaves when it hits exchanges because for now no one can say.
I would like to know, and when the token gets to the stock exchanges? All this talk about superior technology and future prospects at this stage is meaningless. And after entering the stock exchanges, everything will depend on the situation in the market and in the world.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

Whether this project has a garbage token at the moment because I see the token price is not very good.

Apart from the stated obvious price of 6071 SED to 1 ETH, let's wait and see how the price behaves when it hits exchanges because for now no one can say.
I would like to know, and when the token gets to the stock exchanges? All this talk about superior technology and future prospects at this stage is meaningless. And after entering the stock exchanges, everything will depend on the situation in the market and in the world.

You will know much - you will soon grow old. Do not hurry so much, hold the horses. All will be well. Announcements are impressive. The project is clearly good and profitable. But not all at once.

Tolka4eva

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

They take a longer time to make a great miracle about this project going to work. It's time to wait for it.
The fact that they have collected about 1000 Ethereum, and the price of Ethereum is rapidly falling, the team has a very difficult situation and a limited budget.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

This month is nearning to end. Do we have any resolution regarding the Bounties Buy Back? Because you know, ethereum has been falling and keep on falling these days. What if it reach to $300 level? Then we only get a fraction of our supposed reward? I think it is important that you also treat us as your supporter.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

This month is nearning to end. Do we have any resolution regarding the Bounties Buy Back? Because you know, ethereum has been falling and keep on falling these days. What if it reach to $300 level? Then we only get a fraction of our supposed reward? I think it is important that you also treat us as your supporter.

as far as I know there is not at all the latest updates from the team regarding buy back.
everything seems to just disappear.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

On medium, their last update was early of this month and now it's almost end. We can also see there is no any update from here or their main website, might be just another run away project after they got -ve trust from DT member.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: